What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

259815_327383537369377_2127856000_n.jpg

406840_327382614036136_809667833_n.jpg

^^ thats my leader !!

Man he's got the balls ... can anybody else do that in Karachi (out of mainstream politicians)...???

Chairman having meeting with the top business community representatives of #Pakistan pic.twitter.com/64G0jd8"

A8XRH96CIAAtdMS.jpg

A8XRiRBCAAAJNkA.jpg

^^ mere leader kameez kay nichal buniyan hi pehan lete, sardi bhi thi, per apko kab parwa hai?

Imran wants army to be involved in elections

ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) has said that soldiers should be deployed inside polling stations in sensitive areas to ensure transparency in the upcoming general election.
“Army personnel should be deployed inside polling booths to ensure transparent voting,” PTI chief Imran Khan told journalists in Islamabad. Imran said he will forward his suggestion to the chief election commissioner at a meeting likely to be held next month.

He also stressed upon the need for early finalisation of electoral rolls. Imran said nobody had formally contacted him regarding the interim set-up.

“An independent interim set-up can ensure fair elections in Pakistan,” he said, while stressing upon the need of an impartial caretaker prime minister.

About the party’s internal elections, Imran hoped the polls will conclude by January 15 next year.

He said his party will never opt for a political alliance with the two traditional parties — Pakistan Muslim League-N and Pakistan People’s Party — which according to him are supporting each other to prolong their struggle for power.

“PTI is yet to decide on seat adjustments with any political party,” Imran said.

“Misdirected seat adjustments could lead towards the party’s failure in the upcoming polls,” he said.

Imran added that if his party failed, it will be his fault for choosing the wrong candidates. “Selection of the right candidates will pave the way for PTI’s success in the general election.”

Now a days lots of gossip and polls are circulating on Internet, especially on Facebook that Imran Khan would be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan. I, myself, am a fan of Mr. Imran Khan for his philanthropist works, leadership in cricket, social works. As far as his politics is concerned I am his fan because of the dirty politics and corruption of previous and current leaders.
But personally I feel that it is near to impossible for Imran Khan to become the next Prime Minister of Pakistan. Pakistan’s politics is so cruel that it can let at least fifteen people die because of a statement against a leader of a party and even then life goes on. It is survival of the fittest - fittest in the field of dirty politics, floor crossings, horse trading, blood sheds, murders, strikes and street power, seasoned politicians. Fortunately or unfortunately, Mr. Imran Khan lacks in all the pre-requisites of Pakistani politics.
I really don’t think IK will be the next PM and if it happens, I am really scared about Pakistan’s future as economy, foreign policy, control over intelligence agencies and street power needs experience which IK doesn’t have under his belt. From where he will bring the cabinet? Will he again start ‘jor tor ki siasat’? Then where is politics on principles?

my prediction is PTI will pull out of next election, in all TV shows PTI leadership is already crying about poll rigging. They want 101% fair election....well a mother is not 101% fair with all her children...count PTI out of next election, they are not ready and making excuses now. If they decide to participate, i dont need them contesting on more than 50 NA seats.

my prediction is PTI will pull out of next election, in all TV shows PTI leadership is already crying about poll rigging. They want 101% fair election....well a mother is not 101% fair with all her children...count PTI out of next election, they are not ready and making excuses now. If they decide to participate, i dont need them contesting on more than 50 NA seats.

They shouldn't contest at all.. they will create mess.... n allow PPP-ANP-MQM-PML-Q a clean swipe...

One is in Canada while the other in Oman and they're talking about the ground realities in Pakistan Wow simply wow. There's is a saying goes; a fool's paradise is a wise man's hell! Keep living in that paradise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom