What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Bhai jan, kahan' thay aap? Mujhay to kall nazzar nahin' aaye -- kahin' pathar marnay walay crowd mein to nahin' thay? :p:

1- That is because he had to get out and get the crowd moving who were delaying to get his glimpse.

2- I saw the damn line, its jam packed because idiots got out of their cars and started dancing , which essentially ends up taking cars and slowing them down to 3kph.

3- lets take an average of 6 people per car(averaging out trucks and bikes and cars).. that is 15k*6 = 90000 guys. ..I think the estimate is closer to 140k after everyone has trickled in. A lot of locals(including me) came out to see the tamasha(and in my case cause Tasadum :p:.. was successful in getting a man lynched over pickpocketing allegations, charged workers make for easy sparks of nuttiness).

LOL Azadi March - come tomorrow at 3pm, transmission will again resume....what a load of crap ? where will ppl find hotel when no proper accommodation programme.

One thing is 100% Dr Tahir Ul Qadri is really the best public speaker in the Pakistan lot of current leaders....no one can compare with the josh and walwala when Qadri is speaking, but I donot like this INQILAB with OLD MQM types, Sunni Ittehad and Majlis-wahdat Shia party, PMLQ Chaudhry sahiban join with PAT, its ludicrous. Qadri should have done it alone and with a defined agenda.

This is indeed the truth and the main reason for his rise in religious circles back in 80s was his unparalleled ability to deliver effective speeches, I used to go to Lahore minhajul quran on 27 night of ramadhan just to listen his speeches, the guy is undoubtedly the best speaker when it comes to delivering a speech, you never get bored when he is making a speech. It is another thing that these days "inqilab" has fkked up his mind :lol:

I remembered in 90s he used to say that he will bring "Mustafavi inqilab" , I don't hear about that kind of inqilab in his current inqilab episode.

TuQ is irrelevant.

The powers-that-be just used him for hulla gulla. TuQ is just a useful idiot.
One can not compare relevance of IK & PTI with TuQ.

Whatever happens, I hope it's good for Pakistan's tomorrow, I have hedged by bets with PTI............. Allah kee maddad aur uski manzoori say, we can get our old Pakistan back, and hopefully, we can amend that damned constitution of Pakistan..........

Had two very long days......... good night to everyone........ Pakistan Zindabad

PAT is still crossing Faizabad . TUQ health is not good. May be he will not address today.
There is kitchen in truck, Separate food in other truck, toilet arrangement, Machinery for containers, Rain coats etc

Last edited:
This is indeed the truth and the main reason for his rise in religious circles back in 80s was his unparalleled ability to deliver effective speeches, I used to go to Lahore minhajul quran on 27 night of ramadhan just to listen his speeches, the guy is undoubtedly the best speaker when it comes to delivering a speech, you never get bored when he is making a speech. It is another thing that these days "inqilab" has fkked up his mind :lol:

I remembered in 90s he used to say that he will bring "Mustafavi inqilab" , I don't hear about that kind of inqilab in his current inqilab episode.
yea he never look tired or boring while delivering speeches with proper emotions and body language..experience jo boht ha

the Goverment should come forwards & provide shelter & food to all those workers who are left behind in open

This is a wrong move on behalf of PTI leadership.

The crowd was there because imran Khan was there.

Now since they have gone, in shelter, the crowd won't have a reason and will disperse. They would have no place to go in the rain and will be disheartened and might even go back.

Crowd won't have the same motivation. Imran Khan should have stayed there with the people.

I fear the crowd won't come back over there today later on with the same passion.

It is still raining heavily and crowd is out in the open.

Potentially suicidal move.

This is a wrong move on behalf of PTI leadership.

The crowd was there because imran Khan was there.

Now since they have gone, in shelter, the crowd won't have a reason and will disperse. They would have no place to go in the rain and will be disheartened and might even go back.

Crowd won't have the same motivation. Imran Khan should have stayed there with the people.

I fear the crowd won't come back over there today later on with the same passion.

It is still raining heavily and crowd is out in the open.

Potentially suicidal move.

IK could have slept in container. Anyway Khatthak sab said no ''pathan'' will go back unless Khan saab give order.

Back
Top Bottom