What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

exactly what i meant before,all this talk of history in making, peoples waiting for vote , its just normal drama here in pakistan, all of them allways are after more & more power & money, nothing going to change friend nothing going to change!
you still hve them , i mean lagheris, malicks, they are nt going to follow you guys!

if PTI NEEDS TO WIN , THEY NEED TO HVE ELECTABLS, THE REALITY IS 80% OF ELECTABLS ARE LOTAS, & thats the reality, you should accept?

Why is it so hard to understand that IK has said that countless times; anyone joining PTI must make their-selves adjourned to the agenda and policies of PTI, or else we'd drop them off without any grudge.

On the point of these Waders, Legharis and Nawabs... well my friend, our great great Quid-e-Azam had too many Nawabs too in his cabinet who fought for the creation of Pakistan. There's nothing wrong of them being in PTI too.

I can compromise FOR the objective, but I will never compromise ON the objective - Imran Khan.

Why is it so hard to understand that IK has said that countless times; anyone joining PTI must make their-selves adjourned to the agenda and policies of PTI, or else we'd drop them off without any grudge.

On the point of these Waders, Legharis and Nawabs... well my friend, our great great Quid-e-Azam had too many Nawabs too in his cabinet who fought for the creation of Pakistan. There's nothing wrong of them being in PTI too.

I can compromise FOR the objective, but I will never compromise ON the objective - Imran Khan.

sorry , maybe you are too innocent to understand this hypocracy of IK, but that is?

sorry , maybe you are too innocent to understand this hypocracy of IK, but that is?

Gooman Eeman Ka Ziyaan Hay...

Here an excerpt from an Urdu article today published in Express news Urdu.

میں نے کنونشن کے حوالے سے اس اکٹھ میں نوجوانوں کے جوش اور جذبے اور ولولے کا چشم دید واقعہ لکھویرا صاحب کے گوش گزار کیا تو انہوں نے نہایت عجیب و غریب بات بتائی، کہنے لگے کہ تحریک انصاف کے چیئرمین عمران خان نے جب پارٹی بنائی اور اس کو وہ پذیرائی نہ ملی جو متوقع تھی تو ایک روز میں نے دبئی میں عمران کو مخاطب کرتے ہوئے سوال کیا کہ خان صاحب کیا وجہ ہے کہ آپ کی جماعت کو حسب توقع ووٹ نہیں پڑے۔ میری بات سن کر عمران خان نے بے ساختہ کہا کہ ’’اقبال میرے ووٹروں کی عمر ابھی ووٹ دینے کی نہیں ہوئی، میں ان کے ووٹ دینے کی عمر کا انتظار کر رہا ہوں، دس پندرہ برس بعد دیکھنا کیا تماشا لگتا ہے‘‘۔ لکھویرا صاحب مجھے کہنے لگے یار مجھے اس وقت عمران خان کی بات سمجھ نہ آئی اور میں خان کے احترام میں خاموش رہا لیکن آج جب آپ مجھے یوتھ کنونشن کا احوال بتا رہے ہیں تو اب مجھے برسوں پہلے عمران سے کیا جانے والا مکالمہ یا د آیا ہے اور میں اسے اس بات کی داد دیے بغیر نہیں رہا کہ واقعی عمران خان دوراندیش لیڈر ہے

A leader is one who sees more than others see, who see farther than others see, and who sees before others see.

I think every political party says the same thing but their actions are in contrary to their statements. One politician apparently corrupt in the eyes of PTI becomes clean as soon as he joins PTI and if later joined another party, he is corrupt again. Such a cleaning machine is only available in PTI. What really is PTI of December 2012 offering? Few borrowed leaders from N league, PPP, Q, Musharraf and other parties under the leadership of Maulana Imran Khan. The faces of the PTI in December 2011 are to be seen no where

I think every political party says the same thing but their actions are in contrary to their statements. One politician apparently corrupt in the eyes of PTI becomes clean as soon as he joins PTI and if later joined another party, he is corrupt again. Such a cleaning machine is only available in PTI. What really is PTI of December 2012 offering? Few borrowed leaders from N league, PPP, Q, Musharraf and other parties under the leadership of Maulana Imran Khan. The faces of the PTI in December 2011 are to be seen no where

brutal but fair!

If it would have been man to man usa type presidential election then IK would have won hands down.But for present pakistani political system its a daunting task for PTI to get all those numbers necessary to form a govt at isb.Then there is coalition problem.I wont think IK has ability to satisfy all coalition partners.His style is not like a politician more like a dictatorial.Will he be able to get majority in national assembly?
or will he be able to stitch a successful coalition govt

I doubt both.

If it would have been man to man usa type presidential election then IK would have won hands down.But for present pakistani political system its a daunting task for PTI to get all those numbers necessary to form a govt at isb.Then there is coalition problem.I wont think IK has ability to satisfy all coalition partners.His style is not like a politician more like a dictatorial.Will he be able to get majority in national assembly?
or will he be able to stitch a successful coalition govt

I doubt both.

he is a copy cat of ASGHAR KHAN, may you google this guy!

IK hadn't any executables and you were the people who termed him as a one-player party or one-man show, when people start joining you jumped to a conclusion that 'he cannot bring change with these old faces' and when IK took a firm stand on his objective and those Lotas started to leave you're again calling him what is PTI as of December 2012. What do you really want him to do? If you don't educate yourself about PTI and it's campaigns how would you know what they're really up to? And no one is angel even you and me have discrepancies in our personalities and character but it doesn't mean I cannot be a part of a just and sincere movement. We have never defended the corrupt joining PTI. You welcome everyone in a political party, it is not a club where only exclusive membership is given, and they leave when they don't find a place for themselves to be fit in and we're glad they're leaving on time and without any post election regrets.

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.

IK hadn't any executables and you were the people who termed him as a one-player party or one-man show,

Not people like me. If you check my old posts on PDF from 2008/2009/10/11/early-12 - I was among the very few generous PTI supporters on PDF. His yesterday's one-man show was much better than lota show of today.

when people start joining you jumped to a conclusion that 'he cannot bring change with these old faces' and when IK took a firm stand on his objective and those Lotas started to leave you're again calling him what is PTI as of December 2012. What do you really want him to do?

When I used to support PTI, I didn't know PTI too would become like another party and start inducting pathetic politicians by installing a cleaning/washing machine in PTI laboratory in the name of public demand and electable's.

If you don't educate yourself about PTI and it's campaigns how would you know what they're really up to? And no one is angel even you and me have discrepancies in our personalities and character but it doesn't mean I cannot be a part of a just and sincere movement. We have never defended the corrupt joining PTI. You welcome everyone in a political party, it is not a club where only exclusive membership is given, and they leave when they don't find a place for themselves to be fit in and we're glad they're leaving on time and without any post election regrets.

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.
Yeah similar statements/excuses were given before the PTI's name came in the limelight. I am not convinced

Khayr, I am not well today so take care, can't argue for one day :D

Peace

he is a copy cat of ASGHAR KHAN, may you google this guy!
If you mean AM Asghar khan then i agree that both are forthright straightforward person who tend to stick to truth and their principles

If you mean AM Asghar khan then i agree that both are forthright straightforward person who tend to stick to truth and their principles

God, try to google it more friend!
It was asghar khan sahib,who wrote letters to army to finish Z A bhuto,s govt & in 1990 he was in allaince with BB against nawaz sharif(IJI)!
Both of them tried to use truth as a slogan & both of them are failed politicians, cause they can't decide right time at right place?

A9WcWBCCYAE262X.jpg

i count him influential pakistani, & here he is doing it for nothing, means his personality or his politics!
so the advantage comes to pakistan! which is good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom