What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

The US court system handed over custody of Tyrian to IK only after proving that he was indeed the father, and IK accepted her as his daughter. IK's illegitimate daughter is a legally proven fact.
this ex parte judgment would be inadmissible in Pakistan Courts as per Rule 13 Civil Procedure Code 1908.

So, this judgment being out of court, what other evidence could there be to actually prove that Imran Khan is the father of Tyrian.

Even if it is established that he is indeed the biological father of Tyrian, my understanding is that since she is alleged to be born outside the marriage then according to Pakistani and Islamic laws he is still not the legal father and has no legal relationship whatsoever with the child.

Since it is a sensitive issue, a relevant part of the judgment in the case of Roshan Desai V Jahanzeb Niazi PLD 2011 Lahore 423 is quoted here to avoid any doubts:

The question of a minor’s custody has to be addressed by reference to his status under the applicable Pakistan Law, more appropriately the Islamic Law, which does not recognize a common law marriage or partnership as a valid marriage with the result that a child born to parents, having a common law marriage, is born outside marriage and cannot be regarded as a legitimate child. Under Islamic Law, the father of an illegitimate child has no legal tie with the child even though he is the biological father and the blood tie between the two is undisputed. Such a father has no legal relationship whatsoever with the minor so much so that the child does not inherit from his father or vice versa which is otherwise the case of a legitimate offspring.”

Arsalan case against Imran on moral ground may not stand / Wali Zahid

What his illegitimate child has anything to do with azaadi march? We are not discussing his private life or family matters but his reckless and aggressive, anti democratic tactics
Indian troller shutmaster is derailing as usual :whistle: @Emmie

Ideally, this issue could have been raised before the Election Tribunal for which the deadline has already been missed and even if one could still challenge this issue before election Tribunal, I am not too sure if Arasalan Iftikhar could have brought this issue before the Election Tribunal in the first place on the basis that he was not the resident of Imran Khan’s constituency nor he contested election against him.

And in order to invoke the jurisdiction of High Court or Supreme Court to deal with this sort of matter, one has to have a real strong case that does not require further investigation and in light of above discussion it can be safely said that its not the case with the accusation of Araslan Iftikhar Chaudhry against Imran Khan.

Having clarified the legal position as per my understanding, I believe that such actions “where personal matters of a person are attacked so casually” must be discouraged by all sections of society.

And Arsalan Iftikhar Chaudhry does not need this type of case anyway; he could bring a case of defamation against Imran Khan.

An Abdalian and Aitchisonian, Barrister Ameer Abbas Ali Khan, is a Solicitor-Advocate (UK), Advocte High Court. He has LLB (Hons) UK, LLM (LSE), Bar-at-Law from Lincoln Inn, and lives in London. His father has been an MP in Pakistan over several decades.

Arsalan case against Imran on moral ground may not stand / Wali Zahid

OK guys stick to the topic please.

Technically, this thread should be closed because the Azadi march reached IBD a long time ago, and now it is only the Dharna that is going on. :D

G, bilkul yahi wala.

I think "updates and debate" should cover it.

March transformed into dharna - be updated.

Yes, the update is that the March is over. :D

(j/k, please do not thread ban me! )

=====================================================

Seriously:

Back to the topic, is there an updated list of PTI demands that are being negotiated to bring this show to an end for all sides satisfactorily?

Yes, the update is that the March is over. :D

(j/k, please do not thread ban me! )

=====================================================

Seriously:

Back to the topic, is there an updated list of PTI demands that are being negotiated to bring this show to an end for all sides satisfactorily?

PTI presents eight-page proposal to probe rigging allegations – The Express Tribune

Here's the proposal, they are negotiating on everything except point IV, resignation. Demand for the constitution of supreme monitoring council means PTI can back down on resignation if such a council is constituted.

More focus I think is on judicial commission and TORs, JIT as an investigative arm and of course electoral reforms.

10646730_1538795839690506_1845088144995223903_n.jpg

ab esaay azeem hastion kay khilaf dhrna do gay tuuuu..............LOG BAAT TU KAREN GAY

Last edited:
Actually, your dishonesty is well on display. My stance is fair and honest by comparison.

Tribunals work under the ECP. The ECP has validated the election. Your allegations have been disproven.

tch tch tch.... I can only pity the blindness :D

NS is an elected PM. PTI has failed to prove its allegation in a proper court of law.

So what did the ECP say about the elections, again? Valid. End of story then. :D

you indeed lost it, just because you shamelessly accuse ISI without any proof that doesnot mean others are wrong too, except for PTI is a political party and has every right to demonstrate distrust and protest for its rights.. but hey lets blame ISI without any proof..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom