What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Will Imran Khan Participate in joint session of Parliament on April 6 to debate Yemen conflict ?

No better place but here to show the Zinda Lashen of NA246:wink:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428090227.500197.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428090243.899471.jpg

Moderators, please take notice of this MQM picture spamming of this thread by KURUMAYA.

Its about rules. If you want to post those pictures, there are enough NA-246 threads on this forum. You don't need to spam this thread with such pictures.
Dude calm down and spare sometime to watch other political desks of parties where your trolls brothers of PTI post hundreds images. And why it's count in spams? A political activity photos which related to PTI as well. Chill dude:coffee:

Dude calm down and spare sometime to watch other political desks of parties where your trolls brothers of PTI post hundreds images. And why it's count in spams? A political activity photos which related to PTI as well. Chill dude:coffee:

So you are saying two wrongs makes a right? If people start jumping off a cliff, you will too? Doing the same thing makes you no better than them, whoever they are.

So you are saying two wrongs makes a right? If people start jumping off a cliff, you will too? Doing the same thing makes you no better than them, whoever they are.
Genius read my all post again, let me explain you in simple words " it's normal to posts and images in opponent political parties desk " Ek tou app PTI wale bohat be hosla ho, now stop crying like a little kid and stop quoting me.

Back
Top Bottom