What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

when did I choose to go or not to go? its funny that you are resisting the argument to take it for legal debate.. seriously its slander on national institution, if its wrongfully tapped, should it not be taken to court to be proved or are you suggesting something else should be done other than the legal course ?

This is not slander. ISI is meddling in internal politics and it is illegal.

And anybody that chooses to speak up is intimidated or worse into silence.

If anyone has proofs take the legal course..

Okay, then I can expect you to take your allegations of election fraud to the courts to follow the legal course too?

See how it works both ways equally? :D

Okay, then I can expect you to take your allegations of election fraud to the courts to follow the legal course too?

See how it works both ways equally? :D

typical, not answering my question... and besides I have proved to you that peaceful protest is a democratic norm.. but that is illegal in your view, but if blame is on ISI, no proof needed, shabash, water cooler lo gay ya kuch or ? :D

typical, not answering my question... and besides I have proved to you that peaceful protest is a democratic norm.. but that is illegal in your view, but if blame is on ISI, no proof needed, shabash, water cooler lo gay ya kuch or ? :D

No, your hypocrisy is glaringly obvious, as is that of your "great" leader and indeed all of PTI. Slandering an elected PM is okay in your naked grab for power, but speaking out against ISI for its patently illegal activities is heresy.

No wonder Pakistan is the hellhole that it is these days.

No, your hypocrisy is glaringly obvious, as is that of your "great" leader and indeed all of PTI. Slandering an elected PM is okay in your naked grab for power, but speaking out against ISI for its patently illegal activities is heresy.

blah blah blah... okay whatever, now repeating the question, if one is alleging that it tapped by ISI, then one must proof it in the court, otherwise its just hearsay and legally a slander, no?

blah blah blah... okay whatever, now repeating the question, if one is alleging that it tapped by ISI, then one must proof it in the court, otherwise its just hearsay and legally a slander, no?

Okay, now repeating the question, if one is alleging that PMLN rigged the elections, then one must prove it in the courts, otherwise its just hearsay and legally a slander, no?

This would probably be painful for you, those of us who live here and pay taxes have a bigger say in what goes on in this 'hellhole' than your kind who lives abroad and love being keyboard warriors. Come back, live permanently in this hellhole with us, and then you can stand against us on an equal footing to comment on what should go on in here.

This would probably be painful for you, those of us who live here and pay taxes have a bigger say in what goes on in this 'hellhole' than your kind who lives abroad and love being a keyboard warrior. Come back, live in this hellhole with us and then you can stand against us on an equal footing to comment on what should go on in here.

Whether observed from inside or outside, it is still the same hellhole.

What the ISI does is meddling in internal politics and it is 100% illegal and must stop. No two ways about it
Uncle say the same to CIA and FBI....stop making deals with drug lords and illegal asylum seekers over peanuts....

Dont deny the hands of CIA and FBI in certain stuff where it shouldnt be :whistle:

Okay, now repeating the question, if one is alleging that PMLN rigged the elections, then one must prove it in the courts, otherwise its just hearsay and legally a slander, no?
courts still havent registered FIR against Zardari, Shabaz Shariff, ex CJ.... just to name a few... :pop:

haha... I asked first,but I will answer unlike you, we are taking that course too, we have proved through tribunals massive rigging in 14 constituencies, hence now demanding resignation before a full audit of elections through peaceful protest which itself is legal and democratic practice...

PTI presents eight-page proposal to probe rigging allegations

now your turn?

Remember!
Out tou out hota hae, Beshak no ball par ho.

So, the umpire should raise a finger.

Legalities and the neutral umpires were the things of the past.

10636237_10152407121124527_8082338885509329153_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom