What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Haha ... as if the nooras and opposition were not only making fools of themselves for past few days, today the in-fighting started ... difficult to hide true colours!

Yep, that was funny but it makes you wonder, what is nisar up to?.

Pointing to Chaudhry Nisar, Aitzaz says: "Look at him, he's giving me eyes. He should know that the government is not doing anyone a favour by "absorbing criticism"."

As much as I love the infighting going on between PML n and PPP..in parliament...asit shows their true colors.... I cant help wonder...what is Ch Nisar really upto? wht does he want? I think he is a double agent within PML N...maybe Army's or PTIs.

10628326_10152755119433383_775962409012638097_n.jpg

lol @ speculation of Nisar being a PA/ISI agent ... Nisar resigned 3 times as per news, and it is Noora who's not letting him go.

tch tch tch.... I can only pity the blindness :D

you indeed lost it, just because you shamelessly accuse ISI without any proof that doesnot mean others are wrong too, except for PTI is a political party and has every right to demonstrate distrust and protest for its rights.. but hey lets blame ISI without any proof..

During 9/11 he must have said Mushy is right choice to help US. Maybe you should remind him that these days afghanistan is having a recount of votes because abdulah abdulah suspects rigging and refuses to accept presidential elections outcome...

Afghan poll body orders vote recounts in 7 provinces| Reuters

PTI presents eight-page proposal to probe rigging allegations – The Express Tribune

Here's the proposal, they are negotiating on everything except point IV, resignation. Demand for the constitution of supreme monitoring council means PTI can back down on resignation if such a council is constituted.

More focus I think is on judicial commission and TORs, JIT as an investigative arm and of course electoral reforms.

As is evident from the last few pages, the immaturity, hypocrisy and arrogance of the dharnists is amusing, blatant and breathtaking, respectively.

When it come to proven facts that speak badly of IK, they seek refuge in finer points of law. But they do not allow the use of the same finer points of law to absolve NS of crimes in Pakistan's jurisdiction.

When it comes to ISI and Army, they want the courts to be moved to provide incontrovertible proof. But they do not recognize the same courts when they are asked to use them to prove their own allegations against the government.

Having your cake and eating it too takes on new meaning with such antics. :D

Such approaches may make for good theater, but they have no moral or legal standing and will remain useless.

As is evident from the last few pages, the immaturity, hypocrisy and arrogance of the dharnists is amusing, blatant and breathtaking, respectively.

When it come to proven facts that speak badly of IK, they seek refuge in finer points of law. But they do not allow the use of the same finer points of law to absolve NS of crimes in Pakistan's jurisdiction.

When it comes to ISI and Army, they want the courts to be moved to provide incontrovertible proof. But they do not recognize the same courts when they are asked to use them to prove their own allegations against the government.

Having your cake and eating it too takes on new meaning with such antics. :D

Such approaches may make for good theater, but they have no moral or legal standing and will remain useless.

There is no difference between IK and Qadri (PTI or PAT). Dharna is a major failure, this reality is yet to dawn on these inqilaabis.Have you noticed that most of them now want IK at throne by hook or by crook (through support of khakis). Fake democrats all of them.

There is no difference between IK and Qadri (PTI or PAT). Dharna is a major failure, this reality is yet to dawn on these inqilaabis.Have you noticed that most of them now want IK at throne by hook or by crook (through support of khakis). Fake democrats all of them.

Heh had it been failure 5 points would not have been agreed to but than again the nature of pml-n is to promise and backstab later not fulfilling promises. Have you noticed most of them want NS to stick to throne even after rigging proved, prove it khakis support PAT/PTI...just prove it not by the word of baygharit bhagi JH.

Heh had it been failure 5 points would not have been agreed to but than again the nature of pml-n is to promise and backstab later not fulfilling promises. Have you noticed most of them want NS to stick to throne even after rigging proved, prove it khakis support PAT/PTI...just prove it not by the word of baygharit bhagi JH.

IK is pleading for people to join him for weeks now, how many inqilaabis do you see in the dharna? Like I said PTI trolls, since completely oblivious to politics, have absolutely no idea what an epic failure this dharni has been and the consequences for PTI as a political force.

I think you need to wakeup IK can't be a PM, he knows that himself and have stopped calling himself PM for a long time. With telephone calls emerging of judiciary and SS, people have lost faith in them and this will continue unless judiciary investigate this, find culprits, punish them, clean themselves and try to restore people's faith in judiciary.

Back
Top Bottom