What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

If I am correct India has only one dynastic political party on a national level...called Congress....while the rest of them are not....and they are not even feudal.

In comparison in Pakistan almost all the political parties are dynastic AND feudal. PTI is the only exception and hope.

PS. I won't count MQM and JI as they are c****.

Army didn't learn from his past and they are going to make another adventure for them.
They government has handled the situation so far has tilted a major wave sympathy in her favor and even in my circle except from the diehards -Who have gone quite- other PTI followers have started to distance themselves. I think the handlers, if any, would have to re-huddle tonight for forward strategy.

Its peaceful crowd. They won't storm any buildings. Its not the goal to destroy government buildings.
So far it seems that way and i hope it stays that way. It sends more positive sign to army and if push come to shove and army has to pick a side then i believe army will pick public over these politicians who brought the situation to this point. Army is protecting the state not the govt.

UPDATES:

- Crowd strength have significantly increased today according to reporters. Some PML(N) politicians have also acknowledged that the crowd have reached "sizable" proportions.

- Dharna have begin in Lahore as well.

- Police have refused to take action. Military is also not in the mood.

- US government have taken note of the recent development and urged the government to exercise flexibility in negotiations
to resign quickly?:yahoo::buba_phone::buba_phone::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No I didn't. I used it all the way...... then I saw ballot boxes being changed......... votes being cast of people who were long dead...... saw Supreme Court involved......... Justices being bought and sold at throw-away prices....... still didn't lose it. Still haven't.

I have chosen Protest to channel my optimism....... if I weren't optimistic, my cell phone got closed today, out of the blue, I'd tell people in KPK to start destroying certain cell towers throughout KPK...... however, my optimism told me "hota rehta hai", it's all part of the process...... let it go...........

I don't think I have it in me to be pessimistic about anything.......... so bloody what, God forbid, if something bad were to happen to my family members @ march today? Will I go berserk? No. Each and everyone of them took a calculated risk for the rest of Pakistan.........

Allah Hafiz - o - Nasir!

But when it came to 2013 elections, you forgot to use that optimism. Well, at least you are not alone.

If I am correct India has only one dynastic political party on a national level...called Congress....while the rest of them are not....and they are not even feudal.

In comparison in Pakistan almost all the political parties are dynastic AND feudal. PTI is the only exception and hope.

PS. I won't count MQM and JI as they are c****.

Curse of Feudalism has ruined Pakistan.

So far it seems that way and i hope it stays that way. It sends more positive sign to army and if push come to shove and army has to pick a side then i believe army will pick public over these politicians who brought the situation to this point.

Almost everyone here is blaming Imran and Qadri for current situation. I only ask why them and not Nawaz and Shahbaz who months after murdering innocent people of Minhaj are still not resigning. Is this democracy?

BvbMHPXCMAAIzTN.jpg

No I didn't. I used it all the way...... then I saw ballot boxes being changed......... votes being cast of people who were long dead...... saw Supreme Court involved......... Justices being bought and sold at throw-away prices....... still didn't lose it. Still haven't.

I have chosen Protest to channel my optimism....... if I weren't optimistic, my cell phone got closed today, out of the blue, I'd tell people in KPK to start destroying certain cell towers throughout KPK...... however, my optimism told me "hota rehta hai", it's all part of the process...... let it go...........

I don't think I have it in me to be pessimistic about anything.......... so bloody what, God forbid, if something bad were to happen to my family members @ march today? Will I go berserk? No. Each and everyone of them took a calculated risk for the rest of Pakistan.........

Allah Hafiz - o - Nasir!
Hyperion@ what is your opinion about 2008 election? or all those elections held before 2013? were they all free and fair?

Back
Top Bottom