What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

I think very good decision by PTI... I highly appreciate that.

Let the SC do its job and regardless of the outcome the Noon league is likely to be humilated and thrashed by every passing day leading to lack of support and embarrasement

I for now admire this decision as any chaos is not in the best interest of Pakistan.

Can you think of any PTI decision that wasnt good

Status quo wins again. No faith in this judiciary. Its just a lolypop and time will prove it.
If they can kick out Prime minister Yousaf raza gilani, then Nawaz has more serious charges than him. There are already talks in PMLN camp about next possible prime minister

Time to leave all hopes for change in this country.... lets just accept NRO as our final destiny.....
no need to be dis hearted it was expected to some extant.. i told you army will not standby and let the country be used as a playing ground b/w these two. one phone call from a person in a power fix everything.. the power of people can only get you so far...
doing derna was a stupid call to begin with since gov is about to complete his turn.. and new election is just around the Corner. pti lack wisdom. imran is too emotional.. he will never become PM of pakistan... pakistan cant afford it..

If they can kick out Prime minister Yousaf raza gilani, then Nawaz has more serious charges than him. There are already talks in PMLN camp about possible next P.M
Gillani was a lame duck. He was replaced immediately. This time its the royal family we're talking about. Forget about it and get on with your daily lives the momentum is gone. I really did wish this was a successful protest to end corruption. But seems like the elite don't like too much shor sharaba and they would rather have the status quo maintained. If the judiciary was so keen on investigating nawaz sharif it wouldn't have taken them 7 months and so many shells and containers to even start an investigation.

good lollipop to Pakistanis... as if till yesterday, there was no threat and something changed overnight... did everyone not know...tht SC was hearing case today? PTI knew tht...then what happened all of a sudden...except maybe another NRO?

Stop claiming NRO again and again.
The meeting your referring to was regarding the News leak only.

Did you want more Pakistani's to be injured/killed in the clash with the State.?
During this chaos in Islamabad, what if our enemy took advantage?

I know, it's hard to accept such a major decision but all has been done for Pakistan and not for any individual.
Supreme Court now is responsible to get answers and the ball is in their court.

Everything is not done with emotions.

I think very good decision by PTI... I highly appreciate that.

Let the SC do its job and regardless of the outcome the Noon league is likely to be humilated and thrashed by every passing day leading to lack of support and embarrasement

I for now admire this decision as any chaos is not in the best interest of Pakistan.

What was happening for the past two or three days and on whose call was it happening.

Strange thing that first start a chaos and then end it saying it is not good for the country.

@Rashid Mahmood Sir, u were saying earlier tht ppl of Pak need to come out for change... but yahan tu us se pehle hi koi deal/NRO hojata hai.. yahan tu logon ko mauqa bhi nahi diya jaata:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

not a good day for pti supporters.. imran ran with tail between his legs. if he thinks nawaz is criminal how can he allow the criminal do his own investigation.. i swear sometime i wonder is he on crack when he call things like long march and darna.. i have said this in his previous derna if he wanted to topple gov burn down parliament to the ground. there would have been no gov with in 10 mins. and now this what a joke. so shamed of pti. i hope jalsa of tomorrow completely failed.

looks like you are on crack, where does it say that the government will be investigating itself?

The SC will be investigating not PMLN govt.

@Rashid Mahmood Sir, u were saying earlier tht ppl of Pak need to come out for change... but yahan tu us se pehle hi koi deal/NRO hojata hai.. yahan tu logon ko mauqa bhi nahi diya jaata:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes I did say, but no one was going to come out after what they saw on TV in the last 2 days.
Not even 5000 ppl would have reached Islamabad.

It would been a bigger setback for IK if no one would have been able to come out.

Stop claiming NRO again and again.
The meeting your referring to was regarding the News leak only.

Did you want more Pakistani's to be injured/killed in the clash with the State.?
During this chaos in Islamabad, what if our enemy took advantage?

I know, it's hard to accept such a major decision but all has been done for Pakistan and not for any individual.
Supreme Court now is responsible to get answers and the ball is in their court.

Everything is not done with emotions.

and what good has SC done..uptil today? after all...tht has happened today..u still expecting a decision from SC? do u think...I am enjoying abt saying NRO?.... its hurting like anything...

if dharna had to be cancelled...why not use Kakar formula? so tht ppl of Pakistan..could still have some hope...but not like this... if this is not NRO..then what is? after 1 month...if SC says...no evidence found...then what?

Good decision by Imran khan. If he still insist for dharna, then he lose support because hearing is starting the day after tomorrow.SC ordered corruption probe against PM Sharif. Good move :tup: While let see how many people he gather tomorrow in islamabad for Jalsa, hoping good show.
bad move just lost my vote , same as noon league and ppp joined the league of u turn

Sir! What happened after the Judicial commission's finding they identified so called Irregularities and that's it. Where are elections reforms to curtail these so called Irregularities? I am sure nothing will be done in this regard and in next election same Irregularities may occur. PTI must pursue this issue vigorously, electronic voting system & voting rights for overseas Pakistanis . Now tell me why Ayyan Ali case is still prolonged why is she not being punished? All the evidence are against her than why this case is getting dragged so much? Same with Dr.Asim? You know how our Judicial system works...if they can not punish low life whore Ayyan Ali how can anyone expect that Noora & gang may get convicted. Leave Panama aside I have License copy of Company registered for Steel trading in Dubai on the name of Hassan Nawaz from 2001 which was closed in 2013 when they came in power in center. I never heard of that company in steel business ever because there was no real business activity after all , don't want to go in any further details but this company was used to re route money....now how can i prove that in court specially in Pakistani courts....Sigh!
Sir once again I would like to say that courts do not make decisions based upon the likes and dislikes of an individual. Even the culprit like Mumtaz Qadri who was arrested on the spot, confessed to killing and willing to go through trial, it took years to decide his simple case. In law even if you arrest the culprit red handed, you still call him a suspect until proven guilty in the court.

Regarding Ayyan Ali and Dr Asim, I think you are confusing yourself between Supreme Court and other courts. Regardless of what crime you have done, the initial proceedings starts from grass root level like District court and High court unless suo moto was taken by the Supreme Court. The cases of Ayyan Ali and Dr Asim are pending in Sindh High Court and have not reached to Supreme Court yet (if appealed) and you are already accusing Supreme Court for that?

Ayyan Ali being a citizen of Pakistan reserve the right to go through the juducial process and I really don't see why Supreme Court should have interferred to decide against her overnight and imprison/hang her before the law could take its due course.

PTI postpones ‘lock-down’ for now, decides to celebrate ‘thanksgiving’ day on Nov 2
11 mins ago BY Web Desk
Imran-Khan-5.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-eInsaf Chairman Imran Khan Tuesday (today) announced that his party won’t lock-down the federal capital on November 2.

Talking to media, he said that his party will now celebrated as a day of thanksgiving in Islamabad’s Parade ground at 2 pm Wednesday (tomorrow).

“Go home and rest,” Khan told supporters, “You have to return to Islamabad tomorrow to celebrate thanksgiving at Parade Ground.”

“I am elated that the investigation into Nawaz Sharif’s [alleged corruption] will begin day after tomorrow.”

The decision came in the wake of the court’s decision.

Declaring the SC decision a “victory”, the party has decided to instead celebrate November 2 as a day of thanksgiving.

Waiting for the PTI chief’s announcement, party’s supporters danced and did push-ups.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...cides-to-celebrate-thanksgiving-day-on-nov-2/

Another U turn as expected.

Can you think of any PTI decision that wasnt good
of course... Azadi march was not needed, The decision to invade state building was criminal and could have lead to imprison for the responsibles

Yes I did say, but no one was going to come out after what they saw on TV in the last 2 days.
Not even 5000 ppl would have reached Islamabad.
It would been a bigger setback for IK if no one would have been able to come out.
pti needs to grow up after seeing the way ppp aitzaz ahsan proved more mature ,
as to only 5000 people showing up you had the logic of goon league but now they lose the confidence of workers which is worse

Back
Top Bottom