What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Dude, I guess you haven't noticed that 'Legal Recourse' is not an option........ what legal recourse???? The whole damn system has been rigged........ it's either this or and accelerated civil war.................. look at what's happening to average-Abdul!!!!

The average Abdul has the brain the size of a table tennis ball so he's hardly the barometer to measure anything by !

The whole system ain't rigged....work within it - the Quaid could've said the same thing & started Long Marches against the Congress or the British Government but he didn't because he knew as well as anyone that these idiotic displays of emotionalism don't amount to much & if they do go wrong the sh*t hits the ceiling pretty soon !

Meri jan, just hope and pray that you'd don't have to face Sharif Bradran (and extended family) in court or anywhere else! :cheesy:

Teri to waaaat lagga dain' gay, khusbo lagga ka........... :p:

The average Abdul has the brain the size of a table tennis ball so he's hardly the barometer to measure anything by !

The whole system ain't rigged....work within it - the Quaid could've said the same thing & started Long Marches against the Congress or the British Government but he didn't because he knew as well as anyone that these idiotic displays of emotionalism don't amount to much & if they do go wrong the sh*t hits the ceiling pretty soon !

Lets face it...the Dharna is a farce & more than half of the people who're taking part in it are going to leave in the next 1-2 days 'cause the Noora's aren't going to resign !

It is precisely this kind of emotionalism that I dislike about PTI - the key to the Federal Government is through 'Performance' & 'Legal Recourse' not these 'Tea Parties' !

Ghaddar butt boy, nikal pardi asliat.

giphy.gif

Lets face it...the Dharna is a farce & more than half of the people who're taking part in it are going to leave in the next 1-2 days 'cause the Noora's aren't going to resign !

It is precisely this kind of emotionalism that I dislike about PTI - the key to the Federal Government is through 'Performance' & 'Legal Recourse' not these 'Tea Parties' !

Missing on the fine weather of Islamabad?( angour khatte hein):P
ya phir ,Butt sahib barish mein nahane ka shouck nahi rakhte ?:D

Butt is pissed @ all the Butt's being sent to jail............... after we get rid of Nawaz Butt.......... I guess, we need to apprehend these cyber Gullu's as well! :p:

Missing on the fine weather of Islamabad?( angour khatte hein):P
ya phir ,Butt sahib barish mein nahane ka shouck nahi rakhte ?:D

Meri jan, just hope and pray that you'd don't have to face Sharif Bradran (and extended family) in court or anywhere else! :cheesy:

Teri to waaaat lagga dain' gay, khusbo lagga ka........... :p:

True but then again I'm not aspiring to be the Prime Minister of Pakistan whilst quoting ludicrous cricket anecdotes or getting stumped by a case of fever on the eve of whatever Revolution I was thinking of bringing nor am I one of the Shareefas who's 'tind' has got more static electricity potential as a viable alternative energy source than a Nuclear Power Plant ! :unsure:

let me remember you abut real long march janab

87000 started march and 10000 reached in real long march also journey was physically demanding as it crossed a very difficult environment.

The Long March 1934 to 1935

barish a gai bukhar a gya gher ja ker so gya long march :lol: pakistan ki her cheez 2 number hai :tdown:

General Saab, Mao Zedong kay zamanay mey gullu butt aur containers nahi thay.:azn:
Nawaz sharif sealed every path of long march with containers so that they couldn't reach Islamabad. And every one saw what these gullu butts did with the convoy.

@Hyperion - I joined a big organization here for a Finance Internship working in their Treasury Department & on the first day they told me 'Betaaa hummm loan nahin leiteiii....soooood hai jo na' - Beraaa gharaaak now what the foOk am I supposed to do in the Treasury department ? :hitwall:

And because of the fuss I'm making about naming the department 'Corporate Finance' & doing Bookkeeping underneath it they've moved me to Internal Audit ! :suicide:

I think I'm cursed....no matter how much I chase after Finance I always end up with this pestilential thing called 'Accounting' ! :mad:

Beta, don't try too hard at anything............ in the beginning at least......... don't worry, you will get a shot @ finance, the day will come......... at the moment sit tight and do what they assigned you to do............. good things come to those who can wait the competition out.............. :D

I think I'm cursed....no matter how much I chase after Finance I always end up with this pestilential thing called 'Accounting' ! :mad:

That my friend is true........ don't you agree?

@Hyperion - I joined a big organization here for a Finance Internship working in their Treasury Department & on the first day they told me 'Betaaa hummm loan nahin leiteiii....soooood hai jo na' - Beraaa gharaaak now what the foOk am I supposed to do in the Treasury department ? :hitwall:

And because of the fuss I'm making about naming the department 'Corporate Finance' & doing Bookkeeping underneath it they've moved me to Internal Audit ! :suicide:

Lol

This is the biggest scam in the Finance Industry. A fancy title like 'Financial Analyst' most results in Accounting and Bookkeeping duties. Trust me i tell you from experience ;)

then why not he sleep in that container ? he has 6.10m × 2.44m container and others were under the mercy of rain . still he run home he is another politican chair hungry nothing more . his mission is kursi kursi and kursi that is it
Noora, s destiny has been written already, it's just need IMRAN to demand as the parliamentary leader to ask SC & army to catch & hang noora?
So don't need to waste the time?:rofl:

Lol

This is the biggest scam in the Finance Industry. A fancy title like 'Financial Analyst' most results in Accounting and Bookkeeping duties. Trust me i tell you from experience ;)

That seems to be true ! :cray: :angry:

I joined them after inquiring about their Finance Department & being told 'Yes...we've got a well developed Corporate Finance department where we handle investments & do all the usual things that any large corporation would do in Corporate Finance' & the first day they introduce me to the GM Corporate Finance & he says 'We have a Zero Interest Policy' & 'In our Finance Department we usually handle Payments & Receipts so I'm sure its going to be a massive learning experience for you to learn about the 2 dozen Vouchers we prepare here' & then he caps it up with 'We don't do any Investment Appraisal, no Foreign Exchange Rate Hedging (despite having substantial exports), no Capital Structure Issues as such, our Investment is essentially a time-deposit with a Bank (a substantial amount) for Provident Fund purposes & besides Betaaa Corporate Finance is the same thing as Accounting' :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom