What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Basically, you want Imran khan and his supporters to spread chaos, disharmony and violence now by taking law into their own hands? That is change you are going to promote?

May Allaah (SWT) punishes those who take laws into their own hands, Aameen!
You want corrupt and proven defaulters to remain in power? Or you want a Pakistani free from corruption?

The sooner you realize the growth in sentiment against corruption in this nation, the better.

Stop playing emotional-blackmail, it's so 90's.....................

You are sadly mistaken or purposely deflection on me.

If there is anyone who is playing emotional-blackmail tactics, then you are seeing it in Islamabad now. The proof is out there.

You want corrupt and proven defaulters to remain in power? Or you want a Pakistani free from corruption?

The sooner you realize the growth in sentiment against corruption in this nation, the better.

Its same people that love status-quo so they can continue blame US, UK, Israel, India etc for their own problems.

That's not what i am trying to say. Peaceful demonstration is the way, but not taking Islamabad as hostage while threatening to break enter PM's house after red zone.

Don't change the topic. Imran Khan is threatening to break enter the PM by blackmailing the federal gov't if federal govt' doesn't resign. If Imran Khan does enter in PM's house, that would be taking laws into their own hands. Now, that is kind of change we are going to promote?

Army will takeover if the situation escalates furthermore, Allahu Alim.

That's not what i am trying to say. Peaceful demonstration is the way, but not taking Islamabad as hostage while threatening to break enter PM's house after red zone.

Don't change the topic. Imran Khan is threatening to break enter the PM by blackmailing the federal gov't if federal govt' doesn't resign. If Imran Khan does enter in PM's house, that would be taking laws into their own hands. Now, that is kind of change we are going to promote?

Army will takeover if the situation escalates furthermore, Allahu Alim.

Its just pressure building from Imran. Its not that he will actually law in his hand and forcefully enter PM house.

Excuse me. I didn't quite get you? :what:

You accused me of playing emotional-blackmail card. But it is someone, calibre of politician, playing emotional-blackmail card which you conveniently ignored to deflect on me. Not cool.

I don't think they can afford any 'consequences'......... people wont take it anymore........... forces have lost their moral-compass, vis-a-vis political interference........... the statement is nothing more than hot-air.........

ISPR has warned for possible consequences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom