What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

i count him influential pakistani, & here he is doing it for nothing, means his personality or his politics!
so the advantage comes to pakistan! which is good!

if same is done being in power, imagine he can get us out of this pit hole situation without bloodshed....

i count him influential pakistani, & here he is doing it for nothing, means his personality or his politics!
so the advantage comes to pakistan! which is good!

if same is done being in power, imagine he can get us out of this pit hole situation without bloodshed....

A9bp4kwCcAA-5ZB.jpg:large

@cb4 Lol..... he is khush khurak, eats twice only, and it has to be desi chicken etc in desi ghee, and he likes chicken's leg piece the most... one of the videos with some British educationists & professors over the dinner @ Namal College he appeared so hungry that it seemed he wanted to start eating before the guests could, and his patience was being tested as the professor next to him was quite slow... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4 Lol..... he is khush khurak, eats twice only, and it has to be desi chicken etc in desi ghee, and he likes chicken's leg piece the most... one of the videos with some British educationists & professors over the dinner @ Namal College he appeared so hungry that it seemed he wanted to start eating before the guests could, and his patience was being tested as the professor next to him was quite slow... :lol:

I have sources claiming Imran can eat half of a goat. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
IK hadn't any executables and you were the people who termed him as a one-player party or one-man show, when people start joining you jumped to a conclusion that 'he cannot bring change with these old faces' and when IK took a firm stand on his objective and those Lotas started to leave you're again calling him what is PTI as of December 2012. What do you really want him to do? If you don't educate yourself about PTI and it's campaigns how would you know what they're really up to? And no one is angel even you and me have discrepancies in our personalities and character but it doesn't mean I cannot be a part of a just and sincere movement. We have never defended the corrupt joining PTI. You welcome everyone in a political party, it is not a club where only exclusive membership is given, and they leave when they don't find a place for themselves to be fit in and we're glad they're leaving on time and without any post election regrets.

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.

For some reason I can't edit the post. Anyway the word in red should be read as 'electables'... the Safari autocorrect feature has messed it up big time by converting it to 'executables'.

-------------
Here is a pics whie IK was in Delhi.
380927_559929510689430_97642705_n.jpg

67650_348549871909697_1246202090_n.jpg

I have sources claiming Imran can eat half of a goat. :rofl:
NIAZIs can eat a cammel, if feel hungry as a NIAZI i can tell you that?lol
but look at this man, spent 30 years training to bowl fast, still looks better than most of movie stars ?

After shameful politics and loser approach in Punjab isn't this time to make things right.

MQM is struggling big time after SC decision and the raid on their headquarters in London and i am sure they are losing support day by day, boycott khan needs to do some gatherings in Karachi and grab some votes. PTI is our best shot for peace in Karachi which will ultimately benefit whole Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom