What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

O bhaio kal ka kia scene hai rastay khulay hain ??? Kal chak shezad jana hai !!! kashmir highway khuli hai kia ???

Should we also call ttp as pashto talibans on the lines of punjabi talibans :D

Bhai jan Punjabi Taliban and TTP are evidently two different things.

Security agencies, Army and govt always differentiate b/w the two, Punjabi Taliban isn't a word coined by Imran Khan.

Let's not fool ourselves here.

Mate, KPK police is fu**** awesome........... trust you me......... no one is afraid for their lives......... I personally invite you to travel to KPK and check it out yourself........

Car theft is same all over Pakistan........ however, there are NO encounters and people aren't afraid for their lives from Police in KPK..... this I can guarantee you!
Dude ask the average Abdul(frm anywhere in the country) if he has any long lost love for the police.

Fuk the police ..:lol:

You are wrong on so many accounts........ you deserve multiple negative ratings, however, me being in a good mood (after seeing that HUGEEEE crowd) will let it go.................. :D

Yes he has learnt that punjabi bashing sells especially to an ex-ANP crowd from kpk, despite the fact he is himself a punjabi pathan but I never expect any sensible statement from him :lol:

Its pretty telling he had to invent ''punjabi taliban'' excuse. Punjabi taliban are nothing more then foot soldiers of pathan taliban commanders, and thats to not many.

Even TTP does not play ethnic card lol

Adnan Rasheed ? Punjabi Taliban is a reality .. Sectarianism is literally slapping you in the face .. Jhangvis.

Hamaam mein sab nangai haien..

Sources have confirmed to Daily Times that one of the sons of Imran Khan is also present in the Azadi March with his father, but due to security reasons the party and its chief have not yet decided to bring him before the marchers.

Will return from Islamabad in triumph: Imran

Such Gup ‹ The Friday Times
Confusion reigned on whether The Khan’s sons were astride the bus with him or not. The fact is that they were both with their dad for a few days but left for London on August 11 at their mum’s request. The lads atop the bus were The Khan’s nephews. While in Pakistan, The Khan’s sons’ favourite vacation spot is the Guv’s House, Nathiagali, where they enjoy some quiet time with daddy. - See more at: Such Gup ‹ The Friday Times

Bhai jan Punjabi Taliban and TTP are evidently two different things.

Security agencies, Army and govt always differentiate b/w the two, Punjabi Taliban isn't a word coined by Imran Khan.

Let's not fool ourselves here.

But I am introducing a new word pashto taliban, innovation is highly appreciated in creative developed societies of western europe and north america :D

LOL Azadi March - come tomorrow at 3pm, transmission will again resume....what a load of crap ? where will ppl find hotel when no proper accommodation programme.

One thing is 100% Dr Tahir Ul Qadri is really the best public speaker in the Pakistan lot of current leaders....no one can compare with the josh and walwala when Qadri is speaking, but I donot like this INQILAB with OLD MQM types, Sunni Ittehad and Majlis-wahdat Shia party, PMLQ Chaudhry sahiban mixup and joined with PAT, its ludicrous.

Qadri should have done it alone and with a defined agenda.

1- That is because he had to get out and get the crowd moving who were delaying to get his glimpse.

2- I saw the damn line, its jam packed because idiots got out of their cars and started dancing , which essentially ends up taking cars and slowing them down to 3kph.

3- lets take an average of 6 people per car(averaging out trucks and bikes and cars).. that is 15k*6 = 90000 guys. ..I think the estimate is closer to 140k after everyone has trickled in. A lot of locals(including me) came out to see the tamasha(and in my case cause Tasadum :p:.. was successful in getting a man lynched over pickpocketing allegations, charged workers make for easy sparks of nuttiness).

You are in Pakistan for this stupid drama?
:o:

Back
Top Bottom