What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Well.. what ever.. any one who hates Pakistani nationalists.. is sure an agent of evil.
hope u remember he is the one who strted voilence against a elected president of pakistan?
& now sit like a lamb kept eyes down against GHADARI?

@Fracker @BATMAN @batmannow

Well, the greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about. Martin Luther King has said it very well; Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are the elections ? Some people are saying this upcoming may and some are saying next year ! Any ideas and is Imran truly still considered to be the favorite, because the last time i checked, PML-N was gaining popularity...

Well, the greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about. Martin Luther King has said it very well; Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Agree.. and Einstein said: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

*the assassination was carried out by a conspiracy involving the US government, as alleged by Loyd Jowers in 1993, and that James Earl Ray was a scapegoat. This conclusion was affirmed by a jury in a 1999 civil trial
After the 1963 JFK assassination, he told his wife Coretta: "This is what is going to happen to me also. I keep telling you, this is a sick society."
& hope you know thts why he got the bullet?;):)

The funny thing about these IK haters are that they only criticize but provide no alternative.
I have asked them before who would they have us vote and they shut up because they know there is no alternative.
It is good that they criticize IK's policy but unless they provide alternative they are just barking in the wind.

So I will ask again
Do you guys think we should Vote for PPP? PMLN? MQM? ANP? or do you think Pakistan should not have a government and be an anarchist society?

The funny thing about these IK haters are that they only criticize but provide no alternative.
I have asked them before who would they have us vote and they shut up because they know there is no alternative.
It is good that they criticize IK's policy but unless they provide alternative they are just barking in the wind.

So I will ask again
Do you guys think we should Vote for PPP? PMLN? MQM? ANP? or do you think Pakistan should not have a government and be an anarchist society?

no vote, no elections!
marshallaw
now you got ur answer?

elections to be held in February no? That's when the 2008 elections were held if my memory serves me correctly

i guess there would be interim govt. until "new" one is sworn in...probably by early/mid March the winner would be inducted

no vote, no elections!
marshallaw
now you got ur answer?

We already tried that and it failed.
We tried that with Ayub, Yahyah, Zia, and Musharaf
All it did was destroy our country more

elections to be held in February no? That's when the 2008 elections were held if my memory serves me correctly

i guess there would be interim govt. until "new" one is sworn in...probably by early/mid March the winner would be inducted

There is absolutely no law. I heard some say the elections maybe after 1 whole year !

We already tried that and it failed.
We tried that with Ayub, Yahyah, Zia, and Musharaf
All it did was destroy our country more

we never failed , ayub khan succsessfully transfered it to YAHYA khan, who was conspirated by Z A BHUTTO, ZIA was assinated by CIA , MUSHARAF,s rule was golden, its all CIA financed media & politicians getting paid by CIA & making prapogandas?

There is absolutely no law. I heard some say the elections maybe after 1 whole year !

As per PPP, elections are in May 2013... I guess they needs to solve these problems

1) Re-electing Zardari
2) Make-up ground for PPP and their collation partners victory....
3) Show good image of PPP government, and lay down the successes, of PPP
4) Wait for next order from their Masters

we never failed , ayub khan succsessfully transfered it to YAHYA khan, who was conspirated by Z A BHUTTO, ZIA was assinated by CIA , MUSHARAF,s rule was golden, its all CIA financed media & politicians getting paid by CIA & making prapogandas?

Why this Thanks button is disable on your post?

another year for elections? not a chance

there will be more long marches and major civil unrest if elections were suspended.....i myself would go on the streets and protest with full energy

Back
Top Bottom