What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BA4bI5uCUAAfEWd.jpg

PTI's ISF pindi cleaning D chowk !

#Bravo !!!!

Let's plan PTI long march, against muk-muka mafia chief called ZARDARI!
????????????
R U READY PTI soilders?

this is the clean sweep PTI will do :lol:

after elections PTI workers busy clean sweeping the streets :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself , if you cant contribute something to the country then don't criticize the ones who do .

you don't like IK don't vote for him , however by showing you 3rd class slanging skills you are doing nothing but making your own image worse .

You should be ashamed of yourself , if you cant contribute something to the country then don't criticize the ones who do .

you don't like IK don't vote for him , however by showing you 3rd class slanging skills you are doing nothing but making your own image worse .

WOW, over flowing emotions. Its now fact that PTI is no longer AWAMI JAMAAT, there is left nothing in PTI's balloon. PTI followers should accept that they are on wrong side in order to bring TSUNAMI.

BA4bI5uCUAAfEWd.jpg

PTI's ISF pindi cleaning D chowk !

#Bravo !!!!

I think nothing to criticize or laugh on this image because that's good attitude toward country and toward care of infrastructure. Here i want to criticize Mr. Qadri, they did long march by saying a peace full march but what we saw in morning will not represent manners & atticates. They claimed that government should protect them but why they forgot that they also should care for government. Sheikhul Islam bypassed SAFAI NISF IMAAN HEY.

Well Done PTI BOYS, I really appreciate you.

WOW, over flowing emotions. Its now fact that PTI is no longer AWAMI JAMAAT, there is left nothing in PTI's balloon. PTI followers should accept that they are on wrong side in order to bring TSUNAMI.

My Friend , If you don't like PTI fine with me it is your choice & your's only , if you think it has lost its support then why is your AS* burning ? , if PTI has lost its support then you should not be worried ? why is it that every time you come Running & start your rant in every thread that even remotely mentions PTI .

Criticism is fine , but every criticism should have a solid ground not wild emotions , you criticize PTI without knowing why you are criticizing it .

I usually dont get involved with posters like you who only know how to blame others without doing anything themselves .

So Happy Dream , I hope you have a Happy country in there.

:)

Well Done PTI BOYS, I really appreciate you.

According to pdf management they shall show a photo id to prove their id.

Even if they are and no praise for the participants of march? They cleaned the roads for so many days.

Hypocracy in abundance.

My Friend , If you don't like PTI fine with me it your choice & your only , if you think it has lost its support then why is your AS* burning ? , if PTI has lost its support then you should not be worried ? why is it that every time you come Running & start your rant in every thread that even remotely mentions PTI .

Criticism is fine , but every criticism should have a solid Ground not wild emotions , you criticize PTI without know why you are criticizing it .

I usually dont get involved with posters like you who only know how to blame others without doing anything themselves .

So Happy Dream , I hope you have a Happy country in there.

:)

Dude, democracy. Every one has right to express over particular things/matters. Its also strange behaviour to call "Rent" if its mismatch to your views. We discussed solid grounds many times and in many threads which you and me viewing every day while PDF visit. I will not write specially for you a 10 pages or 1 page solid grounds. Even in media discussion is going on solid ground of PTI failure. I just added my comment and if you don't like go ahead.

Posters like me ever care of not going for personal attacks and using inappropriate words. I am holding my emotions in hand.
Sweet dreams.

According to pdf management they shall show a photo id to prove their id.

Even if they are and no praise for the participants of march? They cleaned the roads for so many days.

Hypocracy in abundance.

One question bahi, why so much Butt Hurt?

this is the clean sweep PTI will do :lol:

after elections PTI workers busy clean sweeping the streets :lol:

Shame for you to say like this, if you can not contribute toward your country at least you should not criticize others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom