What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10606549_940502859308673_8714236088180056856_n.jpg

PTI is very much similar to india's aap
AAP came to power in delhi on similar grounds of anti-corruption protests . They promised cheap electricity and water to people .
We saw what followed , they quit office in 45 days . Trust me whatever these guys promise if had been feasible in any manner then both nawaz & zardari would have done it , after a lot of time pakistan has got a stable government and it takes time to implement projects .
change is good but it should not be based upon an empty rhetoric , the easy target for these guys are gullible people who have little understanding of how things work in democratic system .

It's an analogy, quite valid also. But here the question is the authenticity of the very democratic system. Unlike India, Pakistan's electoral system is total farce. I am betting on electoral reforms, rest seems as impractical as bringing down stars from the sky.

PTI is very much similar to india's aap
AAP came to power in delhi on similar grounds of anti-corruption protests . They promised cheap electricity and water to people .
We saw what followed , they quit office in 45 days . Trust me whatever these guys promise if had been feasible in any manner then both nawaz & zardari would have done it , after a lot of time pakistan has got a stable government and it takes time to implement projects .
change is good but it should not be based upon an empty rhetoric , the easy target for these guys are gullible people who have little understanding of how things work in democratic system .

That is wrong statment, PTI emerged as a party in 1996 but as an effective party after 30th october 2011 that is much much before AAP party in india. Also PTI don't have any kind of radical agenda's like AAP party of india, they don't want to give anything like cheap electricity or water to people. They just want to change the attitude and functioning of state institutions especially to follow UK model which is favorite of Imran khan.

I think Qadri wants to give every thing cheap to the people , he wants to bring revolution so it is TUQ who is similar in his agenda to AAP party.

It's an analogy, quite valid also. But here the question is the authenticity of the very democratic system. Unlike India, Pakistan's electoral system is total farce. I am betting on electoral reforms, rest seems as impractical as bringing down stars from the sky.

mate you also need to take into consideration that india has been a democratic country for more than six decades , election rigging was rampant in india for many years until we developed a mechanism to deal with it by having a strong election commission and also political parties have become mature enough to accept peoples verdict and take a defeat in their stride .

To see a transformation you need to go through the process , you need to let successive governments finish their terms .
electoral reforms will take place eventually .

In Today's Speeches IK revealed that NS accords keys of BMWs to COAS in Past as well......Wow...just Wow....i mean wondering who that lucky person was and by the way don't these persons are Agneles in the first place...how can angeles accepts such blunt and corrupt offer:lol:

That is wrong statment, PTI emerged as a party in 1996 but as an effective party after 30th october 2011 that is much much before AAP party in india. Also PTI don't have any kind of radical agenda's like AAP party of india, they don't want to give anything like cheap electricity or water to people. They just want to change the attitude and functioning of state institutions especially to follow UK model which is favorite of Imran khan.

I think Qadri wants to give every thing cheap to the people , he wants to bring revolution so it is TUQ who is similar in his agenda to AAP party.
maybe , i just saw some videos of IK speeches on youtube , his regular rants of calling everyone corrupt and calling of dharnas made me think so . I get this feeling that he some how wants to make headlines and create an atmosphere of chaos which is not good for pakistan .

mate you also need to take into consideration that india has been a democratic country for more than six decades , election rigging was rampant in india for many years until we developed a mechanism to deal with it by having a strong election commission and also political parties have become mature enough to accept peoples verdict and take a defeat in their stride .

To see a transformation you need to go through the process , you need to let successive governments finish their terms .
electoral reforms will take place eventually .

Are you saying unlike India and Indians, Pakistan and Pakistanis don't have a right to develop a mechanism that insures free and fair elections?

Look politicians in India now accept the results because they know that's the nation's verdict without any alteration at the hand of the administration, remember same politicians would squall when India had a system with loopholes. Declining a verdict like a stubborn baby is one thing and challenging a verdict in a legal court is another thing, latter won't happen if the elections held are free and fair.

maybe , i just saw some videos of IK speeches on youtube , his regular rants of calling everyone corrupt and calling of dharnas made me think so . I get this feeling that he some how wants to make headlines and create an atmosphere of chaos which is not good for pakistan .

He is just attention hungry that is why he does all these dharanas and rallies etc., he is getting old and desperately wants to become PM of pakistan that is why he is having this long march :lol:

Back
Top Bottom