What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Tell you the truth, in some of the cases he is damn right about military involvement, but then there is no evidence to prove it and since it was done for the betterment, i see no harm..

Real and lasting harm is done when a mockery is made of the law. That is why all of Pakistan suffers when there is no rule of law because it is broken by those who should be abiding by it. The whole nation then becomes lawless. The results are before us. Only the intentionally and deviously blind would say they see no harm.

But his disqualification has to be proved in a court of law. Don't know how legal matters proceed in India but the world doesn't proceed your way.
Since dImmy claims to occupy the moral high ground Vs. his political rivals, and has accepted his guilt of sexual misconducts, shouldn't he really justify his moral high ground and withdraw from politics...??

The US court system handed over custody of Tyrian to IK only after proving that he was indeed the father, and IK accepted her as his daughter. IK's illegitimate daughter is a legally proven fact.

When did that happen?

The US court system handed over custody of Tyrian to IK only after proving that he was indeed the father, and IK accepted her as his daughter. IK's illegitimate daughter is a legally proven fact.

A court in US has no jurisdiction in Pakistan so its ruling is not binding to the authorities in Pakistan. However a similar lawsuit can be filed in Pakistan and IK can be asked again to submit his affidavit, US court verdict can be referenced I think.

A court in US has no jurisdiction in Pakistan so its ruling is not binding to the authorities in Pakistan. However a similar lawsuit can be filed in Pakistan and IK can be asked again to submit his affidavit, US court verdict can be referenced I think.

That is a very correct assessment.

Since dImmy claims to occupy the moral high ground Vs. his political rivals, and has accepted his guilt of sexual misconducts, shouldn't he really justify his moral high ground and withdraw from politics...??

Can it be extended to NS as well, just asking? I mean moral laws as for as I know are applicable to everyone!

your indian buddy was talking about Shariah not US court.... :pop:
But IK did not show up and as @Emmie said :

But his disqualification has to be proved in a court of law. Don't know how legal matters proceed in India but the world doesn't proceed your way.

And also why after 20 plus years the mother is dying for a father for her daughter?Just when he was getting into politics she remembered her 20 plus yr old daughter needs a father?

In fact in her interview at 1 point she says she isnt asking for child support than pushes the notion:

Khan has neither seen nor spoken to the child although he and White have spoken periodically during that period," said Allred. "He never paid any child support."[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Can it be extended to NS as well, just asking? I mean moral laws as for as I know are applicable to everyone!
Has Nawaz Sharif ever been accused of, or himself accepted charges of sexual misconduct?
Has any court sentenced him for any illegal activity?

Back
Top Bottom