What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Shameless people like Nawaz Sharif deserve the same. Didn't we see south Korean pm offering resignation on the recent ferry incident, we have seen Japanese pm's resigning in 11 & 12 consecutively on different management issues.
Now when pm shareef has been exposed shouldn't he resign?
Where in world elder brother is pm n younger brother is cm of biggest province?
I wonder when I see people supporting nz he is worst than any dictator look at his ways.

I can understand the reasoning of letting him continue his illegal ride owing to country's fragile economic and security state but for how long?
We as a nation needs to make some firm decisions now.

Wonderful speech. I have similar concerns with people whining and crying over methods used by Imran and Qadri but never criticize Nooras for lack of democratic culture found in no other democratic nation.

Under this set-up, PML(N) still has most chances to win. But they are purposefully delaying all this to increase tension..

LOL. If that so, why not call for new elections?

What union? Both want this government gone. As simple as that.

Qadri isn't demanding Sharia or something.

Imran is protesting because he think election was rigged but what about canadian qadri ? I mean what is his authority to demand resignation from government when he is/was not even part of democratic process . talibans also want to get rid of thsi government. Should they also join with Ik ?

With government gone, massive/effective/actual election reform, biometric system in place, neutral body over-looking the process, and mid-term elections....guess what? ENTIRE NATION will be back on track for reals.
Who will do all this process of reform? Which neutral body will be considered neutral by everyone ?

Now finally public entered into Shahra-e-Dastoor... after 7 years aaj dekhi hey iske shakal.. remember once upon a time "Musharaf era" jab daily may yahan sayy guzarta tha aur 10 Army ke garyaan khare hoti theen likin kabhe kise nay rook kar nahe pocha key aap yahan say kyo guzartay hoo, ID card dekhaoo, Nationality bataoo blaa blaa .. walk almost 4 kilometers daily from enclave - presidency - Supreme Court to parliament.... Zardari and PML-N Govt worst the dictatorship in Pakistan

Pakistan army will not do anything stupid. Imran Khan will go inside PM house, if he feels necessary. Protestors have increased in strength and surrounded important institutions and this is more then enough pressure.

ISPR verdict is to discourage destruction of state property.

BvbTG73CQAAM_N2.jpg

Pak Army takes over Interior ministry control room

Politicians should heed to what ISPR has just said... ISPR issues statement on politics once in a blue moon.

The statement of ISPR must be appreciated. The first step towards way forward. PTI will soon tilt towards peace and stop this crazy long march that may only go further towards anarchy.

Why keep blaming PTI for democratic revolution happening first time in Pakistan's history? If Army wanted to takeover, they would have done it long ago.

Now finally public entered into Shahra-e-Dastoor... after 7 years aaj dekhi hey iske shakal.. remember once upon a time "Musharaf era" jab daily may yahan sayy guzarta tha aur 10 Army ke garyaan khare hoti theen likin kabhe kise nay rook kar nahe pocha key aap yahan say kyo guzartay hoo, ID card dekhaoo, Nationality bataoo blaa blaa .. walk almost 4 kilometers daily from enclave - presidency - Supreme Court to parliament.... Zardari and PML-N Govt worst the dictatorship in Pakistan

While under this current political mess, the role of Pakistani PM is still missing. Where is he? In raiwind, pm house, mecca?

Back
Top Bottom