What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

Sir, i dont know...but it seems..everyone has stakes in this status quo..and third umpire, 4th umpire, they all intervene in a manner, and at a point tht favors the status quo....... Third umpire could intervene earlier too, which could put pressure on the govt..in multiple ways.(not martial law) ...also..why they didnt stop govt from blocking roads, earlier, in the first place?

I say this, with a heavy heart...but i dont care, what happens next...

Nawaz's demise is at the hands of SC ... and rightly so.

Those PMLN lot who wanted Army to intervene must be in a state of shock.

Nawaz's demise is at the hands of SC ... and rightly so.

Those PMLN lot who wanted Army to intervene must be in a state of shock.

Hmmm... Lets see.. I wish tht all those ppl, who are pinning hopes on judiciary are proven right

Sir, i dont know...but it seems..everyone has stakes in this status quo..and third umpire, 4th umpire, they all intervene in a manner, and at a point tht favors the status quo....... Third umpire could intervene earlier too, which could put pressure on the govt..in multiple ways.(not martial law) ...also..why they didnt stop govt from blocking roads, earlier, in the first place?

I say this, with a heavy heart...but i dont care, what happens next...
Most of the Political Leaders from Popular Parties in Pakistan today belong to a certain class/lifestyle who are hardly exposed to Bloodshed,Bloody Revolutions or any Real Sacrifice so its useless to expect anything exceptional from them under these extreme circumstances....the less you expect or keep any false hope from them... the better it would be for you and your peace of mind in the long run!

Poor Pakistanies are easily fooled time and again.....

Agreed. All we have to do is wait until 2060 for court results

If the SC judges were so non-serious then they wouldn't have said to produce replies to petitions and failing to do so will be treated as you have no defence

There is an extremely ridiculous act being expected from NS/ PML N in the coming 2-5 days. I hope things will move as they are right now despite that action.

There is an extremely ridiculous act being expected from NS/ PML N in the coming 2-5 days. I hope things will move as they are right now despite that action.

Maybe announcement of new COAS? I think it must be tht...

Most of the Political Leaders from Popular Parties in Pakistan today belong to a certain class/lifestyle who are hardly exposed to Bloodshed,Bloody Revolutions or any Real Sacrifice so its useless to expect anything exceptional from them under these extreme circumstances....the less you expect or keep any false hope from them... the better it would be for you and your peace of mind in the long run!

Poor Pakistanies are easily fooled time and again.....

This applies to almost majority of the political parties leaders around the globe, in countries where there is democracy. So this is nothing special and an irrelevant point really.

However, IK is the only one amongst the current leaders who has been in the middle of tear-gas shelling alongside his supporters. It is not common to find political leaders who have experienced that!

:)
You will eventually get the picture...
Just stay optimistic, always.

Pessimism never serves anyone well.

Allah does not like people who loose hope in HIM.
Overoptimism is a kind of mental illness as well! Stop giving them false hopes and rather ask them to be Realistic or be Practical!

Let them be prepared for any kind of Results...Atleast it wont hurt them!

You all here stop being Like a typical Pakistani News Anchor who are showing Rosy Pictures to public everyday by feeding silly conspiracies into their gullible minds just for stupid ratings!

We Pakistanies are real Emotional Beings!

This applies to almost majority of the political parties leaders around the globe, in countries where there is democracy. So this is nothing special and an irrelevant point really.

However, IK is the only one amongst the current leaders who has been in the middle of tear-gas shelling alongside his supporters. It is not common to find political leaders who have experienced that!
Excuse me? that coward wasnt even an inch close to his supporters when they were being beaten or tear-gased by the Police....when he should have been...all we saw was just the lip service...photo sessions...push ups...INSIDE BANI GALA!

He is actually a Killer who is responsible for the deaths of two ordinary poor men and a baby and yet that silly person has this courage to celebrate the unknown victory tommrrw!

Overoptimism is a kind of mental illness as well! Stop giving them false hopes and rather ask them to be Realistic or be Practical!

Let them be prepared for any kind of Results...Atleast it wont hurt them!

You all here stop being Like a typical Pakistani News Anchor who are showing Rosy Pictures to public everyday by feeding silly conspiracies into their gullible minds just for stupid ratings!

We Pakistanies are real Emotional Beings!

Sonny, go and take out your frustration somewhere else.
This is no way to communicate with someone you don't know.

If you don't agree to someones opinion, just don't quote them.

Sonny, go and take out your frustration somewhere else.
This is no way to communicate with someone you don't know.

If you don't agree to someones opinion, just don't quote them.
Im sorry but this is not your living room but a Public Forum where no one has to ask for a Permission to jump in to any discussion on any thread!

So if he does anything he is called an anarchist and what not and if he agrees to the SC and cancels, people like you come out and say hey see its a U turn. Makeup your mind first.

brother,

i will be with him when he protest in peacefull manner, the language of OYE , Shalwar etc etc, never ever attract people , and you will witness that language pushing away the people from PTI.

CwMya8EWAAAlvYS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom