What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

there is a difference between you and us, you are still punjabis, got big lands after you moved from one step from east punjab to west punjab side, we came all the way through, we didnt get any compensation

punjab even declared bengalis as ghadars, in the end only punjab will remain dear if you carry on like this

You opted for Indian union first and when special quota for urdu speaking were announced you came after selling your business there and at-last Pakistan had to put ban to stop opportunists.

Au'contrare.. there are militant wings of all parties. Its an all out war.
However, Altaf Hussain was the first political leader to gather arms after the attack in the 80's by the ANP.
Some history on the phenomenon will help. Look at Altaf Hussain speaking :omghaha:
Also check out how his sayings are kept on the walls like some Prophets :eek:

Moreover, any people expecting that PML(N) will ever get along with MQM.. it hasnt worked before.. never will.

Have you heard of Bushra zaidi??

Last edited by a moderator:
922720_10151663906523383_61965075_n.jpg

It's not technically, actually it was Punjab (Both East/West) who suffered, most of migrant of Karachi were economic migrant.

and these immigrants worked hard, were educated and made their own living, gave something to pakistan, not spent begging punjabis

made pakistan proud, you guys have only made bacha factory, and thats why we are a sixth largest populationin a california size country

american pakistan -> mostly mohajirs(well educated, liberal and qualified)

british pakistanis -> mostly from punjab/mirpur(benefit seekers, uneducated and extremists)

so now the territory of sindh, punjab :lol:

punjab did nothing

but i remember how indera gandhi straighten you in operation blue star :lol:

Kis baat par kahte ho ki .. Pakistan Mohajir ne banaya ?

Baba-e-quam MA Jinnah , liaqat ali Khan or Allama Iqbal were all original inhabitant of Pakistan .. not Mohajir .. Am I right ? @Talon @HRK

Beta, I think you are quite young. You in all probability missed all the fun of 90's! Remember uncle Naseerullah Babar? I do. What joyous days they were. I saw people as siyasi karkunan (kirray kay ghunday) beg for mercy, same terrorists who used to sing songs of Altaf bhai, and had vowed oath of secrecy till death, however, well..... how may I put it. Just 5 minutes in the room and they sang like a canary, literally singing the names of ALL the co-cospiritors. Well, with that out of the way, we did encounter 15 people (IN TOTAL) who were tough nuts to crack. What did we do? We sent them to Attock. A very nice place indeed. You'd love the river view from a very particular window! :D

Now stop with your machar-maari-kee-dastaan, and go check with your uncles what happens when the wrath of Army descends upon Karachi. Have a Coke.

yes we are the victims and this time you guys will be

lets see how MQM evolved into this, you guys made us who we are now, you made us monsters, now a monster has become a monster and you guys are in trouble now

Subject: Terrorist Altaf and British Law

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to bring your attention towards speech of British Subject and mafia leader Altaf Hussain on 12th May 2013 he delivered from London via telephone. He said in his speech "If I order my workers now, they will slash every protester with swords, who are protesting at the Three Swords Square of Karachi". The civil society and Pakistan Movement for Justice Party (PTI) members were protesting against alleged rigging by Mr. Altaf Hussain's party in the recent elections.

The British Anti Terrorist Act 2006 states:
"(2) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(b) at the time he publishes it or causes it to be published, he—
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences"

Mr. Altaf Hussain has committed the act of terrorism that fulfils very first criterion of Terrorism as per British Law. The government in England must take serious and profound action against him to protect and preserve human rights of several peaceful citizens of Pakistan who are living under continuous fear after this threat.

One of the protestors from Lines Area of Karachi has already been murdered and identified as Muhammad Imran, a member of PTI. Several others are receiving continuous threats in the form of bullets wrapped in hand written letters which contain message of clear consequences if protest does not stop.

I hope that British govt. takes serious action against this brutal and cruel murderer residing in their territory.

لندن میٹرو پولیس کے اہم ممبرز کی ای میل
Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk
Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk
Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

People around the globe can email on this id and especially from within UK.

Have you heard of Bushra zaidi??

yup, that case is well known.

However the last line at the end also makes sense. The creation of the MQM broke the back of these religious parties in Karachi.
Previously, all these urdu-speakers would vote for JI due to their experience with Bhutto in the 70's.

there is a difference between you and us, you are still punjabis, got big lands after you moved from one step from east punjab to west punjab side, we came all the way through, we didnt get any compensation

punjab even declared bengalis as ghadars, in the end only punjab will remain dear if you carry on like this

@darkinsky oay jahil aurat! I just said WE LEFT EVERYTHING...NO we got no land but we are THANKFUL we are PAKISTANIS....not like you guys who moved and dreamt of an unoccupied land...a slot with your name written on it! Simply Delusional! Wake up already!

YET we are SHUKRI and do not make ronah dhonah scene like you guys!

Beta, I think you are quite young. You in all probability missed all the fun of 90's! Remember uncle Naseerullah Babar? I do. What joyous days they were. I saw people as siyasi karkunan (kirray kay ghunday) beg for mercy, same terrorists who used to sing songs of Altaf bhai, and had vowed oath of secrecy till death, however, well..... how may I put it. Just 5 minutes in the room and they sang like a canary, literally singing the names of ALL the co-cospiritors. Well, with that out of the way, we did encounter 15 people (IN TOTAL) who were tough nuts to crack. What did we do? We sent them to Attock. A very nice place indeed. You'd love the river view from a very particular window! :D

Now stop with your machar-maari-kee-dastaan, and go check with your uncles what happens when the wrath of Army descends upon Karachi. Have a Coke.

:lol: i dont think you remember major kaleem

and one barking dog major nadeem dar always exposing MQM :lol:

and these immigrants worked hard, were educated and made their own living, gave something to pakistan, not spent begging punjabis

made pakistan proud, you guys have only made bacha factory, and thats why we are a sixth largest populationin a california size country

american pakistan -> mostly mohajirs(well educated, liberal and qualified)

british pakistanis -> mostly from punjab/mirpur(benefit seekers, uneducated and extremists)

Educated people came soon after partition later lot was lallo khatias like you, We have enough agriculture to support our kids, you should limit your lallo khatia type offsprings becoming street thugs and killing people.

Altaf bhai had warned 72 hours well in advance. PTI should not have sent female protesters there. Everyone took the warning lightly. PTI cadres to be blamed principally.

@Badmash Sharif He has been at it for YEARS....its not new anymore :blink:

All day he sits by his phone and then when something backfires it is announced he is sick from over working...Yea like dialing phone numbers and talking is throat out...No wait singing his throat out.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom