What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

Pakistan lost 2% of its GDP in 2013 due to the failed dharna by Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and this time around billions of Rupees have been wiped off Pakistani stock market.

What exactly is billionaire Imran Khan good at other than hurting Pakistani economy?

PPP has already started questioning SC powers to form TOR, and soon PMLN will come out in full force against SC as well.

This campaign has just kicked off.

PMLN and PPP will go to any lengths to stop this accountability drive.

I hate this decision !!!! We should protest instead of thanksgiving. Who is giving IK such advices. I don't even trust these courts. Look what Lahore high court slave minded judges have given the decision against PTI. Imran Khan is taking a big risk by trusting these courts.

Flop Dharna Number Two.
Billionaire Imran Khan has turned out to be a complete failure.

Using a human shield by Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf to create political agitation in the country has reached a new low.
Modi Friend will be hanged soon.

Whatever F**King day they want to celebrate, celebrate but the fact of the matter is Pakistan will never be freed from the shackles of corruption & treacherous DEMOCRAZY

Modi Friend will be hanged soon.

You mean billionaire Imran Khan aka Friend of Israel?

11-ki-zac-04.jpg-pwrt3.jpg

http://www.indepthpakistan.com/2016...pro-israeli-jew-against-pakistani-sadiq-khan/

Last edited:
IK has had the same message since he entered politics. Just looks at his start and where he's at right now that all state machinery comes in actions only after his threat of a lock-down. If there was a flaw in his message, there is no way he would have got here.

SC has yet to hear Sh Rashid's petition ... we may just get a judgement in that and that'll pave a clear path for panama inquiry. Once Nawaz is out of PM seat, whether or not Parliament approves PPP's Panama Bill (an attempt to nullify SC formed TOR's) will make no difference to the inquiry against Nawaz.

As I said before, Test match has just begun. OUT appeals have been made and all the Umpires are reviewing.

Stay tuned.

You mean billionaire Imran Khan aka Friend of Israel?

11-ki-zac-04.jpg-pwrt3.jpg

sharif_modi.jpg

modi-nawaz.jpg

Isn't Modi also a friend of Israel? Isn't Nawaz Sharif conducting business with Jandal?

And please, you're making a fool out of yourself by comparing the wealth of Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan. Nawaz Sharif is Pakistan's richest man, with billions of dollars of stolen wealth from Pakistan's Tax Payers.

Well, in addition to commission, SC called attention to other options as well. Commission is there because parties agreed to it, Sheikh Rasheed's petition will not be the part of commission, it will be entertained separately most prolly by the same larger bench.

Other options. View attachment 348189 View attachment 348190 View attachment 348191

The Court clearly said it could investigate itself.

no brother,

Supreme court said, they forming commission, and ask Government to submit TOR's for working of commission, with consulting opposition Parties, otherwise they will form the commission by them selves in two days.

now with PM, IK and jhangeer tareen will also investigated which will never acceptable to PTI, and let c another twist in few days.

IK has had the same message since he entered politics. Just looks at his start and where he's at right now that all state machinery comes in actions only after his threat of a lock-down. If there was a flaw in his message, there is no way he would have got here.

SC has yet to hear Sh Rashid's petition ... we may just get a judgement in that and that'll pave a clear path for panama inquiry. Once Nawaz is out of PM seat, whether or not Parliament approves PPP's Panama Bill (an attempt to nullify SC formed TOR's) will make no difference to the inquiry against Nawaz.

As I said before, Test match has just begun. OUT appeals have been made and all the Umpires are reviewing.

Stay tuned.

IMO, people don't understand but Sheikh Rasheed is going to take the show as in the end his move is going to be more effective to bring down the empire. No matter what other say, he is going to be man of match this time, not to take him lightly.

no brother,

Supreme court said, they forming commission, and ask Government to submit TOR's for working of commission, with consulting opposition Parties, otherwise they will form the commission by them selves in two days.

now with PM, IK and jhangeer tareen will also investigated which will never acceptable to PTI, and let c another twist in few days.
Nope pti never objected to accountability only pmln did because they know their 1993 company will bring them down anywho calling off protests after mass arrests was a silly move

i didnt hear what Imran khan said.... did he really cancel dharna? now there will be jalsa only? as far as I think...its a bad news... what was all the tamasha about? Imran khan should answer tht... either he should not have called for dharna..in the first place...or should have cancelled it...right when..Supreme Court took up the Panama case... now after few ppl died.because of govt reaction....including a kid..his karkun arrested....and he himself hiding in Bani gala till now...taking the excuse tht...I will come out on 2nd, while his karkun were facing difficulties...he said now there will be jalsa instead of dharna?

Well, at least you are not sugar coating this yet another U-Turn!

Let's all sink this in our heads: Imran Khan is Pakistan's DONALD TRUMP! Like Trump, IK doesn't use his brain much. Because, like Trump, IK never really needed to in past nor in future there's a real need. These people are born with a silver spoon, are spoon fed all their lives, and they know they will always have sucker followers. They know there are few consequences for their actions. They know they will always be taken care of.

Such people don't have to tax their puny brains.

imran-khan-bani-galla.jpg

File Photo. Farooq Naeem—AFP

IMRAN KHAN CANCELS NOV. 2 DHARNA AFTER SUPREME COURT ORDERS, INVITES NATION TO CELEBRATE AT PARADE GROUND.
Following a Supreme Court decision to form a judicial commission to investigate the Panama Papers scandal and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s alleged link to offshore bank accounts, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Tuesday announced it had cancelled a planned “lock down” of the federal capital.

“I thank all my supporters for fighting to rid this country of corruption,” cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan announced outside his Bani Gala residence. “Now, go home and rest because you have to return to Islamabad again tomorrow.”

Instead of a dharna or protest, Khan said, the party would now mark Nov. 2 as a “day of gratitude” and would celebrate its victory at the Supreme Court.

Earlier, PTI spokesman Naeemul Haq had claimed the party would go ahead with the Nov. 2 dharna, claiming the Panama Papers were a “small part” of the corruption plaguing the country.
Good move by Imran Khan..now biggest stake holder is Supreme Court. Sword is hanging on Supreme court and Nawaz league. Let's see if Supreme court give Nawaz a clean chit or " a Passage to India " . Literally tired of this corrupt faces.
Love the saying of Shiekh Rasheed..............roti chabba pa khao ya crystal ki table pa...khani tu roti ha....

I support imran khan . all the people saying imran khan want bodies and he will bring terrorist to Islamabad proved wrong . I feel proud that I follow a leader who fight for us against the most powerful families in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom