What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

how you know ISI did this? maybe some rival doing it? maybe some other agency, we may not know, but those caught on tape should remain on top offices just because of technicality, this is worst than blindness my friend, this is disease of heart, this is darkness !!

As long as there is proper legal cover, then tapping is okay in matters of national security.

It happens everywhere you duffer, esp in UK and USA. Telephone Networks there must submit all call recordings to security agencies and in national interest it is all legal!

With the proper legal cover. That is the difference.

PS: I will ignore your unnecessary name calling for now.

If NSA can do it, surely ISI can do it too.

For the third time, proper legal cover is important. NSA has it. The ISI does not.

As long as there is proper legal cover, then tapping is okay in matters of national security.

With the proper legal cover. That is the difference.

PS: I will ignore your unnecessary name calling for now.

For the third time, proper legal cover is important. NSA has it. The ISI does not.

that is fair enough to say. ISI has a political desk as far as I remember, Bhutto established it to tape on his opponents..

that is fair enough to say. ISI has a political desk as far as I remember, Bhutto established it to tape on his opponents..

The ISI has no valid legal mandate to do that. That is a huge problem.

The ISI has no valid legal mandate to do that. That is a huge problem.

I dont know about that, nor you I am sure. but ofcourse lets assume that its tapped by ISI and lets assume they have no legal cover, then its wrong, and Hashmi sahib should go to Court and sue them. otherwise blaming is slander !

I dont know about that, nor you I am sure. but ofcourse lets assume that its tapped by ISI and lets assume they have no legal cover, then its wrong, and Hashmi sahib should go to Court and sue them. otherwise blaming is slander !

As long as the ISI is a military agency, and the military is constitutionally barred from internal politics, there is no way what the ISI is doing in internally in the political scene can ever be legal.

As long as the ISI is a military agency, and the military is constitutionally barred from internal politics, there is no way what the ISI is doing in internally in the political scene can ever be legal.

must go to court if anyone thinks that he/she is being wrongly tapped by ISI. must always follow the procedure given in law, there is no point of blaming an institution without proving it in the court.

It will be extremely difficult to prove beyond doubt that ISI tapped phones etc ... but the recordings are coming out and the contents of those are extremely condemning for politicians and judges. And this is not USA where the laws on tapping are defined. In Pakistan, agencies have provided such recordings in the past as evidence and such evidence has been permissable in courts, hence precedent is there.

In UK there's law that tappings should be as per court's order but recently MI6 head said to a court that agency will continue tapping anyone and everyone and it is an integral part of spying. If a spy agency can't spy, then it's not doing it's job. There you have it, this is what happens in the mother of democracies!

10600448_924152784278253_2495463246413330455_n.jpg

must go to court if anyone thinks that he/she is being wrongly tapped by ISI. must always follow the procedure given in law, there is no point of blaming an institution without proving it in the court.

Funny how you choose to go to courts when it suits you, and then berate the same courts when they do not give verdicts as you would prefer.

What the ISI does is meddling in internal politics and it is 100% illegal and must stop. No two ways about it.

BwZV3bAIUAAgTxc.jpg
10600650_836873859688369_3085250404215279236_n.jpg
10606195_836873853021703_187903761784669578_n.jpg
10613006_836873856355036_4745851744759564057_n.jpg

10599145_10154527029090442_7548966345324732806_n.jpg

BwZU5LbCIAAs1Bo.jpg

@levina this was fired at protesters

official record says 10,000 tear gas, 2000 chemical gas, 1000 rubber bullets, but the PIMS hospital has confirmed live amo was the cause of 2 deaths.

Funny how you choose to go to courts when it suits you, and then berate the same courts when they do not give verdicts as you would prefer.

What the ISI does is meddling in internal politics and it is 100% illegal and must stop. No two ways about it.

when did I choose to go or not to go? its funny that you are resisting the argument to take it for legal debate.. seriously its slander on national institution, if its wrongfully tapped, should it not be taken to court to be proved or are you suggesting something else should be done other than the legal course ?

Back
Top Bottom