What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

How come we don't tell Turkey or Malaysia what to do? How come we don't tell India what to do? How come we don't tell freaking Nigeria on what to do? Moroco? Debai??? I can continue and you'll hate me further without reason.
When you don't do the right things and you've taken so much from the world in aid and debt, ANYONE has a right to tell you anything. You owe them money and other promises that you couldn't keep just as one important example only.

Care to elaborate what we owe to the world....aid? If US gives aid, it gives to serve its own interests and not that of Pakistan or its people. US for its own convenience have been given aids to corrupt governments and dictatorships alike, does that make an average Pakistani like me owe you something..........think again. As for India, Malaysia, Turkey they don't give two hoots about what US thinks, because thats how respectable Nations with governments who represent them do. They know they have come in though peoples vote and not by rigging and by begging the US and SaudiArabia.

Next, I don't have an issue with IK as a human being. I have a HUGE issue with his personality that's playing a role in a super negative manner harming an entire nation.

Again harming an entire Pakistani nation, it is for Pakistanis to decide...NO?

Democracy is you try to resolve your issues for your people's sake, that's why you are in politics "for your people". Otherwise, he should go back to being a cricket coach or commentator if he doesn't want to do the right thing for the PEOPLE.

And this is exactly what he is trying to do. He wants Pakistan to get rid of family politics. For e.g has Obama made his daughter the in charge of anything when she does not even hold any public office? Now compare that with Nawaz, his entire family is incharge of one ministry or another, even his daughter who does not hold any public office was made in charge of the loan program for the youth. IS this the definition of of democracy. For God sake practice what you preach. He wants an electronic electoral process so that rigging could be avoided. The only people afraid of such demands are those who know their mandate is fake and in any fair elections, they will be ousted.

Pakistan isn't his dad's gift of inheritance....its for the poor people who sacrificed for a country. And when this country finally starts to show positive progress in 70 years, he wants to destroy it with every mean just so the country stays behind and he can win power before he dies??

And neither is Pakistan US dad's gift of inheritance or Nawaz or Zadaris. What you referring to as positive progress, getting loans from IMF and selling out to Saudi's for quitting Iran Pakistan gas pipe line project, and promising to send army to Syria thats not development, thats pure treason.

That's crazy. 10% of the voting power trying to take over the rest 90% people and an entire country should be acceptable because ONE person wants this?

You couldnt be more wrong. He has the 2nd largest vote bank even when this much rigging took place. Educate yourself

Talk to me when you can debate. Either convince me that loss off 200 -300 billion is no big deal, someone from your party or tribe will pay for it; that democracy isn't hurt and no one was hurt or killed in the past month due to this drama, etc, etc.
When you show me proofs and prove me that this idiot is being democratic and how so much loss helps Pakistan in some mysterious way that to me and to the entire globe is invisible, I'd personally apologize to you. No GROUP of People should be allowed to hijack an ENTIRE nation and a running system. That's treason!

Why should i convince you of anything when you dont matter in any aspect w.r.t Pakistan. You are an outsider who opinion hardly matters to me or any other Pakistani. The reason i quoted you was to stop abusing Imran.
The nation is with him, you will see that in coming days. He is not the one holding the entire nation hostage but people like Nawaz and Zadari are who are more loyal to Saudi Arabia and US and not Pakistan. . When US was hit by storms, Obama cancelled his foreign visits and remained in the country, on the other hand when Pakistan was drowning in floods, Zadari went 1st to France and latter to UK to attend his son's convocation and when IDP were roaming homeless, Nawaz was celebrating EID in Saudi-Arabia. A leader who cant even celebrate Eid in his own country when hundreds of thousands are internally displaced, i dont call him a leader, i call him a moron of the highest order who needs to be hanged publicly for the treasons that he has committed.

a) It is not generalizing when on-situation is starting to materialize itself.
b) He has no respect for Imran Khan. So, what is the big deal? Even PMLN gets no respect despite of its leader being PM of Pakistan.
c) It has everything to do with Pakistan including on-going situation. That's what his posts are all about. Either you are not understanding him well or reading-comprehension problem you may have, Allahu Alim.

You avoided debating with his contents which only show you have no answer to address prior to the concerns raised by @orangzaib.

I am understanding him and you alright, it is you who is having a hard time understanding a simple fact that whatever happens in pakistan is for Pakistanis to decide, not US, Not India and not Saudi Arabia. But i guess for someone who's leader is brought in by fake mandate and on the behest of countries like Saudi Arabia and US, the reality is hard to digest.

According to special branch report to goverment both have around 150000 each people with I mean Imran and Qadri

IK had around 10000 and Qadri around 30000.

I am understanding him and you alright, it is you who is having a hard time understanding a simple fact that whatever happens in pakistan is for Pakistanis to decide, not US, Not India and not Saudi Arabia. But i guess for someone who's leader is brought in by fake mandate and on the behest of countries like Saudi Arabia and US, the reality is hard to digest.

You true leader is also enjoying benefits of the same fake mandate. If he has that much problem should resign. People have rejected his agitation. He should learn a thing or two from it.

Approximately 150K last night, desperate patwaris trying their best.
So far all their news about jalsa turned out false, pata nae sharm ati hogi ya naheen.

Mr you don't know the area and how people were standing Imran had 7 times more than you mentioned Mr

There is no harm in accepting that your dharna failed. Go home and carry out an honest analysis of what went wrong. Did you even tried to find out why Shaikh Rashid left PTI at the last moment.

I have a number of family members and a lot of friends spread out all along the route to the dharna from Lahore onwards. I have even family members in PTI who were present in the long march. So I am a person well aware of what was going on.

Stop pretending to show you know every thing. There are people who know more than you.

Approximately 150K last night, desperate patwaris trying their best.
So far all their news about jalsa turned out false, pata nae sharm ati hogi ya naheen.

Are you sure you were in PTI long march. Perhaps you were mentally somewhere else.

While Inqalab is Sleeping in Bani Gala, Serena, KPK House......PM NS has ordered CDA Chairman and DCO Islamabad to provide food and drink to stranded political workers...:cheers:

You true leader is also enjoying benefits of the same fake mandate. If he has that much problem should resign. People have rejected his agitation. He should learn a thing or two from it.

So than why not re-verify and expose his fake mandate? Whats stopping Nawaz from doing it?

Good. Now go home like your great leader.

Loving it :yahoo::yahoo:

Since 13th August so many funny threads all refuted, please keep us entertained.

1) No Azadi march, IK won't do it U turn hoga
2) Deal imminent any time between N and PTI
3) Hashmi left PTI
4) No wait Hashmi still in PTI but won't go to jalsa
5) March will not reach ISB before 17th
and now

6) Not enough people

Please keep posting:pop:

While Inqalab is Sleeping in Bani Gala, Serena, KPK House......PM NS has ordered CDA Chairman and DCO Islamabad to provide food and drink to stranded political workers...:cheers:
After a long drive and no sleep, rest is necessary.

The protest will resume at 3pm today.

Thanks to everyone who is helping especially locals who has been very hospitable.

There is no harm in accepting that your dharna failed. Go home and carry out an honest analysis of what went wrong. Did you even tried to find out why Shaikh Rashid left PTI at the last moment.

I have a number of family members and a lot of friends spread out all along the route to the dharna from Lahore onwards. I have even family members in PTI who were present in the long march. So I am a person well aware of what was going on.

Stop pretending to show you know every thing. There are people who know more than you.

Right! family members in PTI, we voted for PTI, my friends are in dharna. Why is it that every PML supporter has the same story?
Are you guys that ashamed to accept the fact that you are a PML (N) supporter and telling lies will not take you anywhere. Why don't you just accept that you guys voted for PML and that your leader Nawaz failed you miserably.

So than why not re-verify and expose his fake mandate? Whats stopping Nawaz from doing it?

There is a time and place for everything. Nawaz Sharif offered via address to the nation for establishing a commission and Imran Khan rejected. Now when PTI dharna has lost momentum and perhaps shall end in a day or two PTI can not force their demands. They do not have peoples force behind them.

Ever wondered Imran Khan has in reality strengthened Nawaz Sharif.

This is becoming a dead-lock situation and in such situation only two outcomes are possible:
  • IK/TUQ got his wishes, NS gone, which by each passing second becoming more difficult;
  • NS accept certain demands of IK/TUQ, then they end the long march (which will definitely end IK carrier. In such case let me tell us something, NS will never dissolve their assembly in KPK, which will be last nail in the coffin for IK)
TBH, it seems that establishment and other invisible forces does not want to topple the government. Now it all comes to Dharna guys and certain other happening of event which might act as a force to topple the government (of course, death of few PTI/TUQ people due to govt. fault [in direct/indirect way or proxy killing] is going to serve the purpose). This will create anarchy like situation in Pakistan and may de-established the country itself, a dangerous situation indeed.

P.S does anyone know who is empire on whose finger govt. is going to topple? (definitely empire is not awam rather hinting towards a powerful force!)

Back
Top Bottom