What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BazWSApIUAA2v1R.jpg:large

wasn't imran against blacks? i thought imran was against blacks when he hurled the racist remarks on babar ghauri being black and finding so many black children in Africa?

what's your opinion?

lol, that was sarcastic comment from IK regarding babar ghauri, don't think that IK was racist at that time. Could you please tell what remarks IK gave about babar, can't remember correctly.

lol, that was sarcastic comment from IK regarding babar ghauri, don't think that IK was racist at that time. Could you please tell what remarks IK gave about babar, can't remember correctly.

you should watch the video, he was clearly racist to black people, one thing you can't say is he wasn't racist, i just wanna know how a racist guy be so artificial on his remarks against nelson mandela

you should watch the video, he was clearly racist to black people, one thing you can't say is he wasn't racist, i just wanna know how a racist guy be so artificial on his remarks against nelson mandela

Don't worry my Black friend - we all love you ! :kiss3:

Kaleii hein tou kiyaa hovaa Dil waleiii haiiin ! :)

Don't worry my Black friend - we all love you ! :kiss3:

Kaleii hein tou kiyaa hovaa Dil waleiii haiiin ! :)

im not seeking any personal replies and if i was black i wont worry a bit, im not into that complex that im not fair like a white guy, but what im seeking is an answer how a racist guy can be hypocrite like that?

im asking because frankly when i hadn't seen black people, i used to think how black people were made so dark and less intelligent because they couldn't give birth to any proper civilization, they are all junkies and they must be sub human well god forgive me for that, but when i meet black people in real life i found them equally intelligent, hard working

so i was telling how can some guy who lived in England for so many years got educated there can have such kiddish views and can laugh at one human's skin colour?

perhaps imran faced racism himself in england and when he got back, seeds of racism was sown inside him?

Last edited:
im not seeking any personal replies and if i was black i wont worry a bit, im not into that complex that im not fair like a white guy, but what im seeking is an answer how a racist guy can be hypocrite like that?

im asking because frankly when i hadn't seen black people, i used to think how black people were made so dark and less intelligent because they couldn't give birth to any proper civilization, they are all junkies and they must be sub human well god forgive me for that, but when i meet black people in real life i found them equally intelligent, hard working

so i was telling how can some guy who lived in England for so many years got educated there can have such kiddish views and can laugh at one human's skin colour?

perhaps imran faced racism himself in england and when he got back, seeds of racism was sown inside him?

Why in god's name did you think like that ? :o:

Back
Top Bottom