What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

That's funny. Its common knowledge that if Nawaz was even PM in UK, he would have allowed British army takeover there in a year. Just read history of this authoritarian party ever since it first was elected back in the 80's.

How is democratic revolution sad day?

Looks you are a die hard fan of Luqman.

50 - 50. Maybe you're right, people have very short memories......... let's see how it pans out.......... whatever the case, one thing I can guarantee you, Army will make sure that IK isn't hurt, whatever the case, no matter who's sacrificed to make sure that is the outcome........ if he is, you can judge the outcome........ it will be horrendous for many institutions..........

People will take it happily, trust me.

Martial law isn't only an option, general Kakar had a lot different to do, if you can remember? Sometimes I feel the trait of paving the way for army exist in our politicians blood, they just can't help themselves.

Yeah, democratic revolution in an undemocratic way... So all the best!

It is not neccessarily Marshall law. It could be Army-installed caretaker gov't bidding the interest of Pakistan army and Pakistan as whole. That way it won't be seen as Marshall law.

In the end our collective goal is the betterment of our people's standard of life, rights, rule of law, accountability and independent institutions.

I don't support any particular leader, all of them are tools to achieve the goal of making Pakistan what it ought to be.

We must reform our judicial and electoral structure so rigging an election and hijacking people's mendate is not possible. Whoever comes into power through such a system will have people's trust.

Only a system which has nations trust can prevent them to take the regime on a head on collision. Nawaz Sharif, if he believes his mendate is genuine, must resign, let reforms take place through a mutually agreed caretaker and contest the election. If he wins, he'll turn out a stronger PM and a bigger man who'd have my respect. Right now though he's acting like a baby clinging onto his feeder.

They should not intervene makes sense, they will not intervene doesn't make a sense.

Army is busy in Waziristan operation. We have now more political awareness than in any other time of our history. Army remembers how past coups have ended in a total disaster. I just hope they learn from these mistakes.

ARY news was shut down in Karachi, Sindh area long before ISPR takeover. They don't want people to know everything happening. Ignorance is bliss.

Normally, that's how it plays out. Controlling media is the first way in form of controlling the situation. Any federal gov't would have done the same, even Pakistan army is involved behind Interior Ministry's control room.

Military Takeover = Democratic Revolution?

20,000 people now speak for 200 million? Wake up.
Seriously, stop this nonsense.

If you think that PML(N) have mandate of entire nation, you are gravely mistaken. Also, strength of crowd is much much higher then 20,000 now. This crowd represents the bravest of the common people and have endured lot of obstacles to reach Islamabad.

Army is busy in Waziristan operation. We have now more political awareness than in any other time of our history. Army remembers how past coups have ended in a total disaster. I just hope they learn from these mistakes.

Dude you should familiarize yourself with Pakistan's political history. I mentioned general Kakar for a purpose.

@Leader @jazib, where in hell are you guys??? I've been holding PTI's fort all by myself......... start participating......... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom