What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

another year for elections? not a chance

there will be more long marches and major civil unrest if elections were suspended.....i myself would go on the streets and protest with full energy

& thn what? agli bari phir zardari or nawaz sharif? IMRAN as a opposition leader? another 5 years of destruction in pakistan?
is this the solution?

We already tried that and it failed.
We tried that with Ayub, Yahyah, Zia, and Musharaf
All it did was destroy our country more

Please, ask your leader to promise Pakistan.. half of the development, stability, peace, minus corruption... what Ayub, Yahya, Zia and Musharaf delivered, we will support that candidate!

Now this shall be easy for a hypocrite to promise, and you will have our support, in return.

Guess what! no one.. i repeat no one can dare to promise you $1=45PKR.

OPEN CHALLENGE ... I demand only half of it.... go and grab it suckers!

Please, ask your leader to promise Pakistan.. half of the development, peace, minus corruption... we will support that candidate!

Now this shall be easy for a hypocrite to promise, and you will have our support, in return.

Guess what! no one.. i repeat no one can dare to promise you $1=45PKR.

OPEN CHALLENGE ... I demand only half of it.... go and grab it suckers!

...what?
your sentences are so disjointed, it's hard to make sense of them.

Imran Khan is promising an end to corruption, he is promising to make peace in the Tribal areas, and he has already layed out an energy and healthcare plan.
So what are you not satisfied with?
And why are calling him a hypocrite?
What has he ever been hypocritical about?
It seems to me like you have already made up your mind about him and would rather see the country crash and burn then to support the only man who can save it.

& thn what? agli bari phir zardari or nawaz sharif? IMRAN as a opposition leader? another 5 years of destruction in pakistan?
is this the solution?

then find a goat to preside over the country b/c even a goat would do a better job

Elections in two more months, hopefully IK can turn things around.

Elections in two more months, hopefully IK can turn things around.

Why the elections shall be any different than 'bye elections'

Will you trust the result of a corrupt system?

Why the elections shall be any different than 'bye elections'

Will you trust the result of a corrupt system?

Can Pakistan do anything right? I wish you pathetic people would amass on the street and demand an overthrow of the Government like people have done in Egypt. Sure we are a "democracy" but if elections aren't held within a month or two there should be retribution. You people spend so much time on the Internet and Facebook crying over fking loser Palestine yet not mobilizing over Pakistan (not you specficically Batman but in general).

Remember Governments are as only as pathetic as their people are.

Can Pakistan do anything right? I wish you pathetic people would amass on the street and demand an overthrow of the Government like people have done in Egypt. Sure we are a "democracy" but if elections aren't held within a month or two there should be retribution. You people spend so much time on the Internet and Facebook crying over fking loser Palestine yet not mobilizing over Pakistan (not you specficically Batman but in general).

Remember Governments are as only as pathetic as their people are.

Astonishing tht u can't see our poor pakistanis , who are the majority of this country, who even don't know wht FB stands for?
You can't see them fighting for a roti in a khana after any jalsaa ? That's the dam reality !
Majority of poor pakistanis will going to vote for the parties who r going to give thm 1000 rupes & some food left by VIPs after jalsaa!
Thts the result we r going to see next!
Nothing will change with the dam votes, cause they been sold !

Astonishing tht u can't see our poor pakistanis , who are the majority of this country, who even don't know wht FB stands for?
You can't see them fighting for a roti in a khana after any jalsaa ? That's the dam reality !
Majority of poor pakistanis will going to vote for the parties who r going to give thm 1000 rupes & some food left by VIPs after jalsaa!
Thts the result we r going to see next!
Nothing will change with the dam votes, cause they been sold !

Mark my words, a history is in the making. People are only waiting for the elections to take place... they're eagerly waiting to turn the tides down... May Allah SWT forbid but we may see bloodshed in the upcoming elections too. People have already made up their mind.

A9NYZugCYAEwfEl.jpg:large

Mark my words, a history is in the making. People are only waiting for the elections to take place... they're eagerly waiting to turn the tides down... May Allah SWT forbid but we may see bloodshed in the upcoming elections too. People have already made up their mind.

ya peoples hve made thier minds, like HOTI jst went to nawaz?

ya peoples hve made thier minds, like HOTI jst went to nawaz?

It's politics people come and go if their sinister objectives aren't met or fulfilled. All the Choudharies were standing by side of Musharraf but when the time came, the all left him alone and to this day Musharraf is regretting his decision and still he vows that Imran Khan is the best among them lot. What's the fuss all about?

It's politics people come and go if their sinister objectives aren't met or fulfilled. All the Choudharies were standing by side of Musharraf but when the time came, the all left him alone and to this day Musharraf is regretting his decision and still he vows that Imran Khan is the best among them lot. What's the fuss all about?

exactly what i meant before,all this talk of history in making, peoples waiting for vote , its just normal drama here in pakistan, all of them allways are after more & more power & money, nothing going to change friend nothing going to change!
you still hve them , i mean lagheris, malicks, they are nt going to follow you guys!

if PTI NEEDS TO WIN , THEY NEED TO HVE ELECTABLS, THE REALITY IS 80% OF ELECTABLS ARE LOTAS, & thats the reality, you should accept?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom