What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Bad News for PTI: Women are pretty upset by PTI boys tharak bazi and think that PAT's disciplined cadres are more much respectful towards women. Women and Girls have started taking refuge with PAT Jalsa ga and many are leaving PTI Azadi march.

Well he did leave for BaniGalla after few hrs.....
Imran khan. Went there for a meeting with his party members.

Bad News for PTI: Women are pretty upset by PTI boys tharak bazi and think that PAT's disciplined cadres are more much respectful towards women. Women and Girls have started taking refuge with PAT Jalsa ga and many are leaving PTI Azadi march.
I don't know where did u got this news, it's nothing but a sheer lie and rubbish.

Spreading lies and cooking stories to get you excited, why don't you just use your right hand and all the frustration will be over.

Spreading lies and cooking stories to get you excited, why don't you just use your right hand and all the frustration will be over.

Your are a LIE. Mooed Pirzada who was there clearly saw it, PTI leaders has already been informed about ppl from KPK poondi baazi, better go an see yourself, you will shut up urself!!

10590513_645388768893012_675153719553982696_n.jpg

Your are a LIE. Mooed Pirzada who was there clearly saw it, PTI leaders has already been informed about ppl from KPK poondi baazi, better go an see yourself, you will shut up urself!!

I don't believe this rubbish news, my uncle is also in the march and If it really happened then those who are involved in it, should be arrested at once.
And by the way they could be PML-N workers, because PML-N tried its best to stop this azadi march from day one. They used every thing to disperse this crowd, they even used gullu butts and threatened people that target killers are awaiting to kill them on the way. This is all the cheap tactics of the cheap nawaz sharif.
And by the way have you forgotten how did these noora police of nawaz sharif treated womens in model town. They not only killed and tortured them but also harrassed and kidnapped few women's in model town, and still there is no sign of these womens which was arrested by police.

yar nawaz sharif ki halat ko dekh kar puri qom ko hasie aa rahe hay.

image.jpg

:-) Jab nawaz sharif pareshan Hota hay to kitna cute lagta hay.:rofl:

Last edited:
I don't believe this rubbish news, my uncle is also in the march and If it really happened then those who are involved in it, should be arrested at once.
And by the way they could be PML-N workers, because PML-N tried its best to stop this azadi march from day one. They used every thing to disperse this crowd, they even used gullu butts and threatened people that target killers are awaiting to kill them on the way. This is all the cheap tactics of the cheap nawaz sharif.
And by the way have you forgotten how did these noora police of nawaz sharif treated womens in model town. They not only killed and tortured them but also harrassed and kidnapped few women's in model town, and still there is no sign of these womens which was arrested by police.

Why nothing happened in Lahore on women in pti jalsa why Pmln didn't think of that idea in previous jalsas? it is not a good idea too, once a PMLN worker is caught doing that, he will be put on TV and PMLN blamed for it.

WHY NOTHING IS COMPLAINED BY PAT WOMEN & GIRLS in Islamabad now??

women complained after kpk khattak brought 7-8k ppl in Islamabad. women complained to pti leaders, soon i will provide u with a link.

I agree PAT women were harassed by Gundi Noora police as well Stone pelting at PTI Jaloos in Gujranwala and many other negative incidents.

Am sure it could be PMNL spies and workers doing it, either way women in PTI dharna complained to authorities and police.

Imran is sooo confident i am seriously starting to wonder if martial law will happen. His confidence is throwing me off balance. This speech he just gave cant be gievn by a sane man unless he is

A about to lay siege to the capital

b. Military support in form of martial law.

Both are wrong.

Whats this? nawaz saying that if they take back pm resignation then they may have the CM resign. Are they seriously that stressed with this.

Back
Top Bottom