What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

19199_326041784164400_763510743_n.jpg

Imran Khan is the only politician who has the vision, the will & the ability to pull the nation out of the deepening crisis .Arab News

According to pdf management they shall show a photo id to prove their id.

Even if they are and no praise for the participants of march? They cleaned the roads for so many days.

Hypocracy in abundance.

they are the ones who made a mess of it as well , they did not do country a favour , they did because they had to, not because they wanted to , as they were practically Sleeping there. and once the drama March was called off those same streets were left in a state of mess.

if you make your decisions just by loooking on one side of the picture , you will never make the Rational decision . ... just an Opinion.

Yes We are READY, We will Vote them out !!! InshAllah...
so that means still no protest, just vote?
10 NA seats, & some harsh talking ? NS & ZA they wont mind it, any way?;)
good luck!:tup::lol:

so that means still no protest, just vote?
10 NA seats, & some harsh talking ? NS & ZA they wont mind it, any way?;)
good luck!:tup::lol:

I dont mind mockery of my views, as two days ago you almost teared down the system with TuQ revolution is enough for me to understand where I stand !!

I dont mind mockery of my views, as two days ago you almost teared down the system with TuQ revolution is enough for me to understand where I stand !!

Its not over yet,wht u think TuQ trust those bastrds ?
No my friend,he is playing with them instead, he pinned them down to a agreement which never can fullfill!lol
Watch next step of TuQ?lol
Revolution never stops,bt it keeps moving!lol
Well ask your leadership to voice the murder of that poor,NAB officer who was investigating raja rental case, it will lead to Zardari,s secret accounts!
Bye

Its not over yet,wht u think TuQ trust those bastrds ?
No my friend,he is playing with them instead, he pinned them down to a agreement which never can fullfill!lol
Watch next step of TuQ?lol
Revolution never stops,bt it keeps moving!lol
Well ask your leadership to voice the murder of that poor,NAB officer who was investigating raja rental case, it will lead to Zardari,s secret accounts!
Bye

TuQ's next step would be in Canada, maybe he plans to bring a revolution there too.... :lol:

We are doing that... I think we should organize protests too.

imran ke pooja ker chod do lol, you guys will be highly disappointed

Political workers of Imran khan doesn't love him and his life. They even doesn't provide him Bullet proof cabin. He is easy target for opponent, and i am worried about his life,he is becoming tiger, he can be victim of blind bullet and then people will realize the mistake.i have lot of respect for him and i feel pity on his supporter which have no respect for his life.
Allah can't help those who don't help themselves. .

Political workers of Imran khan doesn't love him and his life. They even doesn't provide him Bullet proof cabin. He is easy target for opponent, and i am worried about his life,he is becoming tiger, he can be victim of blind bullet and then people will realize the mistake.i have lot of respect for him and i feel pity on his supporter which have no respect for his life.
Allah can't help those who don't help themselves. .

That is where you are wrong, he has declined offers from some very rich supporters to buy him a bullet proof land cruiser and even refused to wear the bullet proof vest he is allowed to own as a serving government MNA.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom