What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

P.S.

After meeting with victims of Joseph Colony Badami Bagh, I felt so ashamed that we cannot protect our minorities, our fellow Pakistanis!

Punjab govt shd be truly ashamed for not acting firmly on Gojra tragedy which wld have prevented Joseph colony destruction.

Even more disturbing PMLN is busy making seat adjustments with sectarian terrorists! Opportunism at its worst!

Imran Khan

Imran khan visited Joseph Colony..

yep dis is da pic frm facebook

544331_577480628938538_958901633_n.jpg

was IK been tried tobe stopped entering Joseph Colony by PMLn workers! or is it just a rumor?:angry:
i will break the hell on PMLn on PDF, if it happens true,thats my promise!

was IK been tried tobe stopped entering Joseph Colony by PMLn workers! or is it just a rumor?:angry:
i will break the hell on PMLn on PDF, if it happens true,thats my promise!

I dont know about it.

the pmln clerks may not be found on net, heard there is a mutiny in their ranks. Maryam N Sharif account on twitter is silent from 1 week, many other accounts that tweeted day and night are not silent or deactivated...

Also heard that since the government is about to leave, the pmln online clerks werent going to get paid for the month of March, so they left :D

I dont know about it.

the pmln clerks may not be found on net, heard there is a mutiny in their ranks. Maryam N Sharif account on twitter is silent from 1 week, many other accounts that tweeted day and night are not silent or deactivated...

Also heard that since the government is about to leave, the pmln online clerks werent going to get paid for the month of March, so they left :D

hell but batman are here 24/7 for thier service?;):whistle::tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom