What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Military incited revolution? LOL. Where is martial law?
Who incites whom, now open secret. State machinery doesn't so powerless that couple of groups of morons and goons making their direction without any engagement from law enforcement agencies. Negotiations could be started with a single military 'SHUTUP' call but it was not planned in GHQ & Abpara.

Grow up.

I still dont get who will do those elections. There will be an interim govt and if imran losses the guy will once more scream rigging and take u-turns on the very people he will once agree upon. What then?
You don't need to think so much, let the nooracracy fall down, people's of pakistan can rebuild everything, sure they will bring good solutions!
But for you, take a container of tissues, & start crying for the fall of noora empire of nooristan!:victory1::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes pakistan is divided into nooras and pti fanboys. black and white. no other colour right? This is your ability to see things. such a bad approach to divide an entire nation of 20 million people into two groups. Sorry i am neither with nooras nor am i with PTI. I am a neutral who is judging both parties for next elections and seeing how both of them act in such events.

Retards can not see that. They can only see black and white and not even shades of grey.

Yes pakistan is divided into nooras and pti fanboys. black and white. no other colour right? This is your ability to see things. such a bad approach to divide an entire nation of 20 million people into two groups. Sorry i am neither with nooras nor am i with PTI. I am a neutral who is judging both parties for next elections and seeing how both of them act in such events.
You are free to launch your own long march, but can you do that?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and IK will bring allahdin lamp and all these problems mentioned above will disappeared over night lol what happened to his promises in KPK? Has it became any better than other provinces under imran leadership? People look for practical work more than making fake and unrealistic promises

Yeah we can see a lot of the promises made by Nawaz being fulfilled. Why dont you go to Pak instead of the comfortable life in UK, live in constant load shedding and cut a huge portion of your paycheck barely able to make ends meet so that can be sent to Nawaz's bank account? Indeed lot of practical work for show here.

I said one year, not one night. Clearly you have an agenda here and not really interested in listening to anyone just like your current govt.'s non serious attitude so far. Maybe it runs in the genes.

Last edited:
Imran Khan and Tahirul Qadri wish a Pakistan where justice, check and balance prevails over corruption, oligarchy, violence. Btw, I am no kid. I am 29.
Quote me once more and you will not be able to do so again.

Imran Khan and Tahirul Qadri wish a Pakistan where justice, check and balance prevails over corruption, oligarchy, violence. Btw, I am no kid. I am 29.

And still layman, i hope you didn't hold stick in your hand as in stupid PAT miscreants.

Mate, after ECP is sorted out, and new measures brought-in, he'd be lucky if he can even score Lahore........ that's what is pissing PPP and MQM, that dhandli in next elections might not work.

In all seriousness buddy, how many elections have you monitored since the 80's/90's, be truthful about it.......... I've seen many, and I've seen actual dhandli taking place and none of us could do jack about it.......... enough is enough..........

At this point, if NS calls snap elections (which is the last resort according to constitution), he will likely win a majority once again.

Retards can not see that. They can only see black and white and not even shades of grey.

You are indeed correct. At this point there are many here and in pakistan who are not taking sides and are judging both parties by how they will react to different situations but alas for some an unbiased look at a situation just cant be digested. It seems they have reached the parliament secretariat. I think the group belongs to qadri.

Mate, after ECP is sorted out, and new measures brought-in, he'd be lucky if he can even score Lahore........ that's what is pissing PPP and MQM, that dhandli in next elections might not work.

In all seriousness buddy, how many elections have you monitored since the 80's/90's, be truthful about it.......... I've seen many, and I've seen actual dhandli taking place and none of us could do jack about it.......... enough is enough..........

Every one since 1977. You are too taken in by your bias. Do you really understand political dynamics?

Who incites whom, now open secret. State machinery doesn't so powerless that couple of groups of morons and goons making their direction without any engagement from law enforcement agencies. Negotiations could be started with a single military 'SHUTUP' call but it was not planned in GHQ & Abpara.

Grow up.

Again, calling revolutionaries and democratic demonstrators for being a bunch of morons and goons reflect the typical Pakistani mentality haunting this nation. No wonder why we have been living like this for 67 years blaming US, Israel, India etc for our political, economic, military problems. LOL.

Miscreants among them WILL.

People of Pakistan loves Pakistan army, the only respected institution of Pakistan. Its people like Taliban that confronts Pakistan army.

I still dont get who will do those elections. There will be an interim govt and if imran losses the guy will once more scream rigging and take u-turns on the very people he will once agree upon. What then?
I am thinking about their plans after entering into redzone if they have any..this azadi march was poorly organized or co-ordinated with no clear plans or strategy to achieve their goals
Gov is too soft on this long march so far

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom