What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

it has been categorically denied by PTI officials straightaway.... wonder why do they not ask PTI officials if there is any such decision, and base news on rumours just to damage the reputation of a party by aligning them to some kooora league of nawaz sharif... shameful of them !!

Actually, PTI and PML(N) may have to work together in the future. At least in the NA.

PPP, PML(N), PML(Q) and MQM are going to be the major players in the National Assembly even in the next elections and PPP seems certain that they'll get the majority again.

If this really does happen, I.Khan will refuse to be a part of any coalition and and so will the PML(N).

Result --> Both PTI and PML(N) will be in the opposition against another PPP-led regime.

Ok I take your, words!
But can you promise if, it happens on any level, that day ,that momment you will leave PTI,as a man of principales???
Yes media, is quite stupid & mostly is ran on the crouppted secret funds by,PPP & PMLn!

I can assure you this that it wont happen... PTI will not join pmln sit in...

I have said many times, and I will state it again, "I have not joined PTI, nor Im associated with PTI in anyway..."

Actually, PTI and PML(N) may have to work together in the future. At least in the NA.

PPP, PML(N), PML(Q) and MQM are going to be the major players in the National Assembly even in the next elections and PPP seems certain that they'll get the majority again.

If this really does happen, I.Khan will refuse to be a part of any coalition and and so will the PML(N).

Result --> Both PTI and PML(N) will be in the opposition against another PPP-led regime.

PTI is clear that if it didnt find majority, it will sit in opposition... as our agenda is to reform the system, which cannot be done without being in majority !!

Actually here the news of PTI inclusion in the said dhran against parliment is not so important what "JI" is.

In upper Punjab Politics only the winning horse would get majority votes, infact landslide, people are mature enough they wont let their votes to be divided against "PPPP" and JI inclusion in any equation is a force multiplier.

PMLN slowly but very claverly pulling her out of PTI influence from past many months and the reason someone in PTI might speculated in the media outlets about their inclusion as well is only bcz they don't want to be seen alone here again......they had already biten by 16th Jan MNS press confrence by the same token where they forced to follow suit.

IK has to choose a role between a flambyount looser or a successfull politician....in the weeks and months to come both would not go side by side:coffee:

i dont think after this!;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Peaceful Civlian thanks for the share. remember 90s our nation was passionate, full of energy and hopes, now I dont see that enthusiasm anywhere else but in PTI gatherings, but still I see more fear in eyes of people than hope !!

here Imran as Sher Shah Suri in some modeling show from 1986.

36489_330095903758988_1515423833_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest the poll was conducted by encompassing 5000 people, so it could hardly represent the political struture and dynamics on who is effectively going to win the elections. In the UK we had a poll before the elections, demonstrating a sweep for the conservative party, however that was not the case since there was a hang Parliament.

Poll are random from people of all walks, not from opposition party's political office, as you might believe!

Difference between poll and franchise is secrecy in later.

If some one win election after loosing open polls is a matter of concern.

Now to the link i posted, there had been popularity surveys posted by PTI activists on this forum.

PTI tops Pakistan political parties’ popularity graph: IRI poll

LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) is leading among all political parties in its growing popularity at national and provincial levels, claimed its chairman Imran Khan on Twitter citing the polls results of International Republican Institute (IRI). The latest polls and survey carried out from February 9 to March 8 this year by global research group.
NATIONAL LEVEL:
PTI 31%
PML-N 27%
PPP 16%
PUNJAB:
PTI 33%
PML-N 41%
PPP 9%
SINDH:
PPP 42%
PTI 15 %
MQM 9%
PML-N 6%
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
PTI 49%
ANP 13%
PPP 9%
PML-N 8%
BALOCHISTAN
PTI 35%
PML-N 9 %
JUI 9%
BNP 6 %
The survey might be showing a picture of rise and fall of political parties’ popularity in the country but the polls results carried out by global or local institutes are far different from the results of general elections as shown in the past. The rising popularity of the PTI might be impressive for party itself as leading popular party of the country but the results of the conducted polls can also reflect the active role of PTI digital media activists for manipulating the results in the favor of party.
IRI survey was not released for common public so far by IRI. However, IRI is making available the methodology and the demographics to demonstrate that the poll complies with professional standards in the industry.
The population under study is representative of the adult population of Pakistan with sample size was 5,985 of people Age 18 and order Kish method was used to select respondents 18 years and older within the randomly selected household. The left hand method was used to select every third household in localities selected through area probability sample. The sample was distributed at the provincial level, rural and urban, in all four provinces of Pakistan (except for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Chitral). The sample was then post-weighted to make it proportionate to national representation by province. Face-to-face interviews were conducted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is posted just to prove this popularity keeps fluctuating. Here PTI is clearly on top.

What ever....... but i don't believe PPP have 16% popularity.

PTI, PAT make their connection known

LAHORE – Amid uncertainty about the timing of the next polls, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and the Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) have agreed to launch a joint mass movement if the ruling coalition failed to form a neutral caretaker setup and reconstitute the Election Commission. They also sought immediate solution to the president’s dual office issue, The Nation has learnt.

Sources in PTI told this correspondent that the joint protest would be led by PTI.

Senior PTI leaders, Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi, President Javed Hashmi and Vice President Ijaz Chaudhry, met PAT and TMQ chief Dr Tahirul Qadri at his residence on the directions of PTI Chairman Imran Khan. They said the PTI leadership had taken the responsibility of mustering support of likeminded parties, especially members of defunct All Parties Democratic Movement (APDM) for launching a mass movement.

In a revelation, the PAT leadership told the visiting PTI leaders that members of the ruling coalition belonging to Punjab could support them in case of a mass protest drive.

PTI sources claimed their party would form an opposition alliance similar to the Pakistan National Alliance (PNA) if the ruling coalition continued their bids to rig the next elections through partial caretakers, failed to empower Election Commission and did not resolve president’s dual office issue.

Meanwhile, talking to the media after meeting the PTI leadership, PAT Chairman Dr Tahirul Qadri said both the parties were on the same page over the issues of a neutral caretaker setup and reconstitution of the Election Commission as fair and transparent elections were not possible in the absence of an independent caretaker government and election commission.

Qadri said, “We – both parties – want implementation of the Constitution in letter and spirit and will not let anyone derail the democratic process and delay the next elections.” He said his party would file a petition regarding the reconstitution of the Election Commission in the Supreme Court on Thursday (today), while the effort was appreciated and supported by the PTI. He said forces of change must unite against the forces of status quo, adding PAT and PTI both were waging a war against the status quo forces.

Replying to a query regarding PTI support to PAT’s rallies, Qadri said that it would be the sole show of the PAT, however both the parties would hold a meeting in the near future over the issue.

PTI’s Shah Mehmood Qureshi said both the parties shared the same reservations over the working of the Election Commission and constitution of a caretaker setup. He claimed neither PTI nor PAT wanted to derail democracy or delay the elections; they just wanted steps to ensure fair polls acceptable to all the parties whether sitting in the Parliament or not. To a question regarding the PAT petition on reconstitution of the Election Commission, he said it was a good step and the PTI supported it.

Javed Hashmi said, “The long march was a programme of the people believing in change and we met Tahirul Qadri to know about his future line of action.”

He said, “Both the parties will struggle against the rotten system till its end to bring a real change in the country.”

PTI, PAT make their connection known | The Nation

I've seen some news on social media that famous Hamayon Tailor have lost after recounting of votes, is that true ? :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom