What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

malala day?

well at least it'll shut these idiots up claiming he's "pro taleban"

if even jamat e Islami and those other parties dont hold such days, then how is it that "moderate taleban khan" 's party is having it?

malala day?

well at least it'll shut these idiots up claiming he's "pro taleban"

if even jamat e Islami and those other parties dont hold such days, then how is it that "moderate taleban khan" 's party is having it?

Come on.. no one is idiot.. its just fashion to call any one pro Taliban.

You will hear people blaming it on those who are busy fighting TTP and vice versa.

While IK has never condemned TTP, i suggest he shall for once and all declare TTP terrorists and there patrons enemies of Pakistan and humanity.

Simple as that! though i never blamed him pro Taleban but i blame him a big time hypocrite.

You will hear people blaming it on those who are busy fighting TTP and vice versa.

While IK has never condemned TTP, i suggest he shall for once and all declare TTP terrorists and there patrons enemies of Pakistan and humanity.

Simple as that! though i never blamed him pro Taleban but i blame him a big time hypocrite.

Bhai -- didnt he condemn the attacks?

what he does need to be careful of is to not engage in the cheap type of politcs that Pakistan has only known for these 6 decades

Big time hypocrite!! For What??

what he does need to be careful of is to not engage in the cheap type of politcs that Pakistan has only known for these 6 decades
Thts called hypocrcy , condeming attacks but not condeming attackers by their names?

Peaceful co-existence and harmony between all religions is need of time, said Imran Khan.

Islamabad: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaf said that the Constitution of Pakistan guarantees the freedom and protection of Minorities’ rights. Due to wrong policies of the rulers not only the minorities but majority class has been suffering from severe insecurity and the rulers have never shown any seriousness for Public issues especially regarding minority rights.

On Baba Guru Nanak’s birthday, Chairman Imran Khan wished the Sikh community and said "the life and teachings of Guru Nanak Devji are of profound significance to mankind. His message of love, harmony and brotherhood, his universal vision and compassion provide inspiration for all humanity."

Peaceful co-existence and harmony between all religions is need of time, said Imran Khan. PTI is representative of all segments of Pakistan. PTI will ensure the provision of justice and rights to people without any discrimination and this is part of the party manifesto. In the upcoming elections the minorities in the country would play a decisive role for a real change.

Chaudhry Rizvan
Central Media Cell,
Central Secretariat Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Imran Khan's message to Sikh community on Guru Nanak

Peaceful co-existence and harmony between all religions is need of time, said Imran Khan.

Islamabad: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaf said that the Constitution of Pakistan guarantees the freedom and protection of Minorities’ rights. Due to wrong policies of the rulers not only the minorities but majority class has been suffering from severe insecurity and the rulers have never shown any seriousness for Public issues especially regarding minority rights.

On Baba Guru Nanak’s birthday, Chairman Imran Khan wished the Sikh community and said "the life and teachings of Guru Nanak Devji are of profound significance to mankind. His message of love, harmony and brotherhood, his universal vision and compassion provide inspiration for all humanity."

Peaceful co-existence and harmony between all religions is need of time, said Imran Khan. PTI is representative of all segments of Pakistan. PTI will ensure the provision of justice and rights to people without any discrimination and this is part of the party manifesto. In the upcoming elections the minorities in the country would play a decisive role for a real change.

Chaudhry Rizvan
Central Media Cell,
Central Secretariat Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Imran Khan's message to Sikh community on Guru Nanak

what an amazing man
One day soon we will see millions of Sikh pilgrims come to Nankana Sahib and this will help improve relations with both countries as well as help the local economy in Nankana Sahib.

what an amazing man
One day soon we will see millions of Sikh pilgrims come to Nankana Sahib and this will help improve relations with both countries as well as help the local economy in Nankana Sahib.

mostly Sikhs are settled in UK and Canada, they would love to bring business to their holy place, I believe.

mostly Sikhs are settled in UK and Canada, they would love to bring business to their holy place, I believe.

Could you imagine the boon to the local hotel and catering industry?
The Sikhs are dying to go there but our retarded government doesn't get kick backs from tourists so they don't care.

Could you imagine the boon to the local hotel and catering industry?
The Sikhs are dying to go there but our retarded government doesn't get kick backs from tourists so they don't care.

Very true. the Sikh community has offered to make an airport at their own in Nankana even. I know how Sikhs cherish the friendship with someone from Lahore or nearby so that they may get an invitation to visit..

One is in Canada while the other in Oman and they're talking about the ground realities in Pakistan Wow simply wow. There's is a saying goes; a fool's paradise is a wise man's hell! Keep living in that paradise.

What ever you say Mr. Day Dreamer...

"Khanni khatam ho gai, aab poch rahay ho zulekha mard tah ya auraat"..

Like I say, Blind followers..........

He is ignoring the real issues and propagating about non issues.

He talk about revolution but never objected to the dual nationality law of Pakistan, which is protecting the parliamentarians.. against whom revolution is required.

He talk about increasing tax but not talk about free transit to India and corruption at ports of Pakistan in counting of arriving containers and even ships.

He talk about a welfare state but does not tolerate Pakistani nationalists in his party.

Most of above he talk about clean politics.... but have appointed Hashmi as President.

He talk about drones, but the man who was foreign minister at the time of drone attacks, is also his key party member.

This man is either a hypocrite or upto some agenda!

He is ignoring the real issues and propagating about non issues.

He talk about revolution but never objected to the dual nationality law of Pakistan, which is protecting the parliamentarians.. against whom revolution is required.

He talk about increasing tax but not talk about free transit to India and corruption at ports of Pakistan in counting of arriving containers and even ships.

He talk about a welfare state but does not tolerate Pakistani nationalists in his party.

Most of above he talk about clean politics.... but have appointed Hashmi as President.

He talk about drones, but the man who was foreign minister at the time of drone attacks, is also his key party member.

This man is either a hypocrite or upto some agenda!

jew agenda! or goldsmith agenda!;):)

Bhai... than what is he waiting for... in order to unleash his revolution?

Don't forget, he is in politics since early 90's.

I also do not support his idea of pulling youth to politics.

I clearly see he is either immature or drama baz.

Back
Top Bottom