What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Bw16N2PCAAAMbw2.jpg:large

achkzai ki nakal utar raha thay khan sahib... :lol:

hahaha. now i remember :D

IK parodying Achakzai:

Last edited:

you know what, you are hard person to motivate...tu menu v kabra pa deni aye.. who cares what they say, they are bunch of liars and dishonest people..

p.s. girls take your friend to the motivators @levina @Akheilos :pissed:
haha yeah that's true but im just being realistic....Agur Naya Pak Na Bunna Tu Phir Jo disappointment Huni Heyna Tu im just preparing myself for that shock:p: ...Wesey i have some reservations which ill discuss here someday...they made some blunders while being on this march esp in management thingy!

Wesey i heard the march will end soon with no prominent solution so be mentally prepare for it:p:............ lol kidding

haha yeah that's true but im just being realistic....Agur Naya Pak Na Bunna Tu Phir Jo disappointment Huni Heyna Tu im just preparing myself for that shock:p: ...Wesey i have some reservations which ill discuss here someday...they made some blunders while being on this march esp in management thingy!

Wesey i heard the march will end soon with no prominent solution so be mentally prepare for it:p:............ lol kidding

There is a saying of Imran Khan, and he has mentioned it a gazillion times, he says, "I dont play by fear of defeat, and I think that is the key."

and secondly I will never be disappointed, as my hope is attached with Allah's final plan, not with Imran Khan's defeat or continue defeat after defeat in life..

Yes, there were issues, alot of issues..

so stop being prepared for worst, I remember election say pehle app nay kitna rona dhona dala howa tha :P

Back
Top Bottom