What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Ramizspeaks Ramizspeaks ‏@RamizSpeaks 1h

Going to vote tomorrow folks. I will be there.
Expand
Ramizspeaks Ramizspeaks ‏@RamizSpeaks 2h

It's Imran all the way...
Expand
Ramizspeaks Ramizspeaks ‏@RamizSpeaks 2h

Proud of my son-took a forced break from studies in UK to fly in & vote for Imran My wife who was in India is flying back home to vote forIK
Expand
Ramizspeaks Ramizspeaks ‏@RamizSpeaks 7 May

Imran's never say die spirit will pull him through this horrible accident. He is captain magnificent and a great leader-a winner all the way
Expand

Wasim Akram ‏@wasimakramlive 3h

I urge the youth of my nation to use their power of Vote. It is in your hands to give us all a better future... #PTI @PTIofficial

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @Albatross @LoveIcon

Who is . IMRAN KHAN ?

Master in Economics & Politics(Oxford University)
Ph.D honoraly degree (Royal College Adembra)
Only ODI World cup wining captain ofPakistan (The Legend of Cricket)
The Founder:SKRC Hospital, Numl University, IK Foundation&PTI.
Awards:Wisden Cricketer 1983
The Hilal e Imtiaz 1992
Pride of Performance 1993
Life time Achievement 2004
Jinnah Award 2008
Humanitarian Award 2009
ICC Hall of fame 2009
Author of Books:Imran Khan's cricket skills,Induse Journey,All Round view,Warrior Race,Main aur Mera Pakistan
Unicef Ambassidor for ChildrenChancellor of Bredford University UK (Since2005)
Only Politician who is not under AmericanInfluence (WikiLeaks)
Vote for IMRAN KHAN to Bring CHANGE inPAKISTAN
SO...

VOTE FOR PTI
VOTE FOR "BAT"
VOTE FOR PAKISTAN

Now its upto us...

Last edited by a moderator:
182329_10151399814551892_1934456437_n.jpg

smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif

Alot of the geo journos giving PTI 30 seats as average, and predicting that MQM and PPP will get more than them, the person leading the chorus is Irfan Siddiqi...this analysis seems tooo biased to me.

ARY journos such as Mubashir Luqman and Kashif Abbasi on the other hand giving anywhere from 50 to 90 seats, this seems much more reasonable.

Now my final prediction of 2013 elections, PTI will get around 60 to 70 seata, JI will fetch around 10 to 15 and MQM will get around 35. If this indeed is the case, then PTI should join hands with MQM and form government, the independents will float everywhere so 10 to 15 seats from there.

The other scenario is that PTI gets around 40 seats, then opposition.

My brain tella me it will be PML that comes out on top.

In the end, I would support PTI and MQM alliance if indeed PTI gets60 odd seats and MQM around 35 and JI 15. Bakay Allah jaisay chahay.

We are lucky to have a supreme court, which is powerful than it was ever before. In previous elections, MQM use to murder politicians who stood up against them. Just so you know MQM has been in power 20 years straight. BTW a lot of undercover seat adjustments are taking place. From my knowledge, 3 or 4 constituencies has been agreed between PTI and MQM. If this goes like this, then where is the 'change' ? Where is the Imran Khan that called upon agencies to arrest Altaf Hussain ?

936635_363730450394654_1241147191_n.jpg

We are lucky to have a supreme court, which is powerful than it was ever before. In previous elections, MQM use to murder politicians who stood up against them. Just so you know MQM has been in power 20 years straight. BTW a lot of undercover seat adjustments are taking place. From my knowledge, 3 or 4 constituencies has been agreed between PTI and MQM. If this goes like this, then where is the 'change' ? Where is the Imran Khan that called upon agencies to arrest Altaf Hussain ?

:offpost:
Don't talk of this dual face supreme court. This is the worst SP ever, This is PMLN supreme court. Normal man has no access there.

Back
Top Bottom