What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

First Meeting of Imran Khan with his Love Child
JULY 12, 2009

by khaledfaroqi

Imran Khan is labelled as a womeniser all around the world he had affairs with many women and he also have a daughter Tyrian born with out his marriage with Sita White.

In October 1998 Imran Khan went to meet her daughter for the first time, Hello Magazine Publish the whole story of Imran Khan’s first meeting with his Daughter Tyrian and also publish the pictures of Imran Khan with her Love Child.

For my readers i am posting all the pictures taken from Hello Magazine.

6131_1024121422302_1803243712_50105_4240140_n.jpg
6131_1024121462303_1803243712_50106_7473481_n.jpg
6131_1024121502304_1803243712_50107_5777954_n.jpg
6131_1024121542305_1803243712_50108_2189086_n.jpg
6131_1024121582306_1803243712_50109_4333299_n.jpg
6131_1024122742335_1803243712_50110_3849577_n.jpg
6131_1024122782336_1803243712_50111_5071896_n.jpg
6131_1024122822337_1803243712_50112_4829109_n.jpg
6131_1024122862338_1803243712_50113_6754010_n.jpg
6131_1024123262348_1803243712_50114_373838_n.jpg

According to Pakistani Constitution, A person only take part in Elections if
(d) he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;(e) he has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practises obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins

Mr Imran Khan according to 1973 Constitution You can not contest Elections.

Only in your dreams he can't contest. He has already contested and won a few seats. Too late for your insignificant verdict I'm afraid.
In any case your master Nawaz Sharif also has some corruption charges, etc on his name yet he is the PM.

If this is prescribed, than 99% members of all the Provincial and National Assemblies will be disqualified.
No hundred percent. We cannot bring back old popular sufis and saints of the subcontinent to the parliament. LOL.

Only according to you. He has laready contested and won a few seats. Too late for your verdict.
In any case your master Nawaz Sharif also has some corruption charges, etc on his name yet he is the PM.
the guy you are replying to is Indian...his sole purpose: IK bashing and derailing the thread...I suggest dont feed the troll...just report :coffee:

No they won't, there is a difference between a very well documented/ court attested case and mere allegations.
LOL. So you allude corruption, bribery and money laundering charges against Noora and Zordari weren't documented? LOL.

Where is the official verdict of a court? PTI proposals are not even worth the paper they are written on.

Then why demand that the courts are the place to take ISI? Justice cannot be selective.

PS: Both CIA and FBI work within their legally defined areas, not outside it. ISI acts illegally and above the law. That is thekey difference.

A nuclear armed country without legalities and neutrality in its social systems is a disaster waiting to happen. Oh wait, it has already happened.
And all this time, i have been begging ypu to come up with an evidence or a primary source of info, that implicates that the activities carried out by the military are illegal ----

Whether observed from inside or outside, it is still the same hellhole.
And yet you visit PDF everday --- i wonder why :D

And all this time, i have been begging ypu to come up with an evidence or a primary source of info, that implicates that the activities carried out by the military are illegal ----
the evidence runs in his mind :D

PS: Both CIA and FBI work within their legally defined areas, not outside it. ISI acts illegally and above the law. That is thekey difference.
LOL. CIA has in the past being involved in manufacturing coups to overthrow democratically elected governments as it happened in Guatemala and Iran.
1954 Guatemalan coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has also been involved in illegally experimenting both Americans and people of another nations with various drugs without their knowledge:
Project MKUltra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment - Telegraph

It has been involved in illegal drug trafficking and weapons trade:
Allegations of CIA drug trafficking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has also been involved in manufacturing the Mujahadeen forerunner of today's Al-Qaeda, ISIS etc
USA prints textbooks to support Jihad in Afghanistan and Pakistan | Support Daniel Boyd's Blog

I knew Americans deliberately lied to further their cause. But I never knew to what extent. After reading your posts, I know now :)

the evidence runs in his mind :D
Tell you the truth, in some of the cases he is damn right about military involvement, but then there is no evidence to prove it and since it was done for the betterment, i see no harm.... And the law says, when there is no evidence, then it did not happen....:D

Last edited:
Tell you the truth, in some of the cases he is damn right about military involvement, but then there is no evidence to prove it and since it was done for the betterment, i see no harm.... And the law says, when there is no evidence, then it did not happen..... Let me give you an example about missing persons---a terrorist was brought to the court, but becsuse of poor prosecution,strong defense or judge being threaten, the guy walks out free, under the umbrella of "lack of evidence" --- the guy comes out only to be picked up by intelligence personnel --- it is illegal --- but done for the good cause --- and since there is no evidence to prove the alleged kiddnapping -- it didnot happen.....wierd logic no??? :D
Not really....

There was a story I was told....

There was a question one used to ask...in Islam it is said everything bows to HIM the all powerful...what about non living things?
So the wise old man told a story of a man who prayed to ALLAH to have knowledge of the unseen...that he will have knowledge of everything (living and non living things)

and so when this guy goes to ghussul (not sure if I used the right word)...he hears the lota praising ALLAH as everything does and the guy was like how can I make the lota do something when it is praising ALLAH....

Moral of the story: somethings we dont have knowledge about is for our own good....we are humans with limited capacities...

Hence, if it is happening for our good why scream about it? If however it is evil then we should voice about it which people become afraid to do so really surprises me as to whether they know their rights or are just soo used to being oppressed?!

Only in your dreams he can't contest. He has already contested and won a few seats.
Then shouldn't he be disqualified?

LOL. So you allude corruption, bribery and money laundering charges against Noora and Zordari weren't documented? LOL.
Nawaz Sharif has not been convicted in any court of law.
However, dImmy has already accepted his guilt of siring illegitimate children and having illicit relationships.

Not really....

There was a story I was told....

There was a question one used to ask...in Islam it is said everything bows to HIM the all powerful...what about non living things?
So the wise old man told a story of a man who prayed to ALLAH to have knowledge of the unseen...that he will have knowledge of everything (living and non living things)

and so when this guy goes to ghussul (not sure if I used the right word)...he hears the lota praising ALLAH as everything does and the guy was like how can I make the lota do something when it is praising ALLAH....

Moral of the story: somethings we dont have knowledge about is for our own good....we are humans with limited capacities...

Hence, if it is happening for our good why scream about it? If however it is evil then we should voice about it which people become afraid to do so really surprises me as to whether they know their rights or are just soo used to being oppressed?!
Rightly said, unfortunately, some dear members fail to see the point, for them, it was ok for CIA todeploy a hand full of Personnel on a foreign land - with illegal govt in capital - inciting, abetting a rebel against the govt ---- they did, what they thought was right to the best of their abilities---

Then shouldn't he be disqualified?

Nawaz Sharif has not been convicted in any court of law.
However, dImmy has already accepted his guilt of siring illegitimate children and having illicit relationships.

Two contradictory statements! One to be remain in till proven guilty and one to be out without being proven guilty.

Once he has accepted his quilt, what is there to prove?

But his disqualification has to be proved in a court of law. Don't know how legal matters proceed in your country but the world doesn't proceed your way.

Last edited:
2ndly until and unless you can prove it,

The US court system handed over custody of Tyrian to IK only after proving that he was indeed the father, and IK accepted her as his daughter. IK's illegitimate daughter is a legally proven fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom