What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

@notorius_eagle

Modi is a democratically elected Hindu Extremist Prime Minister of India for your information... belonging to the same BJP which military rulers were shaking hands with on daily basis.

musharraf_vajpayee_saarc_IPE_20050110.jpg

In regards to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's wealth - how come ten years of corrupt military rule under tyrant Pervez Musharraf and co wasn't able to retrieve these billions?

Well, at least you are not sugar coating this yet another U-Turn!

By all means do explain me, how is this a U Turn?

IK said it from the first day, investigative commission or resignation. If the commission is being formed by the SC, he has no reason to continue the protest. But please, do tell me how is this a U Turn?

Modi is a democratically elected Hindu Extremist Prime Minister of India for your information... belonging to the same BJP which military rulers were shaking hands with on daily basis.

Sure, but was Musharraf bringing his son to India on a State Visit paid by the taxpayers of Pakistan and introducing him to Jandal? In our case Nawaz Sharif brought his son to India, introduced him to Jandal and urged them to do business together. He said his mother cries when she sees Modi and his mother together. This is why he has failed to raise the issue or RAW and Kulboshan Yadev because he is afraid Modi will make Jandal cancel those billions of dollars of deals with Hussain Nawaz. Shame Shame

In regards to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's wealth - how come ten years of corrupt military rule under tyrant Pervez Musharraf and co wasn't able to retrieve these billions?

It's because Nawaz Sharif signed an agreement with Musharraf, in which he was given safe passage and all corruption charges dropped, in return Nawaz Sharif agreed that he won't come back to Pakistan for 10 years. Off course Nawaz Sharif denied that he ever signed an agreement like that, until it was published. Such a shame.

@notorius_eagle

musharraf_vajpayee_saarc_IPE_20050110.jpg

Bcoz of the deal which NS did with musharraf . secondly all money was loundered and the case is still open . zardari and nawaz has understanding they will not let anything happen to each other

Pakistan lost 2% of its GDP in 2013 due to the failed dharna by Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and this time around billions of Rupees have been wiped off Pakistani stock market.

What exactly is billionaire Imran Khan good at other than hurting Pakistani economy?
If the problem is loosing money . why can't just NS start inquary when there is a accusation . make every institution fare. Not like NAB and FIA

if pak army had done its job with memo leeks this never would have happened in the first place
they have to take tough decisions and if they dont pakistan will suffer
stop trying to please everyone
I agree. Army needs to get straight with PML-N. They dont need to strile any deals with Sharif Family. Get the criminals and punish them for targeting army and risking national security.

PTI postpones ‘lock-down’ for now, decides to celebrate ‘thanksgiving’ day on Nov 2
11 mins ago BY Web Desk
Imran-Khan-5.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-eInsaf Chairman Imran Khan Tuesday (today) announced that his party won’t lock-down the federal capital on November 2.

Talking to media, he said that his party will now celebrated as a day of thanksgiving in Islamabad’s Parade ground at 2 pm Wednesday (tomorrow).

“Go home and rest,” Khan told supporters, “You have to return to Islamabad tomorrow to celebrate thanksgiving at Parade Ground.”

“I am elated that the investigation into Nawaz Sharif’s [alleged corruption] will begin day after tomorrow.”

The decision came in the wake of the court’s decision.

Declaring the SC decision a “victory”, the party has decided to instead celebrate November 2 as a day of thanksgiving.

Waiting for the PTI chief’s announcement, party’s supporters danced and did push-ups.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...cides-to-celebrate-thanksgiving-day-on-nov-2/
Hash Tag supporters = lakhon
At banni gala = 179 (kaptan ko shamil kr k)
PTI walo tabdeelyan dp lgane se ni ati..... TODAY & TOMORROW..... your last chance.... Bahir niklo

There was no need for the Dharna in the first place as the case was pending in Supreme Court. Imran himself had agreed on the judges who would hear the case.

Then why this hoopla, why cause more harm to this already suffering nation? If the decision from Supreme Court is objectionable then yes, you do the sit-ins. And some of us sounded this concern here on this very forum but our voices were smothered in the abusive onslaught of the PTI supporters.

I'm not a fan of NS in fact I believe his hands aren't clean. But his crimes can be investigated and brought to justice the proper and legal way thorough judiciary. Which is happening. We don't need Army to do that and we certainly don't need Imran to do that either.

Anyway, now with this half-*** measure (breaking bad reference) Imran has shot himself in the foot. There would be no more Dharnas or calls for lock downs anymore, at least not until 2018. Qadri has thrown in the towel and both the Q-league and Sheikh Rasheed were left hanging out to dry.

A job well done!

Last edited:
I want to add my Two pence to the WHOLE story, if i may ... ....

One .. karna nai chahiye tha .. is mulk mein kuch nai hosakta .. if Imran khan wants to bring change ... make sure he wins the next election by real Concrete effort .. focusing on development in KPK and grievances in South PUnjab, Urban and Rural Sindh, if organized he could've win a seat or two in Baluchistan also ... there were winners last time with 5,000 Votes ... with all the 13+ something from 2013 turning 18+ in upcoming election millions will add to his vote, bio metric election, Overseas inclusion in voting could have done much more help thn this charade ... (if he had planned Patiently, it can be done) ...

Two .. Regardless jab agitation ka faisal kar hi liya tha .. to end tak jata . nawaz shareef ko utaar k hi aata ! adha teetar adha batair kiya yaar !

we all know judiciary ko iconic faisla nai karnay wali ... phr imran is judiciary ko hi kuch arsay baad gaaliyan day ga ... phr us k baad kiya .. another dharna call ?? nation hysteria ki state mein par gaye hai ....

and finally i can imagine what happened (it just my wild guess) ... Raheel Sharif want to retire peacefully & live in Gagaland ... he did whatever he could on security front .. he is not interested in political arena ... with india upping the ante and Afghanistan critical as ever .. CPEC, and Baluchistan with Iran .... Army nay Imran khan ko kaha hoga k now is not the time ... and he was just looking for a way out .. found in SC decision ... End of story !

china nay bhi kaha hoga .. aik kaam tum log ko kaha hai k road bana k truck guzarnay hain ... ab woh bhi nai kar saktay kiya .... Sost pay pehli CPEC shipment achuki thi .... it will leave in a day or two towards gawadar ... KPK band hota to shipment hi phans jaati .... unhon nay bhi kaha hoga ... Bus kardo ya bata do hum kuch aur rasta sochtay hain !

hence STATUS QUO is the fate of this country .. So jab awam mujh say kehti hai k hum inqilab la rahay hain . humara saath do ... to buhat jaan jalti hai meri ...!

:o: ay kadoon hoya, :o: waah IK teri azmat ko salam :rofl:

Noon league is likely to be humilated and thrashed by every passing day leading to lack of support and embarrasement

aisey kaisey? :o: abhi hum zinda hain, biradariyoon ko vote daalney walay :rofl: hum bhi dekheingey yeh sab kaisey hota hai :omghaha:

Time to leave all hopes for change in this country.... lets just accept NRO as our final destiny.....
Your problem is that you put blind faith in an arrogant and immature man-child who despite pushing 60 never grew up. Never acquired political foresight, heck never even acquired common wisdom that comes to most people through the grinding of many years.

Ten years ago I believed in Imran Khan as he was anti-status quo. Like any Pakistani who cares for their country and wants it to be led by competent and honest men I was sold on the PTI promise of justice and prosperity for all.

From 2013 and on it started to falter and I began to loose faith in him. Because every week he showed his petulant little self who only seemed to focus on his own selfish goals. And here we stand now, near the end of 2016 and it's the same IK.

Ten years have passed, I'm near 40 and have three daughters now. I've grown and matured in my thinking, no longer falling for the quick fix promises of the politicians and dreams that never come true.

But here is IK, still the same man-child who keeps making political blunders one after another. At this point you have to ask yourself, is it wise for you to stick by this man who has zero knowledge of the workings of a government?

And do you really trust a country in this man's hands? He can't even keep his political partners together do you think he can keep a diverse and volatile country like Pakistan together? with so many races and ethnic backgrounds? one slip up out of his tongue like his racist CM Khattak and we could have race riots. He's Donald trump of Pakistan like @Meengla mentioned. Only focused on himself and nothing more.

no brother,

Supreme court said, they forming commission, and ask Government to submit TOR's for working of commission, with consulting opposition Parties, otherwise they will form the commission by them selves in two days.

now with PM, IK and jhangeer tareen will also investigated which will never acceptable to PTI, and let c another twist in few days.

Lets not contort the order.

The Supreme Court directed both the government/PMLN & PTI to submit their ToRs on the formation of a commission, in the event both parties do not form a consensus the court itself will decide the terms.

For JT inclusion, the court has already declined Salman Butt argument to include others in range -- he was directed to file separate application.

Here ---- http://www.dawn.com/news/1293597

:o: ay kadoon hoya, :o: waah IK teri azmat ko salam :rofl:

aisey kaisey? :o: abhi hum zinda hain, biradariyoon ko vote daalney walay :rofl: hum bhi dekheingey yeh sab kaisey hota hai :omghaha:
English is the official language of this forum except Members Club where local languages are allowed up to certain extent. So next time please write a post only in English

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom