What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Govt should now use force if necessary. Enough of pampering these anarchists...

No let them sit there and have their dharna. Army is protecting the parliament so nothing to worry about. Let them sit outside and give pretty speeches/ If police attacks them then that is exactly what imran seeks and he will make himself a political victim.

Nothing has happened till now , everything is peace full, but here we go, our Internet singers crying fool themselves?

I am thinking about their plans after entering into redzone if they have any..this azadi march was poorly organized or co-ordinated with no clear plans or strategy to achieve their goals
Gov is too soft on this long march so far

TBF the govt has shown quite flexibility in dealing with them however if govt goes hard on them then they will become political martyrs and thats exactly what imran needs and seeks at this moment when nothing is working.

I do. I used to be die-hard PPP supporter, actually half of my family still is.... there are two ministers in provincial and national assemblies each from PPP...... the thing is, this is the first time in our history that we are a divided family......... and I've hedged my future with PTI.............

P.S. Political dynamics be damned, our lives got spoiled by these dynamics, and I'll be damned if my unborn son/daughter have to go through all the crap that we went through. There is a point in life where you say no more. The time is now.

Every one since 1977. You are too taken in by your bias. Do you really understand political dynamics?

Govt should now use force if necessary. Enough of pampering these anarchists...

No. In case you have noticed PML-N has a strategy. They are not quite worried about protesters over-running Red Area. They will let protesters reach Army people and see what happens. In any case, if administration avoids bloodshed they will have moral superiority. That will come in handy.

I have clearly lamented the loss of a 3rd viable force but quit trying to portray that we are happy to see the two-parties to remain in power forever in their current shape and forms!
I blame IK squarely for the latest crisis! If NS had agreed with 4 constituencies then IK would have asked for 10 more. If 10 more then the whole parliament. This loser IK doesn't know politics and IF he ever becomes the PM then his hot-head could Pakistan to even bigger problems.

Tell me: Why so many of his own legislators are ready to dump him?! Did you read Pakistanis news sources where his legislators are skeptical of wins in re-elections because they think they haven't done enough work? Bhai, Kursi sabko pyari lagti hai!

You PTians are blind fanbois! You see that most of Pakistan has rejected IK's march--even 200,000 people are peanuts compared to what IK used to do and what Zardari and NS can still do--but you are in denial about IK's public humiliation.
Well if rigging didn't take place then why the hesitation in opening up these 4 constituencies???...anyways i am not a blind supporter especially not of his Taliban policy...about delivery PTI has delivered in KPK considering the situation there it has done a lot better than the previous governments there infact there was a Gallup poll out where 59% of people in KPK were satisfied with its performance the highest of any province

People of Pakistan loves Pakistan army, the only respected institution of Pakistan. Its people like Taliban that confronts Pakistan army.

Protesters can be infiltrated by miscreants . The ones who want chaos and i am afraid Qadri's people can have such elements

Imran Khan and Tahirul Qadri wish a Pakistan where justice, check and balance prevails over corruption, oligarchy, violence. Btw, I am no kid. I am 29.
Yeah and some people wish for a unicorn. There is no society or country completely free of ills you mentioned, people have to work hard all their life to bring that kind of change in their society not by a weekend Azadi or inqilabi march.

I do. I used to be die-hard PPP supporter, actually half of my family still is.... there are two ministers in provincial and national assemblies each from PPP...... the thing is, this is the first time in our history that we are a divided family......... and I've hedged my future with PTI.............

P.S. Political dynamics be damned, our lives got spoiled by these dynamics, and I'll be damned if my unborn son/daughter have to go through all the crap that we went through. There is a point in life where you say no more. The time is now.

In the end, there will be another elections (whether in 2018 or earlier). That will decide who comes to power. I bet you are not quite thinking about that right now.

Nothing has happened till now , everything is peace full, but here we go, our Internet singers crying fool themselves?

History ever took revenge, and that's near to these morons & goons on D-Choak.

Spreading negativity and skepticism is very common even when good things are happening.

@adminstration
Plz check the response shown by a moderator?
By what rule of the fourm quoting you is not allowed or a sin?
When you quote others , no sin been done?

Maybe we need a revolution like Pakistan on this forum too? :)

Back
Top Bottom