What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I have travelled around Pakistan covering almost every single Jalsa of PTI. What I saw that day at #AzadiSquare was uniquely different. I looked at my leadership and my people; young and old, all united paying homage to the national anthem. And all I could remember was the time when I was very young, and we used to sing national anthem in our school at the top of our voices. I had passion and hope when I was young, but I lost it somewhere in my life. But on that day, I saw same passion and hope among all those thousands of people. Imran Khan has brought back the lost hope in all of us - we are ready for CHANGE now.

Pakistan is under attack from all sides ... plz open your eyes and pray for the nation ... these are critical times ... and everything is aimed at Pak Army ... and Nawaz Modi is not going to do jack about floods heading our way ...

At the rate telephone recordings and records between high profile judges and politicians are coming out, now I'm quite sure PA & ISI have decided to expose these bastards ... but nay sayers here will still be blind and blinkered.

BwtUBn4CAAAi7-t.jpg

if nothing else, respect them for they are out of their comfort zone, for all of us, our country and its future.

At the rate telephone recordings and records between high profile judges and politicians are coming out, now I'm quite sure PA & ISI have decided to expose these bastards ... but nay sayers here will still be blind and blinkered.

Which politicians?

Shahbaz Shariff calling a Judge and instructing him on what judgement to pass on a case ...!

& Noora MNA and Saad Rafiq's telephone records of calls to Javed Hashmi before and after him leaving the protest.

You mean to admit that ISI has been taping private conversations illegally? Who are the bastards in this picture?

You mean to admit that ISI has been taping private conversations illegally? Who are the bastards in this picture?

how you know ISI did this? maybe some rival doing it? maybe some other agency, we may not know, but those caught on tape should remain on top offices just because of technicality, this is worst than blindness my friend, this is disease of heart, this is darkness !!

So what ... if illegal activities are exposed that way then so be it. If one is clean, one won't worry about his calls being recorded. I have no issues if my calls are monitored by any agency.

It happens everywhere you duffer, esp in UK and USA. Telephone Networks there must submit all call recordings to security agencies and in national interest it is all legal!

Shahbaz Shariff calling a Judge and instructing him on what judgement to pass on a case ...!

& Noora MNA and Saad Rafiq's telephone records of calls to Javed Hashmi before and after him leaving the protest.

ooooo, I wanna hear telephone records lol

If NSA can do it, surely ISI can do it too.

ooooo, I wanna hear telephone records lol

If NSA can do it, surely ISI can do it too.

Exactly. Any intelliegence worth it's salt will be tapping phones and gathering private information. That is the whole point of ISI, CIA, etc.

Back
Top Bottom