What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Dude, I don't care who wins the next election. It could be a khota for all what I care. As long as ECP and other third-parties are taken care of, and there's no 'apparent' dandli......... if then the nation chooses Nooraz, then let them have him........ they deserve all the crap that comes their way......

@Oscar, I feel as if you were right, the time is now to buy that island and restart the Pakistani race........... well, dunno know if we will call it that......... whatever, a prerequisite will be a full mental check-up.......... :D

In the end, there will be another elections (whether in 2018 or earlier). That will decide who comes to power. I bet you are not quite thinking about that right now.

NS would win relection at this point in PK. This dharna has proven that PTI doesn't have as big of a support as people thought and that IK and Qadri are both crazy.

Govt should now use force if necessary. Enough of pampering these anarchists...

No, that's exactly what they want. Let them have platform, sooner or later they will tire themselves out. When caught on pressure, Imran khan goes nut judging by pattern earlier.

PMLN has support from PA. So, PMLN can relax, Allahu Alim.

Woh Punjabi main kaise kehte hain ? KUT KEH RAK ? @Armstrong Butt sahib aise kehte hain na ?

avfzo4.jpg

2na72ue.jpg

Yeah and some people wish for a unicorn. There is no society or country completely free of ills you mentioned, people have to work hard all their life to bring that kind of change in their society not by a weekend Azadi or inqilabi march.

Yeah, tell that to people of Iranian revolution, French revolution, American revolution etc etc. Yes, there are bloody revolutions but also peaceful ones. I hope this one remains peaceful.

Spreading negativity and skepticism is very common even when good things are happening.

Maybe we need a revolution like Pakistan on this forum too? :)
Admin here are good people's even that mod , is a good fellow , but it's humanity shows some how , some where, the good , the bad & the ugly?
Any way plz, care seniors here!

Woh Punjabi main kaise kehte hain ? KUT KEH RAK ? @Armstrong Butt sahib aise kehte hain na ?

avfzo4.jpg

2na72ue.jpg

Yeah, typical Pakistani democracy. Forcing people who voted for them to not join the revolution using state apparatus.

Admin here are good people's even that mod , is a good fellow , but it's humanity shows some how , some where, the good , the bad & the ugly?
Any way plz, care seniors here!

Point taken.

Dude, I don't care who wins the next election. It could be a khota for all what I care. As long as ECP and other third-parties are taken care of, and there's no 'apparent' dandli......... if then the nation chooses Nooraz, then let them have him........ they deserve all the crap that comes their way......

Whoever looses will have a precedent right in front of them of not accepting results, crying dhandli, and somehow procuring a mob. But same roles will not be played out like this for sure. IK would not be able to do this again.

Mate, if you're worried that what is happening right now will be used as a precedent later, then don't worry........ i don't think that it will ever happen again......... it's the first time in our history that the stars are aligned, exactly as they need to be! :D

Whoever looses will have a precedent right in front of them of not accepting results, crying dhandli, and somehow procuring a mob. But same roles will not be played out like this for sure. IK would not be able to do this again.

No, that's exactly what they want. Let them have platform, sooner or later they will tire themselves out. When caught on pressure, Imran khan goes nut judging by pattern earlier.

PMLN has support from PA. So, PMLN can relax, Allahu Alim.
Pakarmy supports no political party in pakistan?
It's just there, to save the embassies & other important places, waiting that this crowd will go away by itself , just towmmarow could be the last day, noora king will run away from the supporters like you?

Mate, if you're worried that what is happening right now will be used as a precedent later, then don't worry........ i don't think that it will ever happen again......... it's the first time in our history that the stars are aligned, exactly as they need to be! :D

Disagree.... Wish I had your optimism.

I like your optimism man. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom