What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Imran to enter PM house after 24hr....

Army is protecting that area so what will he do. Ask them to step aside or fight against them. they are not deployed for a frontal view of this dharna and i seriously doubt with the army in place he will confront them.

I truly believe imran is out of options now. If imran attacks the army then it will be the end of his support and career and if he sits out there then he will have to take peanuts offered and leave. I honestly dont think the army will stand by and let them raid the parliament.

Army himself was saying that they will implement article 245 and protect islamabad and no violent actions will be tolerated. The people love the armed forces and imran is truly stuck at this point.
Lets be clear.Only 350 army personnel are there protecting only sensitive buildings. They are not there to stop the crowd and i am sure they wont engage public or confront them.

LOL mindset of PML-N supporters from last few days

- IK banday he jama nahe karsakhtay (IK did)
- IK kay saath koi nahi chalayga Lahore say (again IK did and march with massive crowd)
- IK kay banday ginay ja rahay 10,000 hain kay 10 lac (IK gathered enouff crowd)
- After 1st Speech of IK (dekhtay hain dekhtay hain)
- After 2nd Speech of IK about Civil Nafarmani (oh dekha ye tu haal hey ye khali batain karsakhta hey parliement ke taraf nahe ja sakhta)
- After 3rd Speech of IK (speechless, Deal hogaye hey blaa blaa again no sense of any question or answer)
- Yesterday (oo dekha g loog agay pechay hogaye hain ub tu dubara crowd kahan sa layega)
- Today when he breached and now entered into RedZone (oh ye tu Deal hoi hoi hey)

Isliye kahtay hain UNDER ESTIMATE NA KAROO kyoonkay jisko tum karrahay hotay hoo amooman uska kad aur baat umse kaye opar hoti hey .. jab koi baat samaj nahe ati tu ... ARMY hey pechay HAHHAHAHA

UPDATES:

- Crowd strength have significantly increased today according to reporters. Some PML(N) politicians have also acknowledged that the crowd have reached "sizable" proportions.

- Dharna have begin in Lahore as well.

- Police have refused to take action. Military is also not in the mood.

- US government have taken note of the recent development and urged the government to exercise flexibility in negotiations.

True. I've always been optimistic about everything in life..... even when I used to be seriously effed up.......... things have a way of working out...... they always do...... Alhamdulillah......... Pakistan Zindabad..........

But when it came to 2013 elections, you forgot to use that optimism. Well, at least you are not alone.

Thats what you think, but noora-Kingo , s govt failed to stop both the PAT & PTI marches cause they are affraid of bieng charged some thing like model town, & it was Thier failure from day no 1?
Pakarmy won't save the political parties, & politicians just because they hve elected with rigged votes doesn't make them angels?

Let me repeat, after the model town incident;

The only reason PMLN allowed them [PAT+PTI] to march red zone is with the confidence of Pakistan army. Now, Pakistan army is positioned to safeguard the properties now as well as to ensure this march goes smoothly, Allahu Alim.

Lets be clear.Only 350 army personnel are there protecting only sensitive buildings. They are not there to stop the crowd and i am sure they wont engage public or confront them.

Its peaceful crowd. They won't storm any buildings. Its not the goal to destroy government buildings.

Govt should now use force if necessary. Enough of pampering these anarchists...
Wishful thinking. This is now an international issue.

Also, this is awaam of Pakistan, not expendable gullu-butts. You need to change your mindset.

Back
Top Bottom