What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

i want to be an active PTI worker
what should i do........???

contact the Islamabad office, they will guide you to your NA/PP office of PTI or relevant party office holders...

volunteer workers shall be required in elections...

A9stuUJCIAEdhE-.jpg

the man who doesnot grow old !! :D

To be honest, who cares. Imran should not have gone to India in the first place. He last visited exactly 1 month ago and moreover he is only wasting his time as original support / vote have to come from Pakistanis. Aamir may have given him complements but if you watch the whole 1.5 hour program, Indians were repeatedly trying to portray Pakistan Army / ISI as being the core of the problem.

Agree.. and Einstein said: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

...and he said something very intriguing about stupidity; ''Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results''...

Aren't we doing the same with existing political parties, we keep electing them over and over again and expecting to get good results?

...and he said something very intriguing about stupidity; ''Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results''...

Aren't we doing the same with existing political parties, we keep electing them over and over again and expecting to get good results?

Good for you ... you found answer for me after 8 days.... BTW Albert Einstein said "Insanity" which is different then "Stupidity" ... Stupidity is something where someone has less then 50 IQ level.. while Insanity is where IQ level is a bit higher as compare to Stupidity, dull minded people... So i don't mind to be the part of "Insanity" then the group among "Stupidity"

Good for you ... you found answer for me after 8 days.... BTW Albert Einstein said "Insanity" which is different then "Stupidity" ... Stupidity is something where someone has less then 50 IQ level.. while Insanity is where IQ level is a bit higher as compare to Stupidity, dull minded people... So i don't mind to be the part of "Insanity" then the group among "Stupidity"

I stumbled upon my notifications after 8-days and saw that you've quoted me so I had to reply.

Let me draw a statistic in comparison to your analogy of insanity and stupidity.

1988: Zia died leaving behind Kalashinkove (aka AK47) culture and Nawaz Sharif... people were fed-up with his dictatorial regime and hence voted for PPP... the poor remained poor, the lawlessness was a norm.

1990: People got fed-up with PPP and their habit of rampant corruption inherited from ZAB hence they voted for Nawaz and he became PM. The fate of the people of Pakistan didn't change much either.

1993: Nawaz again proved he's an empty headed creature and can't do much for the people of Pakistan hence they voted PPP again. Why? because they had no other option.

1996: PPP again proved they're nothing but a corrupt lot hence people of Pakistan again voted Nawaz since again they've no other option. The poor remained poor, the lawlessness was as usual considered a norm.

2008: People couldn't cope anymore with the Badmashi of Musharraf hence with all those good stuff Musharraf did in his regime came to an end in the result of a long march and stuff, and PPP once again came into power with blessings of Musharraf and Nawaz themselves... and PPP continue to be in power with Nawaz's support.

2013: The ex-regiments (Nawaz and PPP) again are ruling the country but this time both at the same time - one in centre the other in Punjab. The country today is on the verge of complete chaos, anarchy, bankruptcy and destruction it has never been before. Now it's up to the people of Pakistan to decide whether to act in insanity or stupidity and go again into the vicious circle of choosing either of them, or they really want to free themselves from the clutches of these status quo parties. Will they still be the victims of dirty power-politics or will they opt out for a CHANGE?

As the Einstien said; “The measure of intelligence is the ability to CHANGE.”

So this is Imran Khan. If anyone has any doubts about his faith, his vision, his resolve and his destiny, so he or she better remove them.

375389_457507734308038_1853767771_n.jpg

Log Jee, Gagnam style wala bhi Imran Khan ka fan nikla...

577925_315272195253171_1909409315_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom