What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Alot of the geo journos giving PTI 30 seats as average, and predicting that MQM and PPP will get more than them, the person leading the chorus is Irfan Siddiqi...this analysis seems tooo biased to me.

ARY journos such as Mubashir Luqman and Kashif Abbasi on the other hand giving anywhere from 50 to 90 seats, this seems much more reasonable.

Now my final prediction of 2013 elections, PTI will get around 60 to 70 seata, JI will fetch around 10 to 15 and MQM will get around 35. If this indeed is the case, then PTI should join hands with MQM and form government, the independents will float everywhere so 10 to 15 seats from there.

The other scenario is that PTI gets around 40 seats, then opposition.

My brain tella me it will be PML that comes out on top.

In the end, I would support PTI and MQM alliance if indeed PTI gets60 odd seats and MQM around 35 and JI 15. Bakay Allah jaisay chahay.
@Emmie, @Oscar, @Leader, @Armstrong and others, what do you think?

Sorry sir. MQM 35???

the best performance of MQM was in the last elections when they won 25 seats in total. At that time there biggest rivals JI and PTI were boycotting the elections. Now when JI and PTI are both participating and MQM has laready damaged itself a lot in Karachi by remaining in alliance with PPP for five years. I don't know why you have predicted seats 35 seats for them. I am a Karachiite and I know that a lot of MQM voters are now voters of PTI.

Last edited by a moderator:
428577_459513110800522_363903914_n.jpg

Sorry sir. MQM 35???

the best performance of MQM was in the last elections when they won 25 seats in total. At that time there biggest rivals JI and PTI were boycotting the elections. Now when JI and PTI are both participating and MQM has laready damaged itself a lot in Karachi by remaining in alliance with PPP for five years. I don't know why you have predicted seats 35 seats for them. I am a Karachiite and I know that a lot of MQM voters are now voters of PTI.

agreed 35 seats for MQM are pretty overwhelming ....... unless they come up with bori or some other stuff they specialize in :P

agreed 35 seats for MQM are pretty overwhelming ....... unless they come up with bori or some other stuff they specialize in :P

Seriously MQM would feel the heat this time. NA250 they have competition from guys like Dr Arif Alvi of PTI and Naimatullah khan of JI. both very strong candidates. Another two constituencies NA 252 and 253 they would get tough competition. I won't say they would lose but still they are going to get some real competition here. In NA 241 landhi there old arch rivals MQM(Haqiqi) is trying to make a comeback.

35 seats would be like Eid ka din for MQM .:D

So much trust on someone , sometimes kills you !
Tomorrow i will vote for PTI but i dont know who will win .

For my brothers lurking in this thread who are supporting the other party;

32 Reasons why you should not give your vote to PML-N:

1. Liars (Jedda Contract One Example)
2. Hudabiya Paper Mills Scandal (Reference Pending in NAB)
3. Ittefaq Foundries Scandal (Loan Defaulters)
4. Money laundering (illegal transfers) Ishaq Dar’s statement
5. NRO
6. Record Lowest GDP in both tenures (90 & 97)
7. Tax Evaders
8. Used Public Money for personal projection
9. Fake Degree Holders
10. Defaulters of Banks & LESCO
11. Supported Zardari in order to get next term guaranteed
12. Criminal Act of keeping 1.14 Million kids away from schools in Punjab
13. No action taken against Fake Medicine producers (Haneef Abbasi PIC Scandal)
14. PTCL, Wapda & Internet Defaulters in Assembly (Including Ch. Nisar)
15. Sana Ullah Zahri President PMLN Balochistan abusing ladies in Press Conf (Farzana Raja)
16. Access to clean water in Punjab is decreased by 4% in last tenure of PML-N.
17. Infant mortality rate in Punjab has increased in last 5 years. 18. Revenue of Punjab has decreased in last 5 years.
19. Number of children without access to education has increased in last 5 years whereas Punjab Govt. was spending money on Laptops & Danish Schools. (11.5 million)
20. Infrastructure of Govt. schools in Punjab has been destroyed, 31% of schools without washrooms.
21- Not proper funding for rescue 1122.
22- No fuel for petroling police that resulted in increase in crime ratio
23- No funds for advancement of technical research in universities & colleges
24- Criminal and cruel cut on south Punjab budget.
25- No solution to the load shedding problem in punjab (it is provincial matter as well after 18th amendment)
26- Transfer of funds to Mansehra, the constituency of Cap Safdar (Son in law of Nawaz Sharif)
27- Friendly nodes with terrorist groups
28- No care of institute building
29- No 3rd party audit of mega projects in Punjab
30- To support milk project of Hamza Shahbaz, Punjab Govt used police to counter the other Dairy Farms in surrounding areas of Lahore
31- Family Limited Party (Nawaz to Shahbaz then Hamza and Maryam)
32- 3000 times increase in personal assets during their tenure.

:chilli:

i am hopeful for an upset in lahore in favor of pti ...while just talked to a friend in multan he is saying out of 4 NA seats PTI has a strong chance in 3 of them ..

i am hopeful for an upset in lahore in favor of pti ...while just talked to a friend in multan he is saying out of 4 NA seats PTI has a strong chance in 3 of them ..

2 confirmed seats from Multan..i hope for third one..!

Back
Top Bottom