What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

MQM has dealt with everybody, talibans, pathans, punjabis, sindhis, army etc

merey bhai ager ab bhi dimag durust nahi hua to kis se hoga

nobody can defeat mqm, rather mqm which was divided into groups will become united and fight this evil

us waqt phir pathan ke khun ka naara matt lagana

taliban has always been angels, because they are pathans and they try to claim islam and shariat and behead people, mqm is evil after what we have went through because we are mohajirs

Like Desert Fighter said my family moved from India too in the Punjab area during the partition but do you see me trying to create another ethnicity for myself?

Your mentality is Ghadari and racist. MQM are a curse on this country like PMLN. They are holding Karachi at gun point and its prosperity.

I pray that all your supporters are hanged for being Ghadars.

nobody can defeat mqm, rather mqm which was divided into groups will become united and fight this evil

taliban has always been angels, because they are pathans and they try to claim islam and shariat and behead people, mqm is evil after what we have went through because we are mohajirs

oh bahi kha hai Taliban Karachi me.....or Pathan ke khoon ki baat kar rah hoo dear do you know what are the ethnicity of Afaq Ahmed, Amir Khan, and Altaf Hussain....???

salay ko taliban k hawalay kardena chahye ......woh icko nanga kar k marain gay

Tweet.jpg

You are facing so many members at a time, and in anger you are losing your senses, calm down. Taliban are pashtun but they are not fighting as pashtuns or for pashtuns, they field is religion and ethnicity doesnt matter to them....ANP on the other hand is different story...they are weakest group of my community yet they are killing as many of MQM members as you people kill theirs....the same ANP was crushed by Taliban. Taliban is a bad news, you dont wish to fight them, they are focused on Pak army and they would be perhaps never so serious about karachi and MQM....Agar kabi taliban MQM k baray may full serious ho gai, tou tum logo ko apni naani yaad ajai gi aur pata chal jaye ga key asil terror aur terrorist kya hota he.

Like Desert Fighter said my family moved from India too in the Punjab area during the partition but do you see me trying to create another ethnicity for myself?

Your mentality is Ghadari and racist. MQM are a curse on this country like PMLN. They are holding Karachi at gun point and its prosperity.

I pray that all your supporters are hanged for being Ghadars.

there is a difference between you and us, you are still punjabis, got big lands after you moved from one step from east punjab to west punjab side, we came all the way through, we didnt get any compensation

punjab even declared bengalis as ghadars, in the end only punjab will remain dear if you carry on like this

Kab tak akhir kab tak........................masoom logon k khoon se kuch darinday apni payas bhujayein gay......kab tak akhir kab tak !!!!

How we pushed you out of India in 1947 :D

It was Punjabis of Pakistan who sheltered you !

Jis thali main khaate usame ched nahi karte ! right?@armstrong @Talon

so now the territory of sindh, punjab :lol:

punjab did nothing

but i remember how indera gandhi straighten you in operation blue star :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf bhai had warned 72 hours well in advance. PTI should not have sent female protesters there. Everyone took the warning lightly.
Now altaf bhai will claim that PTI arranged this murder in order to defame and discredit MQM.
He can do it. He is a seasoned politician.

Back
Top Bottom