What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

They government has handled the situation so far has tilted a major wave sympathy in her favor and even in my circle except from the diehards -Who have gone quite- other PTI followers have started to distance themselves. I think the handlers, if any, would have to re-huddle tonight for forward strategy.
Its the way you look at things. For a PTI supporter and nuetral person its a sign that Imran is a true leader. He said he will cross the red zone he did. He said crowd will be peaceful it is so that shows that watever IK is saying he is doing it like a true leader leading from front and being responsible. Watever he said to the govt doesnt matter he is not leading the govt. Watever he is saying to his supporters he is following it up with actions.

Let me repeat, after the model town incident;

The only reason PMLN allowed them [PAT+PTI] to march red zone is with the confidence of Pakistan army. Now, Pakistan army is positioned to safeguard the properties now as well as to ensure this march goes smoothly, Allahu Alim.
& I will repeat, pakarmy is not the defender of any political party in pakistan?
They have kicked the ganjas before & when the time comes they will do it again!

Mate, none of them were 'free' and fair........ they were all orchestrated to a degree.......... don't ask my about 'who did it'........ just know that, the puppet masters were always the same........ they never changed..........

Hyperion@ what is your opinion about 2008 election? or all those election held before 32013? were they all free and fair?

But we are not an established democracy. We will never get there unless there is *some* attempt at maturity and *some* effort for maintaining the sanctity of system.

for democracy to establish itself, it first has to serve the ppl. The argument of ppl putting faith in democracy for the sake of democracy is pointless.

Live: Imran says they will wait for Nawaz’s resignation till Wednesday 8 PM following which they will enter PM House http://dlvr.it/6fs6pF
Shameless people like Nawaz Sharif deserve the same. Didn't we see south Korean pm offering resignation on the recent ferry incident, we have seen Japanese pm's resigning in 11 & 12 consecutively on different management issues.
Now when pm shareef has been exposed shouldn't he resign?
Where in world elder brother is pm n younger brother is cm of biggest province?
I wonder when I see people supporting nz he is worst than any dictator look at his ways.

I can understand the reasoning of letting him continue his illegal ride owing to country's fragile economic and security state but for how long?
We as a nation needs to make some firm decisions now.

After Imran statement that he will enter PM House.... ISPR response
BvbOcNTCQAAu5VG.jpg

DG ISPR's statement is likely to be a game-changer.

They government has handled the situation so far has tilted a major wave sympathy in her favor and even in my circle except from the diehards -Who have gone quite- other PTI followers have started to distance themselves. I think the handlers, if any, would have to re-huddle tonight for forward strategy.
You don't represent the sentiments of the entire nation and nor people interacting with you.

Dharna have begun in Lahore as well.

Also, people (senior citizens), who have previously supported PPPP are not liking any party right now or are no longer willing to support PPPP and PML(N) now. Apparent from the calls in Media.

Strength of protestors in Islamabad have also significantly increased today.

Last edited:
Mate, none of them were 'free' and fair........ they were all orchestrated to a degree.......... don't ask my about 'who did it'........ just know that, the puppet masters were always the same........ they never changed..........
Then why PML(N) and PPP did not adopted such kind of protest after losing election because of rigging? What i am saying is that its not fair to accept election where you get majority i.e kpk or where you get win and cry about rigging where you lost it. Either boycott all election conducted under ECP and give resign in all assembly if you feel they were not fair and then it will make sense to go for protest for your rights

& I will repeat, pakarmy is not the defender of any political party in pakistan?
They have kicked the ganjas before & when the time comes they will do it again!

This situation is different. The alternative is PPP and PTI. PA is not fond of PTI given its policy with TTP lately.

Besides, the only reason PMLN allowed them to march because of the confident confided by Pakistan army. This time is different. Pakistan army cannot afford to interfere through its takeover. For the continuity of gov't, Pakistan army will have to support PMLN.

If PMLN resigns, then Army installed-caretaker gov't will be introduced, Allahu Alim. That's how much Pakistan army doesn't trust PTI.

Its the way you look at things. For a PTI supporter and nuetral person its a sign that Imran is a true leader. He said he will cross the red zone he did. He said crowd will be peaceful it is so that shows that watever IK is saying he is doing it like a true leader leading from front and being responsible. Watever he said to the govt doesnt matter he is not leading the govt. Watever he is saying to his supporters he is following it up with actions.

Imran Khan did everything he said he would do just like Qadri. They are true leaders unlike Nooras who spit lies to get elected and then run off the country for vacation for 5 years.

for democracy to establish itself, it first has to serve the ppl. The argument of ppl putting faith in democracy for the sake of democracy is pointless.

Exactly! Democratic rule must be earned not given. We have never had true democracy in Pakistan, until now.

You don't represent the sentiments of the entire nation and nor people interacting with you.

Dharna have begun in Lahore as well.

Also, people (senior citizens), who have previously supported PPPP and PML(N) are not liking any party right now. Apparent from the calls in Media.

Strength of protestors in Islamabad have also significantly increased today.

There are sit-ins all over the country but Nooras are not moving at all. Who is undemocratic now?

It's just like in our society..... "respect your elders"....... even if they shit on you, day in, day out.................

Respect is not a function of age. Respect is earned. (personal thoughts, not anyone else's quote)

So what is the political position of qadri and his mureed whose strength is greater than Ik..he did not even participated in election then why Ik made union with him?

What union? Both want this government gone. As simple as that.

Qadri isn't demanding Sharia or something.

With government gone, massive/effective/actual election reform, biometric system in place, neutral body over-looking the process, and mid-term elections....guess what? ENTIRE NATION will be back on track for reals.

Under this set-up, PML(N) still has most chances to win. But they are purposefully delaying all this to increase tension..

Back
Top Bottom