What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Political workers of Imran khan doesn't love him and his life. They even doesn't provide him Bullet proof cabin. He is easy target for opponent, and i am worried about his life,he is becoming tiger, he can be victim of blind bullet and then people will realize the mistake.i have lot of respect for him and i feel pity on his supporter which have no respect for his life.
Allah can't help those who don't help themselves. .

See the difference between the current leaders and this man... Courage.

See the difference between the current leaders and this man... Courage.

Actully he is not against,the political agenda of TTp instead he tried his best to gain their symphties?
I don't want to recall,the memories of a interveiw conducted by TALAT hussian , in which he openly accepted that,he don't want to voice against the extermism of TTp,cause he thought it will work against his organization in KPK, & TTp mAy target his party & him?

So showing off, him as a kind of unfearfull hero, couldbe a public stunt, but in practical its just a weak excuse?
Even some of,unspoken elements of media, suggest that his anti-drone march was fullfilled demand by talibans?
So if he isn't working against them, why they will attack him? Its just simple!

Actully he is not against,the political agenda of TTp instead he tried his best to gain their symphties?
I don't want to recall,the memories of a interveiw conducted by TALAT hussian , in which he openly accepted that,he don't want to voice against the extermism of TTp,cause he thought it will work against his organization in KPK, & TTp mAy target his party & him?

So showing off, him as a kind of unfearfull hero, couldbe a public stunt, but in practical its just a weak excuse?
Even some of,unspoken elements of media, suggest that his anti-drone march was fullfilled demand by talibans?
So if he isn't working against them, why they will attack him? Its just simple!

Publicity stunt ??

You are sadly mistaken if you align I.Khan with Taliban. Both have totally opposite mindsets and objectives with completely different goals.

The TTP considers him a 'liberal' and therefore anti-Islamic (according to their version anyways). The threat to his life and those in the PTI will always exist regardless of what he says or not. He believes in negotiations but that does not mean that he his bowing down to the extremist ideology that is bent on bringing Pakistan under their control.

Compare PTI's policy of remaining largely unarmed while most other political parties have freely distributed weapons to their karkunaan.

1-27-2013_134477_1.gif

Is this sit in a step towards grand political alliance??? neva the less a welcome step taken :):pakistan:

What we have witnessed for last 5 years was grand noora kushti!

Stupid awam deserve it!

If it was such a good news.. PTI activists, may have been beating its drums by now.

Publicity stunt ??

You are sadly mistaken if you align I.Khan with Taliban. Both have totally opposite mindsets and objectives with completely different goals.

The TTP considers him a 'liberal' and therefore anti-Islamic (according to their version anyways). The threat to his life and those in the PTI will always exist regardless of what he says or not. He believes in negotiations but that does not mean that he his bowing down to the extremist ideology that is bent on bringing Pakistan under their control.

Compare PTI's policy of remaining largely unarmed while most other political parties have freely distributed weapons to their karkunaan.

Sorry,
Plz try to read or watch the interveiw conducted by talat hussian with IK,you will find whAt I am trying to explain!
With all the contradictations, its popularly known that,PTI ,JI,& NAWAZ league are the supporters of talibans,& they will nt,attack them anyway even they don't fully agree on each & every objective!
But still common ground is already been established!
In todays,pakistan it doesn't take rocket scince secrets to be armed with weapons,any pakistani citizen can hve legal weapons whenever he wants?
& no political party publicly announce to its supporters to hve weapons ?
Sorry,if may nt agree with your POV,its my right which you should accept,as mature progrsive, supporter of a political party !
Thnks

Is this sit in a step towards grand political alliance??? neva the less a welcome step taken :):pakistan:

PMLn,hve everything to gain, & PTI will lose further popularity, mean whts the point, after calling PMLn,every dammst of all definations?lol
& how could,PTI can trust PMLn,after Nehar walley PULl?lol
PMLn will do the bargain, & will throwaway PTI ,JI jst like before, with showing peoples of punjab ,don't wait for tusunami its, vannished already somewhere in the streets of huge raiwind palace?lol lol lol
This accociation wouldbe termed as ,muk-muka of the century anyway?lol lol lol
It was said by IK himself ,after he went to hve adress the gathering for QAZI shb in lahore?

Wat about this???-->> PTI to participate in sit-in outside Parliament - geo.tv
Oh forget it.... Geo+Jhang = Same Source... will wait ... from other sources

this is false news spread by three channels, GEO, Dyniya, ARY....

it has been categorically denied by PTI officials straightaway.... wonder why do they not ask PTI officials if there is any such decision, and base news on rumours just to damage the reputation of a party by aligning them to some kooora league of nawaz sharif... shameful of them !!

PMLn,hve everything to gain, & PTI will lose further popularity, mean whts the point, after calling PMLn,every dammst of all definations?lol
& how could,PTI can trust PMLn,after Nehar walley PULl?lol
PMLn will do the bargain, & will throwaway PTI ,JI jst like before, with showing peoples of punjab ,don't wait for tusunami its, vannished already somewhere in the streets of huge raiwind palace?lol lol lol
This allaice wouldbe termed as ,muk-muka of the century anyway?lol lol lol

Yar we didnt even take part is TuQ's dharna... because the man was dubious, here its pmln the whole of them are characterless and munafiqs... how on earth can we make that mistake??? :)

its a false news....totally false and nonsense !!

^^ Politicians.... :enjoy:

Na bro, Imran aint a one that we have witnessed in our 65 years of life... he is a leader !!

it has been categorically denied by PTI officials straightaway.... wonder why do they not ask PTI officials if there is any such decision, and base news on rumours just to damage the reputation of a party by aligning them to some kooora league of nawaz sharif... shameful of them !!

Yar we didnt even take part is TuQ's dharna... because the man was dubious, here its pmln the whole of them are characterless and munafiqs... how on earth can we make that mistake??? :)

Care full, i cannever forget the joint march of PTI and PML-N for the reinstatement of a corrupt person in unconstitutionality way.

Care full, i cannever forget the joint march of PTI and PML-N for the reinstatement of a corrupt person in unconstitutionality way.

thats your opinion, the nation thinks otherwise, but since betrayal by pmln in 2008 general election boycott, PTI is once beaten twice shy case !!

it was a face off of pmln for us.... not a chance !!!

Na bro, Imran aint a one that we have witnessed in our 65 years of life... he is a leader !!

Ok I take your, words!
But can you promise if, it happens on any level, that day ,that momment you will leave PTI,as a man of principales???
Yes media, is quite stupid & mostly is ran on the crouppted secret funds by,PPP & PMLn!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom