What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

:what: he himself visited two days back.
u r wasting ur tym on him ... he has somethng personal against pathan .. i have explained him many tym .. but u know that MQM supporters are brain dead zombies with no self respect

15.jpg

PTI Ghulam Sarwar declared eligible for MNA post by LHC | The News Tribe

Sir jee Mianwali say Islamabad tak motorway banwa dain, phir dekhain Knowledge City kese banta hai...

p.s. single road is horrible with all the heavy traffic, especially til chakwal.

Yes sir i totally agree, have you seen the roads leading to Rokhri and D.I. Khan :(. However you know what's funny, the road to Bhakkar via sri alamgeer was gifted to the people of Dist Bhakkar by JICA: Japan, and it was built some 25 years ago and is still in good usable shape.

The underpass in Mianwali city was built by the last administration 2 years ago and already looks like a pile of shit... Kohi hal nahi hain. :(

Yes sir i totally agree, have you seen the roads leading to Rokhri and D.I. Khan :(. However you know what's funny, the road to Bhakkar via sri alamgeer was gifted to the people of Dist Bhakkar by JICA: Japan, and it was built some 25 years ago and is still in good usable shape.

The underpass in Mianwali city was built by the last administration 2 years ago and already looks like a pile of shit... Kohi hal nahi hain. :(

Nahi Sir mein bas Imran Khan ka College dekhnay giya tha, went after to see what he is dreaming, and the first thing I noticed is the road to that place, you need a road to make the concept of "knowledge city" accessible to the investors and visionaries.

Im sure the rest of the roads are as bad, khad-e-alla ka punjab tou bas lahore hai...bewakoof admi hai, which administrator in its right mind would spend 70% of provincial budget on a border city !!

Herald Person Of The Year - DAWN.COM
Vote for Pakistan Khan !!
make sure you vote Imran Khan only...
@Jazzbot @Pukhtoon @Aeronaut @Rafael @mafiya @Marshmallow @Talon @Aamna14 @chauvunist @RescueRanger

this is really a stupid page design if you are accessing it from web. you need to hover mouse side wise to the "vote button" to avoid voting for someone else.

u r wasting ur tym on him ... he has somethng personal against pathan .. i have explained him many tym .. but u know that MQM supporters are brain dead zombies with no self respect
ohh thanks kid , you are the only supporter of pahttans here?
i m not a supporter of any, political party in pakistan, including MQM but, i allways think positive for them, & TUQ!
because both has proven maturity, politicaly despite not bieng the perfect ones?
IMRAN has just went in the oppsite direction!
since my old relative genrl SANAULLHA NIAZI bieng martyed in SAWAAT, i m all up against , TTp who IMRAN is supporting now?
whole of the NIAZI clan stand united, & dedicated to take our revenge back, from mullha sawaati!
just because we are ourselfs pahttans, but its out of your dam brains ? right?
for us, who ever supportes our enemy is our enemy!
whoever is against our enemy is our friend!
now put it in , your kid mind & wait till we take mullha sawaati & his political mouth pices like PTI & JI?

:what: he himself visited two days back.
thats why send shah jee, to meet political sectry of US embsy in parliment, house in islamabad!
plz stop, prmoting him as an angel, send by god!

Back
Top Bottom