What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

A6opH0LCMAE6y-z.jpg

When will PTI hold their intra party elections ?? desperately waiting for 'cause its a whole new thing in Pakistan. Never used anywhere and only this is enough to shutup the critics....

When will PTI hold their intra party elections ?? desperately waiting for 'cause its a whole new thing in Pakistan. Never used anywhere and only this is enough to shutup the critics....

Its getting problematic, 18 nov is the date for Islamabad.

but I think PTI should focus on General Elections, alot of work is needed to be done, Ignore the critics....

Its getting problematic, 18 nov is the date for Islamabad.

but I think PTI should focus on General Elections, alot of work is needed to be done, Ignore the critics....

Intra-party elections arnt important at this stage, better put all energies on gen.elections, thts what it all matters!

Stop with this rubbish please. ALL lives are as important as hers. This is like volunteering for agenda of anti-Pak elements. Don't be a stooge for them. Use ur brain.

She indeed was a victim, no doubt, BUT of a pre-planned trick that is being used to portray Pakistan as a country where ladies are stopped from going to schools. & we know it's false. In fact there were more girls in every school/college I went to than boys. Same is the situation in Swat & in any other locality.

But this Malala staged drama has done a good job in making westerners believe to the contrary. & u guys r unknowingly playing ur part in maligning Pakistan. Will it do ANY good to celebrate Malala-day? It will only revive negative understanding of Pakistan in distant world.

Now where ever I go ppl question me WHY in my home country we don't allow girls to go to school... I cannot help curse those Pakistanis who r helping spread this false understanding of Pakistan.

Those Westerner documentary makers who made documentaries on her were sent on purpose; and they had planned a later assault on her. There might be more Malalas that "they" might use in future.

You know there is something that I laugh about Imran Khan. In many of his speeches and interviews, he has been saying along that he will demolish those Governor/President/Prime Minister houses since only 1 guy lives there. The funniest part of this whole thing is that its toppi drama. One could ask the same, why Imran (a lonley guy) lives in a mansion in Islamabad ? ROFL.

You know there is something that I laugh about Imran Khan. In many of his speeches and interviews, he has been saying along that he will demolish those Governor/President/Prime Minister houses since only 1 guy lives there. The funniest part of this whole thing is that its toppi drama. One could ask the same, why Imran (a lonley guy) lives in a mansion in Islamabad ? ROFL.

Bcoz he bought that with his hard earned money,,, he does NOT live on ppl's tax money. Governor house was NOT paid for by any of the governors... How hard was it for u to get thru ur skull :)

Bcoz he bought that with his hard earned money,,, he does NOT live on ppl's tax money. Governor house was NOT paid for by any of the governors... How hard was it for u to get thru ur skull :)

He said on record that he got crore rupees just for being an analyst in India. How is that hard work ? Pakistanis want to get rich faster by going to India. Its the same as our other cricket players. Tell me why our cricket players want to play for IPL ? Clearly the reason is because PCB gives them no more than 1 lakhs.

Why can't he be like Ahmedinjad ? Whats wrong with that ? He drives an old car, wears same clothes, eats on the floor, and lives in a small house.

Cb4: He wants to turn governor houses into libraries because he thinks that they are a living example of slavery.

He said on record that he got crore rupees just for being an analyst in India. How is that hard work ?
R u serious mate? Y do companies pay hefty sums to those directors/Managers who just sit in the office all day and attend briefings ... ? , 'Imran Khan' is a brand name and it sells in the whole cricket playing world. I know people in Ireland who don't know what 'Pakistan' is but they know about two men ...Imran Khan and Nusrat Fateh Ali khan , by the way i came to know about it in England through my Irish neighbour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom