What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Alot of the geo journos giving PTI 30 seats as average, and predicting that MQM and PPP will get more than them, the person leading the chorus is Irfan Siddiqi...this analysis seems tooo biased to me.

ARY journos such as Mubashir Luqman and Kashif Abbasi on the other hand giving anywhere from 50 to 90 seats, this seems much more reasonable.

Now my final prediction of 2013 elections, PTI will get around 60 to 70 seata, JI will fetch around 10 to 15 and MQM will get around 35. If this indeed is the case, then PTI should join hands with MQM and form government, the independents will float everywhere so 10 to 15 seats from there.

The other scenario is that PTI gets around 40 seats, then opposition.

My brain tella me it will be PML that comes out on top.

In the end, I would support PTI and MQM alliance if indeed PTI gets60 odd seats and MQM around 35 and JI 15. Bakay Allah jaisay chahay.
@Emmie, @Oscar, @Leader, @Armstrong and others, what do you think?

Geo is speaking malice openly, some of their journos are even cunningly discouraging PTI voters, same is the case with Dunya.

It's very difficult to predict the results because of some unique trends, trends which never have reported before. What we all are neglecting is exclusion of fake voters of 2008, overlooking expulsion of few crores voters & inclusion of few crore genuine and young voters this time round is not wise I believe. Mr. Siddiqi seems to be ignorant at the fact that PTI has attracted voters of both PMLN and PPP, hence situation for both the parties is more or less same as it would be pre IK, given there's a decline in vote bank of both the parties. Having said that I don't think PPP will have any leverage, yes, PMLN lead of thousands is definitely going to shrink.

Number of PTI seats depends upon the turnout, more is the turnout more are the seats and vice versa. Turnout of 60% in Punjab means PMLN is out, but that frankly speaking seems quite less likely, I know my country fellows. I won't predict anything for PTI, just keeping my fingers crossed.

MQM will not reach to the figure of 30 or 35. 35 means out of 75 (total), other parties will share 40 seats!. In Sindh - PMLF is going to get at least five seats, PMLN 1 or 2, Shirazis and others 5-6. Same is the case with JI, increase of their one seat means decrease of one PTI seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before a new dawn rises over Pakistan. There is something that all of us as citizens need to understand. Not being a pessimist, but a realist. It HAS to be understood before we vote tomorrow that there are VERY high chances Nawaz Sharif and PML-N emerge victors after tomorrow's elections JUST because elections itself is an entirely different ball game than politics. Hence, before we all resort to curses and furious resents we need to understand that Imran Khan and PTI might not win tomorrow. BUT we ARE looking at a Naya Pakistan tomorrow INSHALLAH because if nothing else, then PTI is bound to make it into the opposition! And that is A HUGE victory for all of us in itself because never in Pakistan's history has the opposition ever 'opposed'. But this time. It WILL be different! So people. Victory awaits for those who dare! And INSHALLAH tomorrow. A NAYA PAKISTAN!

But then again. They also said that Pakistan could never win the world cup ;)

It will be a PTI win.

I don't think the political parties would try to fix this as it is being so closely monitored.

Before a new dawn rises over Pakistan. There is something that all of us as citizens need to understand. Not being a pessimist, but a realist. It HAS to be understood before we vote tomorrow that there are VERY high chances Nawaz Sharif and PML-N emerge victors after tomorrow's elections JUST because elections itself is an entirely different ball game than politics. Hence, before we all resort to curses and furious resents we need to understand that Imran Khan and PTI might not win tomorrow. BUT we ARE looking at a Naya Pakistan tomorrow INSHALLAH because if nothing else, then PTI is bound to make it into the opposition! And that is A HUGE victory for all of us in itself because never in Pakistan's history has the opposition ever 'opposed'. But this time. It WILL be different! So people. Victory awaits for those who dare! And INSHALLAH tomorrow. A NAYA PAKISTAN!

But then again. They also said that Pakistan could never win the world cup ;)

They also predicted bhutto would not win, how did that turn out?

262539_139912649529065_1305294083_n.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom