What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

RIP to ones who lost their lives at the hand of thugs! Apologies to million of people who bore inconvenience! International community, yeah, this is how we solve our problems, thank you for bearing with us.

After all this chaos, what exactly has been achieved?
I think pressure is must for government. Imagine, opposition parties like PPPP :lol::lol:. These are pressure tactics and should continue so that Nawaz sharif show receipts and chain of transaction regarding billions worth flats and other properties whether transfer of money were Legal? and we saw even there is difference of opinions in their own family as well..

inquiry commission will be formed but court will decide the case.

What you don't see is the fact that SC decision shall be subjected to the finding of commission. Needless to remind, commissions in Pakistan never served the purpose.

I am sorry but the court has not given any relief yet. ToRs for commision are yet to be decided and the government still is a player in that. SC fixed the matter for today on 20th of October, this kind of talashi was already expected.

they fixed it for the 3rd and on urgent basis.no talashi was expected by courts if it wasn't for pti and its lock down as last time when supreme court returned tors of the government and asked government some questions about there parameters and then courts never bothered to question the government again till today.

Supreme court has asked PTI and government for tors government is not the only player.

Really? I am totally speechless.
What more you expect from these mentally retard politicians. Economic terrorist Imran khan should be held accountable for the deaths and wasting billions of tax payers and charity money.

I think pressure is must for government. Imagine, opposition parties like PPPP :lol::lol:. These are pressure tactics and should continue so that Nawaz sharif show receipts and chain of transaction regarding billions worth flats and other properties whether transfer of money were Legal? and we saw even there is difference of opinions in their own family as well..

There was pressure but it worked for somebody else not for PTI. Only hope PTI is left with is SC, in fact ToRs which are yet to be decided.

I don't expect anything from these Impotent courts because everything in our country is being compromised self interest or nepotism. Did Ayyan Ali got punished? Did Dr.Asim got punished? How can anyone expect that the Royal Family of Jati Umra will get convicted...No Sir i don't buy this sh.it. This corrupt system is to protect the rich & influential. I can say with conviction we'll go further down the drain. Specifically speaking in regards to Defense our economy will not flourish under corrupt and our Army,Navy, Air force will face financial constraints which has been happening like forever our enemy's will get strong day by day economically subsequently militarily but still people sitting on PDF will be giving justifications oh We can't buy those hi tech goodies Financial constraints you know, funds will be shall be arranged & all the bull crap.
I think 1 basic thing some of our PTI friends don't understand is. Supreme Court cannot break the law to please PTI and give verdicts against opponents

PTI when talking about dhadhli didn't go to the court for almost 1 year. After they went to the court they just wanted to play politics so they prolonged the hearing and kept playing innocence card.

After the verdict even their own lawyers came to the TV such as Hamid Khan and said that they lost the case because of their own mistakes. He had given opinion to leadership for providing proofs to the court but PTI didn't submit proofs in the court for alleged dhandhli and obviously the decision wouldn't have been in our favour if we didn't contest it where it mattered the most. It doesn't matter how many millions of documents you show to the TV channels for as long as you do not use them as a proof where it matters

Initially PTI wasted a lot of time saying the Supreme Court should take suo moto just like CJ Iftikhar used to do for everything and when they ultimately submitted the first reference the objection came from the supreme court that they are the superior most in Pakistan and if they decide anything there is nobody who can review the case and PTI should submit the reference in High Court and if they are not pleased with the decision only then we can hear the case in Supreme Court to review the matter. But if we decided anything how will the losing party make an appeal for that?

Both objections were valid by the Supreme Court and the matter was more to do with politics and playing innocent card to grab the support of masses

they fixed it for the 5th and on urgent basis.no talashi was expected by courts if it wasn't for pti and its lock down as last time when supreme court returned tors of the government and asked government some questions about there parameters and then courts never bothered to question the government again till today.

Government won, you lost it for 5th time in a row.

they fixed it for the 5th and on urgent basis.no talashi was expected by courts if it wasn't for pti and its lock down as last time when supreme court returned tors of the government and asked government some questions about there parameters and then courts never bothered to question the government again till today.

Supreme court has asked PTI and government for tors government is not the only player.

Sir, I wish you all the very best. Have nothing more to say!

This was always a gamble. Political costs for this move may very well be big. Dejected supporters can be troublesome for future, considering many of them had to endure violence.

This is Govt Victory.Govt welcomes the SC decision to takeup this case.Govt was ready from day one to allow imran khan to have jalsa or dharna at prade ground as per Islamabad High court decision.So whats new??He accepted every thing what govt was saying.

Back
Top Bottom