What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

A Punch on the Face of Imran Niazi
HE Repeated in Many of his JALSI's that he will computerize land to minimizze corruption.. This is just a reference to remind him that PMLN has already done that in Punjab.

923087_565638120136572_597389198_n.jpg

Dude - don't make fun of yourself. There is no computerization - now you have to bribe patwari and an idiot cleric sitting in front of box called computer.

Another news;

IK's stunt was planned as investigators found Spring mattresses with base of lifter to make this stunt harmless but God punished him. And now in hospital he is trying to get sympathy of people like many in this thread.

Gilani kidnapped his own son and Imran performed gymnastic........but immature performance in front of Gillani.
So cute

Oh my God. Dude you need help and fast. How can you say that a 60 year old would do a stunt like this to get what sympathy votes? . Let me guess he has yahoudi agenda, no he is the worker of dajjal or no he is the servant of america and india and israel.

Beyond ridiculous.

A Punch on the Face of Imran Niazi
HE Repeated in Many of his JALSI's that he will computerize land to minimizze corruption.. This is just a reference to remind him that PMLN has already done that in Punjab.

Have you ever been too patwari office? Tell me did you go there? have you been in there?

Alot of the geo journos giving PTI 30 seats as average, and predicting that MQM and PPP will get more than them, the person leading the chorus is Irfan Siddiqi...this analysis seems tooo biased to me.

ARY journos such as Mubashir Luqman and Kashif Abbasi on the other hand giving anywhere from 50 to 90 seats, this seems much more reasonable.

Now my final prediction of 2013 elections, PTI will get around 60 to 70 seata, JI will fetch around 10 to 15 and MQM will get around 35. If this indeed is the case, then PTI should join hands with MQM and form government, the independents will float everywhere so 10 to 15 seats from there.

The other scenario is that PTI gets around 40 seats, then opposition.

My brain tella me it will be PML that comes out on top.

In the end, I would support PTI and MQM alliance if indeed PTI gets60 odd seats and MQM around 35 and JI 15. Bakay Allah jaisay chahay.
@Emmie, @Oscar, @Leader, @Armstrong and others, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think:

PML N would be the largest party in Punjab with around 40% of the seats. PTI will come a close second with 35% of the seats. The rest would be divided between PPP (7%), Jamat-i-Islami (3%) & Independents (15%).

In Sindh, PPP would be the top dog with as much as 40% of the seats followed by MQM with another 30% whilst the rest would be divided between PTI (15%), ANP (5%), Jamat-i-Islami (3%) & Independents (7%).

In KP PTI will be the largest party with around 40% of all seats followed by Maulana Diesel with around 30% of the seats. The remainder would consist of ANP (15%) PPP (7%), PML N (3%) & Independents (5%).

In Baluchistan its going to be a three way race between Baluch Nationalist Parities (30%), Pukhtoonkhwa Mili Awammi Party (15%) & Maulana Diesel (15%) with the remainder being distributed between PPP (10%), PTI (15%), PML N (5%) & Independents (10%).

GB ka pataa nahin ! :undecided:

@nuclearpak all the analysis on geo are pretty biased ...infact every anchor seems to be biased ...the problem with these guys is the status quo...they dont want to change the status quo...most of them are brought up voting for PPP and PML-N so they are rigid in that they dont want to see other parties specially the one labelled as "youth party" ....they think its against their interests or lottaism.....

another thing which can be related to many geo anchors is historically they are anti-military ...hamid mir is prime example so naturally they will tilt towards people of their own league....pml-n retrospect shows they are the one most criticizing military specially in recent past .....on the other hand mubashir luqman has been somewhat pragmatic in saying what he said

Last edited by a moderator:
I think:

PML N would be the largest party in Punjab with around 40% of the seats. PTI will come a close second with 35% of the seats. The rest would be divided between PPP (7%), Jamat-i-Islami (3%) & Independents (15%).

In Sindh, PPP would be the top dog with as much as 40% of the seats followed by MQM with another 30% whilst the rest would be divided between PTI (15%), ANP (5%), Jamat-i-Islami (3%) & Independents (7%).

In KP PTI will be the largest party with around 40% of all seats followed by Maulana Diesel with around 30% of the seats. The remainder would consist of ANP (15%) PPP (7%), PML N (3%) & Independents (5%).

In Baluchistan its going to be a three way race between Baluch Nationalist Parities (30%), Pukhtoonkhwa Mili Awammi Party (15%) & Maulana Diesel (15%) with the remainder being distributed between PPP (10%), PTI (15%), PML N (5%) & Independents (10%).

GB ka pataa nahin ! :undecided:

You are forgetting ten party alliance in Sindh and Q league in Punjab.

Guys let me narrate to you something interesting coming out from some guy

Just saw the most amazing thing on the road right now!

On a red light stop in D.H.A Lahore, a PTI poster with Imran Khan's image had fallen down. Two cars ahead of me, an elderly lady got out of her Mercedes Benz, picked up the poster and started putting it up again. Her driver came out from the front & helped her too. Two young guys on their bikes (one behind me and another from somewhere in the front) came over to help them too. The light turned green and traffic in the other lanes started moving but NO ONE in the lane behind the lady's car honked their horns to get a move on! The light turned red again. By then she was done and sat back in the car. The light turned green and everyone went on their way!

Never have I seen such commitment. Never in Pakistan... Never anywhere!
All I can say is... WOW!

You are forgetting ten party alliance in Sindh and Q league in Punjab.

to be honest Q league doesnot have much vote bank now....even if they win some seats they along with sheikh rasheed will be the front runners to join hands with PTI ...Sheikh rasheed has already gotten majority in his constituency due to PTI support while Q has hinted their willingness to join hands with PTI....in case they get substantial seats ....Q will join hands with any party except pml-n

Guys let me narrate to you something interesting coming out from some guy

Just saw the most amazing thing on the road right now!

On a red light stop in D.H.A Lahore, a PTI poster with Imran Khan's image had fallen down. Two cars ahead of me, an elderly lady got out of her Mercedes Benz, picked up the poster and started putting it up again. Her driver came out from the front & helped her too. Two young guys on their bikes (one behind me and another from somewhere in the front) came over to help them too. The light turned green and traffic in the other lanes started moving but NO ONE in the lane behind the lady's car honked their horns to get a move on! The light turned red again. By then she was done and sat back in the car. The light turned green and everyone went on their way!

Never have I seen such commitment. Never in Pakistan... Never anywhere!
All I can say is... WOW!

to be honest Q league doesnot have much vote bank now....even if they win some seats they along with sheikh rasheed will be the front runners to join hands with PTI ...Sheikh rasheed has already gotten majority in his constituency due to PTI support while Q has hinted their willingness to join hands with PTI....in case they get substantial seats ....Q will join hands with any party except pml-n

Q will never join with PTI, I am 90 percent sure about it.

They will nick around 10 seats IMO.

Only people who really are sort of expected to team up with PTI if it gets 70 odd seats is MQM and JI, independents always side with the winner...no other will join with PTI.

Q will never join with PTI, I am 90 percent sure about it.

They will nick around 10 seats IMO.

They go to every party that is in power and they will do the same except for pml-n........ they know they have split up and can't be in power ever on their own basis ...so wat they can only do is alliance with every party that is in power.... their major concern is pml-n...they will go with any party against pml-n for power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom